Author Topic: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?  (Read 5413 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« on: September 23, 2008, 12:02:51 PM »
it seems to me people have forgotten exactly how bad he looked last year and the brutal ownage Wolf,Vic,Dex et al  put on him.

Every other thread is " Cutler looks great!!!!.........Jay is the man to beat!!!!!"

Can some intrepid Gettbiggers please refresh our memories with some pics, I'm not at my PC or I'd do it myself ;D

PS  2001 is a long time ago, that ship has sailed.  I predict Cutler looks even WORSE this year

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2008, 12:08:23 PM »

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2008, 12:11:50 PM »
 :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2008, 12:14:07 PM »
Have...no...muscles..... must.....flex.......Hard er!!!!!!

Hahahaahaahahaahaaahaaaa haaa Worst MR O EVER

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2008, 12:15:36 PM »

GOOD LORD WHAT A FUCKIN SILLY SPORT NEVER FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH..
Maybe its just that im used to the late 80s and 90s but were did it all go wrong..
p

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2008, 12:17:18 PM »
 :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2008, 12:21:53 PM »
Jesus I forgot how bad it really was, this is pathetic.

Jay should hold a press conference,  admit he is the worst mr O ever and give everyone their money back

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2008, 12:23:48 PM »
it seems to me people have forgotten exactly how bad he looked last year and the brutal ownage Wolf,Vic,Dex et al  put on him.

Every other thread is " Cutler looks great!!!!.........Jay is the man to beat!!!!!"

Can some intrepid Gettbiggers please refresh our memories with some pics, I'm not at my PC or I'd do it myself ;D

PS  2001 is a long time ago, that ship has sailed.  I predict Cutler looks even WORSE this year

ain't gonna happen big guy, Cutler will crush everyone this year, people make such a big deal out of him coming in off one time, big deal it happens to everyone, Cutler will win again easily.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2008, 12:30:01 PM »
ain't gonna happen big guy, Cutler will crush everyone this year, people make such a big deal out of him coming in off one time, big deal it happens to everyone, Cutler will win again easily.

I have no doubt he will win, but that has nothing to do with what he actually looks like.

Jay Cutler as Mr Olympia officially cements BBing's "joke" status as far as competitive sports go.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2008, 12:31:10 PM »
A lot of whining going on lately. ::)

Cutler will win again this year.  No "nut-hugging" or "ball-licking," just stating the truth.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
I have no doubt he will win, but that has nothing to do with what he actually looks like.

Jay Cutler as Mr Olympia officially cements BBing's "joke" status as far as competitive sports go.
i don't agree, outside of last year which most people agree he was off he looked awesome for his other Olympia victory in '06, who do you think should win out of curiosity?

Boost

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »
I also forgot how bad Cutler look last year......Check this pic out.....holding more water than the hoover dam

peroni

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2008, 12:35:20 PM »

Understand some basic English please before you post again. If someone types in, "so and so looks great", that's referring to the present tense. To type that so and so looked great, would be referring to the past tense. Are we clear?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2008, 12:40:01 PM »
i don't agree, outside of last year which most people agree he was off he looked awesome for his other Olympia victory in '06, who do you think should win out of curiosity?

Dex Vic or Wolf are far better BBers IMO, but I think the person who should WIN is the one who is the best on that day. That sure wasn't the case last year, Cutler should have been 5th.

All of the questionable wins that Dorian and Ronnie received were at least justifiable in that they were head and shoulders above their peers and on a bad day were STILL better. Jay doesn't have that status, he's a hack

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2008, 12:42:28 PM »
Dex Vic or Wolf are far better BBers IMO, but I think the person who should WIN is the one who is the best on that day. That sure wasn't the case last year, Cutler should have been 5th.

All of the questionable wins that Dorian and Ronnie received were at least justifiable in that they were head and shoulders above their peers and on a bad day were STILL better. Jay doesn't have that status, he's a hack
Jay still makes all three of them look small.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »
I also forgot how bad Cutler look last year......Check this pic out.....holding more water than the hoover dam

Bullshit, I call photoshop on that one hoss.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2008, 12:43:06 PM »
Understand some basic English please before you post again. If someone types in, "so and so looks great", that's referring to the present tense. To type that so and so looked great, would be referring to the past tense. Are we clear?

Yes.  I was referring to current posts, is there an issue?

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2008, 12:44:49 PM »
woooooooooooooooooow

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2008, 01:06:27 PM »
Jay still makes all three of them look small.

Sure he does

Please post one pic where Cutler makes Vic or Wolf look small, except in waist size.

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2008, 01:08:37 PM »
Cutler is definitely bringing his A game this year.

BTW: Now would be a good time to spam the G&O with picture of refrigerators.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #20 on: September 23, 2008, 01:09:17 PM »

Jay Cutler getting his balls licked

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2008, 01:18:23 PM »
Have...no...muscles.....must.....flex.......Harder!!!!!!

Hahahaahaahahaahaaahaaaa haaa Worst MR O EVER

Wolf looks lanky there, and even though Jays arm is soft it's still fucking huge. Looks at Wolf's left arm in that pic it, where did his bicep go?
You guys get too easily impressed with vains, Wolf's arms look weak there.
Jay was oviously in horrible condition too, he's usually better than that and is the regning Mr. O, that's why he's still the man to beat.

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: September 23, 2008, 01:54:35 PM »
Amazing how Jay's head is magically half the size of Wolf's here

Team Yates

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: September 23, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
it seems to me people have forgotten exactly how bad he looked last year and the brutal ownage Wolf,Vic,Dex et al  put on him. Every other thread is " Cutler looks great!!!!.........Jay is the man to beat!!!!!" Can some intrepid Gettbiggers please refresh our memories with some pics, I'm not at my PC or I'd do it myself  PS  2001 is a long time ago, that ship has sailed.  I predict Cutler looks even WORSE this year

Because all indications that we have seen, from pictures, to seeing him in person - is that Cutler is going to look the best he has this year. Jay knows that he barely got by last year, and this is the time to redeem himself.  Which is why everyone is saying Jay will get it, because it his best, he is unbeatable right now.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Olympia - What's with all of the Cutler ball-licking?
« Reply #24 on: September 23, 2008, 02:35:02 PM »
all bullshit hype

he looked execrable

should,ve been 4th

muscletech bought him the trophy allready so don't hold your breath