Author Topic: Where was McCain's Flag Lapel ?  (Read 2891 times)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
Where was McCain's Flag Lapel ?
« on: September 26, 2008, 07:46:14 PM »
is mccain anti-american now ?

muslim ?

NT

marcus

• Getbig IV
Re: Where was McCain's Flag Lapel ?
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2008, 11:44:32 PM »
No one questions his patriotism.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2008, 11:51:46 PM »
He drives foreign cars because he loves the USA

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:43 PM »
I love the USA but I am not giving up My Tacoma. 

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 11:52:50 PM »
McBush/Palin

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
S

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 11:55:38 PM »
McCain should have picked Hillary. Its a win win. He gets the presidency, and she knows hes gonna keel over and probably even speeds things up.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 07:14:47 AM »
*bump* for a NEO-CON response.

NT

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 07:26:24 AM »
I love the USA but I am not giving up My Tacoma. 
translation:  I only love America for all the shit I can buy here and the fact that I can live better than the fools I put out of work.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2008, 08:27:48 AM »
translation:  I only love America for all the shit I can buy here and the fact that I can live better than the fools I put out of work.

So it's safe to say that you do not own nor have ever owned a foreign made good? You know, because if you did, it would make you quite a hypocrite.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2008, 09:17:54 AM »
So it's safe to say that you do not own nor have ever owned a foreign made good? You know, because if you did, it would make you quite a hypocrite.  :D
not when there was an American option, I opt for the American made product.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2008, 09:23:26 AM »
i ask again... "neo-cons, where was mccains Flag Lapel"?

NT

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2008, 09:42:34 AM »

If you were a true patriot, you would make your own goods when the American made option wasn't available. That, or forgo said good.

Hypocrite.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #12 on: September 27, 2008, 09:49:16 AM »
i ask again... "neo-cons, where was mccains Flag Lapel"?

NT

Ask the regular conservatives too.
Y

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #13 on: September 27, 2008, 10:21:20 AM »
If you were a true patriot, you would make your own goods when the American made option wasn't available. That, or forgo said good.

Hypocrite.

Yes, that's what Gandhi did about British goods, dropped them and started making his own stuff at home, and encouraged all Indians to do the same.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 27, 2008, 11:42:02 AM »

Hypocrite.
lol...  You're not very good at this.  Go back to your owning games.  I'll get right on manufacturing my own products  ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2008, 11:44:47 AM »
Yes, that's what Gandhi did about British goods, dropped them and started making his own stuff at home, and encouraged all Indians to do the same.
yea, if only the average American's needs were only food and cloaths that would be a tad bit easier to pull off.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 27, 2008, 11:45:28 AM »
Ask the regular conservatives too.

ok, my fellow republicans, where was John McCains Flag Lapel last night?

i believe (as many GOPers do) that it's UNAMERICAN not to wear one.

NT

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2008, 11:50:33 AM »
He's clearly sending a message to his foreign overlords that he doesn't really represent the interests of the American people.

Seriously though, I've heard McCain quotes recently where he says that Teddy Roosevelt is his favorite president and he sees himself as a modern day TR.    I wish this were actually true but I'm convinced that McCain is a pathological liar and it makes it hard to sift through his statements and try to figure find the fragments of truth. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2008, 08:39:41 PM »

What is the American product is crap? Do you buy crap because it has a "Made in USA" sticker on it?

What about products owned by foreign companies that are built in the US?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2008, 08:46:13 PM »

ok, my fellow republicans, where was John McCains Flag Lapel last night?

i believe (as many GOPers do) that it's UNAMERICAN not to wear one.

NT

It got melted down so it could contribute to part of Palin's overly large and vulgar Flag brooch.

Either that or he was secretly sticking it into his hand in order to hide his tendency towards narcolepsy.
w

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2008, 09:41:42 PM »
Men who fought for your right to even question patriotism, don't need a lapel pin.

Men who never fight and wouldn't fight for the safely of his own family (Obama) do have to wear a lapel pin.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2008, 10:09:45 PM »
What is the American product is crap? Do you buy crap because it has a "Made in USA" sticker on it?

What about products owned by foreign companies that are built in the US?

terrible logic.  If we were not in this mess, there would be brand X in budget, medium and quality.  Some of us remember those days ;)  Unfair trade as it is now makes it so not even the Budget quality of Brand X made in America can compete against best of the Chinese Crap.  If you don't see the bitch, I can't help you.  If more of us stayed with Made in America, we wouldn't have gotten here.  But since we have so many buttheads who don't care about the jobs in their own communities, we need government to do the right thing and make the shit more fair.  See Butthead Y above ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2008, 10:23:42 PM »
Men who fought for your right to even question patriotism, don't need a lapel pin.

Men who never fight and wouldn't fight for the safely of his own family (Obama) do have to wear a lapel pin.

People fight in different ways. Obama is fighting for his country, and his family, as well as millions of families across America every day! And he is doing it in a way that not just anyone can.

When one builds a house, one must use the right tools for the right job. One would never try to dig a foundation hole with a teaspoon rather than a bull dozer. By the same token, one should not attempt delicate surgery using a hatchet when a scalpel is what is required, as mccain is so apt to do.

There is a reason smart men like Obama fight for their country by seeking higher office.

There is also a reason why some individuals can only best serve their country by being shot at and used as nothing more than cannon fodder. If they survive, they are of great propaganda value for the lobotomized reptilian crowd. If they die... they're easily replaced by the state. The common can easily be cannon fodder.

Men like Obama cannot be easily replaced.
w

TerminalPower

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2008, 11:08:55 PM »
People fight in different ways. Obama is fighting for his country, and his family, as well as millions of families across America every day! And he is doing it in a way that not just anyone can.

When one builds a house, one must use the right tools for the right job. One would never try to dig a foundation hole with a teaspoon rather than a bull dozer. By the same token, one should not attempt delicate surgery using a hatchet when a scalpel is what is required, as mccain is so apt to do.

There is a reason smart men like Obama fight for their country by seeking higher office.

There is also a reason why some individuals can only best serve their country by being shot at and used as nothing more than cannon fodder. If they survive, they are of great propaganda value for the lobotomized reptilian crowd. If they die... they're easily replaced by the state. The common can easily be cannon fodder.

Men like Obama cannot be easily replaced.

Respectable opinion.  Thanks!

My problem with your analogies, while true, is that Obama doesn't appear to me, to be the tool to be used.

Obama, is like a slick-talking salesman who tells people willing to listen how great he is at selling.  Problem is he has no history the lends credibility to the the type of job he is talking about. 

McCain does.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2008, 05:53:21 AM »
terrible logic.  If we were not in this mess, there would be brand X in budget, medium and quality.  Some of us remember those days ;)  Unfair trade as it is now makes it so not even the Budget quality of Brand X made in America can compete against best of the Chinese Crap.  If you don't see the bitch, I can't help you.  If more of us stayed with Made in America, we wouldn't have gotten here.  But since we have so many buttheads who don't care about the jobs in their own communities, we need government to do the right thing and make the shit more fair.  See Butthead Y above ;D

It's not flawed logic, Hugo. Just the price of a global economy.

Tell me, the American car or truck you drive. Are you certain that all of it's parts were made in America?