Author Topic: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?  (Read 21096 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
Re: Tyson and Cormier,,whats the story?
« Reply #50 on: September 25, 2008, 10:06:43 AM »
Tyson kills all but about 20 people on this planet,some juice head poser wouldnt last a second

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #51 on: September 25, 2008, 12:22:15 PM »
Oh, so if some random guy came up to you and baffed ya in the back of the head when you weren't looking you would be like "ohhhh ha ha ha, dude...ya, what's up bro?"

lol Laura I love your comedy  ;D
TEAM Nasser

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: September 25, 2008, 12:30:53 PM »
So you think Mike wouldn't hit a woman? Wrong.

He would make you eat teeth.

Mike always goes for the knock out. Inside or outside of the ring. Male or female.
Oh I know he would in a heartbeat...but I'd still be all over that shit.  I wouldn't allow anyone to hit me in a disrespectful manner like that without smacking him back.  I might get another crack back (from an ass like Tyson) but I still wouldn't allow it.  Once you allow someone to disrespect you like that and not do anythig about...you not only will be remembered for it, you will also never be able to take it back.
:D Weee

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #53 on: September 25, 2008, 01:02:11 PM »
i agree laura but the opponent is not just a regular guy but Tyson, if you hit him back the fight will start and end with losing some teeth's or bones lol, nobody wants to fight with someone if you already know from the start that hes stronger then yourself.
TEAM WOLF

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: September 25, 2008, 01:03:56 PM »
Oh I know he would in a heartbeat...but I'd still be all over that shit.  I wouldn't allow anyone to hit me in a disrespectful manner like that without smacking him back.  I might get another crack back (from an ass like Tyson) but I still wouldn't allow it.  Once you allow someone to disrespect you like that and not do anythig about...you not only will be remembered for it, you will also never be able to take it back.

Totally agree.  I might get my ass beaten to a pulp, but I would not be punked like that bitch Cormier.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #55 on: September 25, 2008, 01:04:50 PM »

Laura standing her ground!  Laura I love how you tried to speak like a guy did earlier in thread, hahaha it actually sounded like something a guy would say.

jt
TEAM Nasser

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2008, 01:06:58 PM »
Laura standing her ground!  Laura I love how you tried to speak like a guy did earlier in thread, hahaha it actually sounded like something a guy would say.

jt

Laura is an old school bad ass

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2008, 01:14:15 PM »
Totally agree.  I might get my ass beaten to a pulp, but I would not be punked like that bitch Cormier.
You would get punked like the little bitch twink you are, then Tyson would beat your ass to a pulp.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: September 25, 2008, 01:19:50 PM »
You would get punked like the little bitch twink you are, then Tyson would beat your ass to a pulp.

No doubt he would beat me to a pulp.  But I'm sure you could take him---in the ass

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #59 on: September 25, 2008, 01:22:12 PM »
Nothing against you Laura, but you know that article isn't the best source of info if they can't even get their own facts straight. It was the Arnold that he finished 2nd in 6x....to my memory Chris never even placed second in the Olympia...3rd in '99 but that was his highest placing.

Somebody ask McFarland...he's around the scene, maybe he knows the story.

Me thinks Laura hasnt been around for very long. I'll stay true to how GB works here- we tend to rip a new one to anyone who talks tough, exhibits extreme naivety, or simply doesnt have a clue.

Currently you fit all three categories Laura.

I have no idea why the members are being so polite- its uncharacteristic of the mob.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #60 on: September 25, 2008, 01:22:59 PM »
Hitting anyone in the back of the head (especially someone you don't know) is totally disrespectful, I don't care who the f**k you are or think you are.  If Chris didn't do anything, I'm sure it was because he was working at the time and not because he was scared or intimidated by Tyson.  Hell I'm a peanut next to him and I still would have gone off.  >:(
gotta disagree with you here hot stuff, Cormier knew better than to even say a word to Tyson for fear of getting knocked out.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: September 25, 2008, 01:24:51 PM »
No doubt he would beat me to a pulp.  But I'm sure you could take him---in the ass
I would never claim i could take Tyson in anything.  Im just saying that he would smack you in the head, and if you didnt like it, you'd be eating your teeth as soon as you opened your cocksucking mouth.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #62 on: September 25, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »
Me thinks Laura hasnt been around for very long. I'll stay true to how GB works here- we tend to rip a new one to anyone who talks tough, exhibits extreme naivety, or simply doesnt have a clue.

