Author Topic: Creatine is serious business.  (Read 3123 times)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
Re: Creatine is serious business.
« Reply #25 on: September 24, 2008, 07:09:09 AM »
What kind of stories are you looking for and "stories" are not objective or very useful. Creatine has all sorts of potential health benefits, most people are totally unaware of. It's far more than a bodybuilding supp.

I put together a report on creatine that covers virtually everything one needs to know about this supp. It’s written for both end users and more science minded types, clinicians, docs, etc. that want science based info on creatine. Below is the table of contents for your perusal. The report is a Free download can be found at www.creatine-report.com.
Hey Will, what do you think about creatine useage in bodybuilders who are also taking steroids? Waste of time? Or do the steroids somehow enhance the creatine ?  Or maybe it is about the same as if you were natural?

www.BrinkZone.com

• Getbig III
  • This Thing On?
« Reply #26 on: September 24, 2008, 07:16:23 AM »
Hey Will, what do you think about creatine useage in bodybuilders who are also taking steroids? Waste of time? Or do the steroids somehow enhance the creatine ?  Or maybe it is about the same as if you were natural?

As no studies exist combining them, it's an unknown. My hunch is there would be an additive effect, but probably a waste of $$$.  I would probably recommend the creatine between cycles as a possible help with retaining LBM, but again, that's a WAG on my part as data is lacking there too. Considering how cheap CM is, and the fact it has some potential health benefits, no reasons not to per se either.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: September 24, 2008, 07:21:11 AM »
Thanks for the response Will.  :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: September 24, 2008, 07:24:24 AM »
Thanks for the response Will.  :)

Yeah, I like to bust Will's nutz sometimes, but he's got a lot of knowledge and he's always willing to answer questions. 

Maybe I'll give him a break in the future.  Probably not, but maybe.  ;)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #29 on: September 24, 2008, 08:23:41 AM »
I beat up six cops when I did my first Creatine Cycle......
S

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 24, 2008, 08:25:06 AM »
It is dangerous.
hahahahaa, what is that picture from?