Author Topic: When a chick twirls her hair around with her fingers whilst in your presence...  (Read 14557 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
It's true, unfortunally. In this regard, I'm not an Ecto at all.
It's just the muscle that I can't gain fast. :-\

Since I feel quite comfortable on my current diet, I will probably try to make a slow bulk next, only slightly raising the cals.

What's your current weight?

I have no idea. I have no scale. Mirror is the scale. Still fat.
I hate the State.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Nothing wrong with some geeky convo.  It's nice to know she's got a brain.  Just don't forget that she's got a pussy too.  I'd introduce some less cerebral topics, get a little cheeky, do some flirting.  How she reacts will tell you what you need to know.

Dude, she is as evasive as hell; I have the feeling she has no interest, just likes talking about these things sometimes and that's it.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Dude, she is as evasive as hell; I have the feeling she has no interest, just likes talking about these things sometimes and that's it.

Meh.  Plenty of fish in the sea.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Meh.  Plenty of fish in the sea.

I hate it that Asians are so elusive.
I hate the State.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
I hate it that Asians are so elusive.

Have you been to Japan yet?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
If you didn't ignore my post and text this to her/you would be gathering up your clothes right now as u leave her place ,instead of posting in 4 more pages of this thread!

Text this to her right now Bro!

Kyapi kyapi gyaru!
                           Yariman Kono baita!
                            Iero kyabu!
                            Koshu benjo!
                            Charai!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Have you been to Japan yet?

Briefly and only to one city. I spent most of time in Korea.
I hate the State.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
She is boring, asian and not that hot. I bet she doesnt shave her legs and wears glasses from the eighties like all asian girls. Maybe also short legs and only thinks about "studying" all the time. She probably hates sex too. Don't ruin your time with these a-sexual creatures.

And besides this you lack the self confidence. I can see it in the picture already, you are short and bald, you try to compensate this by working out and trying to wear cool. Women feel this. This is not the correct way to get a female, deicide.

What I advise you is to do some things you would never have done before. Some crazy stuff, build some character, have fun, experience things and the self confidence will come and you wont care about your height and baldness anymore. Girls dont care about you being short and bald, girls care about you lacking the self confidence. dont forget this.

Also i want to say to you that women shouldnt be treated as queens unless they are your gf/wife. if a woman wants you she will let you know it in a very clear way. women are not more special than you deicide, they shit and fart too. they have their problems.

hope this helps.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
She is boring, asian and not that hot. I bet she doesnt shave her legs and wears glasses from the eighties like all asian girls. Maybe also short legs and only thinks about "studying" all the time. She probably hates sex too. Don't ruin your time with these a-sexual creatures.

And besides this you lack the self confidence. I can see it in the picture already, you are short and bald, you try to compensate this by working out and trying to wear cool. Women feel this. This is not the correct way to get a female, deicide.

What I advise you is to do some things you would never have done before. Some crazy stuff, build some character, have fun, experience things and the self confidence will come and you wont care about your height and baldness anymore. Girls dont care about you being short and bald, girls care about you lacking the self confidence. dont forget this.

Also i want to say to you that women shouldnt be treated as queens unless they are your gf/wife. if a woman wants you she will let you know it in a very clear way. women are not more special than you deicide, they shit and fart too. they have their problems.

hope this helps.

I used to care about the baldness thing, like 12 years ago; I have long ceased caring about that; as for my height, nothing I can do about that. I have enough confidence with Western chicks and pulled a bunch whilst in Germany but I also know the language and my way around; Asians are different though. But some of the other stuff is true enough. Women aren't special; that is for sure.
I hate the State.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I used to care about the baldness thing, like 12 years ago; I have long ceased caring about that; as for my height, nothing I can do about that. I have enough confidence with Western chicks and pulled a bunch whilst in Germany but I also know the language and my way around; Asians are different though. But some of the other stuff is true enough. Women aren't special; that is for sure.

Okay cool, I just judged because of a picture, if you say it's different then I believe you. And asian chicks do have something yes.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Okay cool, I just judged because of a picture, if you say it's different then I believe you. And asian chicks do have something yes.

Actually most people compliment me on my head shape for baldness; they say it fits perfectly. ;D
I hate the State.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Actually most people compliment me on my head shape for baldness; they say it fits perfectly. ;D

yes, as i said there is nothing wrong with being bald, only if you feel insecure about it its wrong

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...

Red X looking great there. Hoe gaat het met jou?
I hate the State.

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
sure are we going to have "mixed race" kids.

Good.  Then you will make Godly specimens like Technokc! ;D

hipolito mejia

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
...is it a sure sign she is into you?

I have heard it can be an indication but musn't be...

Opinions are welcome....

Im over 18 years of age so no opinion on that matter a good advice would be to watch those teens shows on Disney channel girls do that alot there".

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
bump.
have you seen this girl in person since the text yet?

JohnnyVegas

Girls dont care about you being short and bald, girls care about you lacking the self confidence. dont forget this.

Right....... you have never been short and bald  :D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Right....... you have never been short and bald  :D
are you bald too you disgusting midget fatass jello fuck? you're gonna die a virgin.

hope this helps.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Good.  Then you will make Godly specimens like Technokc! ;D

;D ;D ;D

Western and Japanese mixes provide some beautiful people.

F.e. Canadian-Japanese mix Maria Ozawa:

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
;D ;D ;D

Good heavens to Betsy! :o

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Jeffro

• Getbig IV

Get Rowdy

• Getbig IV
Re: When a chick twirls her hair around with her fingers whilst in your presence
« Reply #148 on: September 30, 2008, 12:30:16 AM »
Fuck she's hot.

Damn right she is, and I hit it!  :D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
;D ;D ;D

eww, sharp elbows, gross.

i wonder if she has an identity crisis, whether she feels more japanese or white, and whether it bothers her that she's only half of what she feels more close to.
having mixed babies is immoral and very selfish imo.