Currently you fit all three categories Laura.

I have no idea why the members are being so polite- its uncharacteristic of the mob.

people are cool to Laura because she's a great girl, people are allowed to have their own opinion even if it is wrong.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #63 on: September 25, 2008, 01:26:55 PM »
I would never claim i could take Tyson in anything.  Im just saying that he would smack you in the head, and if you didnt like it, you'd be eating your teeth as soon as you opened your cocksucking mouth.
i agree, the best you can hope for is that Tyson is in a good mood and just decides to leave you alone after smacking you, these internet badasses make me laugh.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2008, 01:27:23 PM »
Hitting anyone in the back of the head (especially someone you don't know) is totally disrespectful, I don't care who the f**k you are or think you are.  If Chris didn't do anything, I'm sure it was because he was working at the time and not because he was scared or intimidated by Tyson.  Hell I'm a peanut next to him and I still would have gone off.  >:(

Honestly you would not have otherwise you woulda been raped by him. No joke

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #65 on: September 25, 2008, 01:29:16 PM »
tyson flicked his ear

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #66 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:05 PM »
tyson flicked his ear
hahahahhaa, that's almost even more disrespectful, it's like saying "take this little bitch" ;D

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: September 25, 2008, 01:30:40 PM »
hahahahhaa, that's almost even more disrespectful, it's like saying "take this little bitch" ;D
yeah i thought the same

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: September 25, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »

I third that notion. If someone, including Tyson or King freakin' Kong, slapped the back of my head, I'd immediately attempt to destroy the prick. If I received a beating, at least I would know I stood up for myself. Besides, in a nightclub free-for-all environment, a massive, and massively strong, man like Cormier would likely have held his own against ol' Iron Mike. I mean, not if he chose to square off with him and throw hands. But if he used his size, strength and aggressiveness to full advantage, and avoided a clean punch, his chances wouldn't be all that bad.

I know many will scoff at what I wrote. Don't give a shit, to be honest.    

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: September 25, 2008, 01:32:26 PM »
i agree, the best you can hope for is that Tyson is in a good mood and just decides to leave you alone after smacking you, these internet badasses make me laugh.
Exactly, the dude in his prime was a trained machine and one of the best fighters in the world.  Plus the guy's batshit crazy.  You must have a deathwish to try to talk shit to him, honestly.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #70 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:15 PM »
I third that notion. If someone, including Tyson or King freakin' Kong, slapped the back of my head, I'd immediately attempt to destroy the prick. If I received a beating, at least I would know I stood up for myself. Besides, in a nightclub free-for-all environment, a massive, and massively strong, man like Cormier would likely have held his own against ol' Iron Mike. I mean, not if he chose to square off with him and throw hands. But if he used his size, strength and aggressiveness to full advantage, and avoided a clean punch, his chances wouldn't be all that bad.

cormier=westler...like ups in state caliber...should have taken that fool down and made his ass tap...

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #71 on: September 25, 2008, 01:33:41 PM »

::) someone must have just got home from the gym and is all hyped up, you wouldn't get a punch in, you wouldn't say anything, you'd get knocked the fucck out and end up in the hospital, now go ahead and tell me how much you bench press as if it even matters.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: September 25, 2008, 01:35:12 PM »
::) someone must have just got home from the gym and is all hyped up, you wouldn't get a punch in, you wouldn't say anything, you'd get knocked the fucck out and end up in the hospital, now go ahead and tell me how much you bench press as if it even matters.
HAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHHAHA!!!!!

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: September 25, 2008, 01:39:59 PM »

Whatever, wimp. And I wouldn't attempt to "get a punch in" with someone like Tyson. Regardless, yes, I would likely not emerge from the fracas unscathed. But that's not the point, is it?

And stop with the bench-press nonsense. What are you, 12? Seriously, you are an embarrassing and ignorant individual. You constantly attack and criticize and put down everyone. Zero manners. Zero respect. Zero character.  

Keep being the testosterone-challenged asswad you are, jackass.  

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: September 25, 2008, 01:41:04 PM »
If tyson slapped me on the back of the head i would just b thankful that he never punched me.

Anyone with an ounce of intelligence would think the same...espec with tyson. Who at the time was one of most dangerous and recgoniseably tough girls in the world

If just a regular juice monkey hit me however i would turn round and not say a word. Just throw a dig. Tuson a completely different kettle of fish