Author Topic: When a chick twirls her hair around with her fingers whilst in your presence...  (Read 14587 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
I am not gawking in wonder and awe.

Rest of getbig is.
Q

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Rest of getbig is.

Do I need glasses?
I hate the State.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I am not gawking in wonder and awe.
lol.
well i am sort of skinnyfat now, my physique is nothing impressive since i just started working out again: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233644.0

charm and mystique is not just cosmetic,

hope this helps.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
lol.
well i am sort of skinnyfat now, my physique is nothing impressive since i just started working out again: http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=233644.0

charm and mystique is not just cosmetic,

hope this helps.

Vodoo rituals and magic powers...aren't you a millionaire as well?
I hate the State.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Rest of getbig is.
thank you kwon,
have a nice day bro.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163

Don't forget chick magnet.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Actually what i write is 100% truth. I'm not a millionaire (yet), but i make very good money with interpreting, i get to see the world, have a beautiful and intelligent wife, only having that is more than 99% of people here will ever achieve in their lifes.

YOU are only a hater, nothing more. insecure as they come.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
If i fail at life, then NOT failing at life is impossible.

I have everything i ever wanted, i have even more than i dreamed of 10 years ago and i have an even brighter future ahead of me.

I have success in every part of life, and your bitterness shows me how good i am at life. Success is a magnet for jealous haters like you.

Hope this helps.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i should probably mention that the girls i hang around are gutter trash.

DK II

• Getbig V
meltdown.

Still mad at me?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
meltdown.

Still mad at me?
we're straight, broham.

anyway, back ontopic~

'is twirling hair a sign a girl into you'
'decide get's rejected with no reply to his text for a coffee date'

DK II

• Getbig V
we're straight, broham.

anyway, back ontopic~

'is twirling hair a sign a girl into you'
'decide get's rejected with no reply to his text for a coffee date'

No.

And no reply does not mean "no", it means "show a little bit more interest and show me i am worth fighting a bit".

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
No.

And no reply does not mean "no", it means "show a little bit more interest and show me i am worth fighting a bit".
haha, ok don juan ::)
i guess it depends how long it's been without a reply and whether they've seen eachother in person since the text.

im eagerly awaiting and update from deicide, this could get interesting.

DK II

• Getbig V
haha, ok don juan ::)
i guess it depends how long it's been without a reply and whether they've seen eachother in person since the text.

im eagerly awaiting and update from deicide, this could get interesting.

No, seriously, if you want a girl, you should not be discouraged after the first "problem".

Running amok on the other hand isn't an option as well (I mean turning up at her apartment in the middle of the night telling her: "Hey, you didn't text me back for 3 hours, i wonder if everything is alright"...)

lol

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
No.

You know Asians well. ;)

You must pursue her, and stop with the text message bullshit, talk to her and ask her out like a man.

8)

Tombo

• Getbig V
lol im happy to admit theres 'some guys' out there that can get girls fairly easily.. and i suppose we still haven't seen your mug so that might be the icebreaker

DK II

• Getbig V
You know Asians well. ;)

You must pursue her, and stop with the text message bullshit, talk to her and ask her out like a man.

8)

i am married to one.  ;D ;D

I agree on the text messages, that's for 12 year olds. Too much misunderstanding and no visible emotions, text messaging between cultures is not a smart idea.

Ask her out, spend some cash (not the amount is the key, rather your will to spend cash, when it comes to some amounts, withdraw like a gentleman  ;D fuck those gold diggers.), be a gentleman.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
lol im happy to admit theres 'some guys' out there that can get girls fairly easily.. and i suppose we still haven't seen your mug so that might be the icebreaker
my grill is nothing special, above average, kinda shitty teeth.
i look like this kid basically:

hope this helps.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
i am married to one.  ;D ;D

I agree on the text messages, that's for 12 year olds. Too much misunderstanding and no visible emotions, text messaging between cultures is not a smart idea.

Ask her out, spend some cash (not the amount is the key, rather your will to spend cash, when it comes to some amounts, withdraw like a gentleman  ;D fuck those gold diggers.), be a gentleman.
are you going to have mixed-race babies or you guys plan to have no kids?.
personally i'd never get married, i don't see any benifit unless you're a woman.

DK II

• Getbig V
are you going to have mixed-race babies or you guys plan to have no kids?.
personally i'd never get married, i don't see any benifit unless you're a woman.

sure are we going to have "mixed race" kids.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
if he is eating all the shit he says with zero cardio and getting ripped, he either has a freaky metabolism(unlikely judging by old pics) or eats tiny portions, as obviously you need to be in a caloric deficit to cut fat.  my guess is he's full of shit and just wants more attention/wants his physique to seem more impressive.

I don't think so. I also don't do any cardo, and I also eat what I want. I only make sure I get a certain amount of protein every day and some fruits and veggies for general health. On top of that, I eat most of my calories at lunch, because I like a full stomach once a day. Of course you still need a caloric deficit, he never denied that.

I can't speak for him, but my metabolism is normal at best. I can gain fat easily.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I don't think so. I also don't do any cardo, and I also eat what I want. I only make sure I get a certain amount of protein every day and some fruits and veggies for general health. On top of that, I eat most of my calories at lunch, because I like a full stomach once a day. Of course you still need a caloric deficit, he never denied that.

I can't speak for him, but my metabolism is normal at best. I can gain fat easily.

Jaja.
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
Jaja.

It's true, unfortunally. In this regard, I'm not an Ecto at all.
It's just the muscle that I can't gain fast. :-\

Since I feel quite comfortable on my current diet, I will probably try to make a slow bulk next, only slightly raising the cals.

What's your current weight?

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Socio-economic situation in Japan and Korea. American foreign policy. Educational philosophy in Japan and Korea vs. West. History. Human Psychology. Etc.

Nothing wrong with some geeky convo.  It's nice to know she's got a brain.  Just don't forget that she's got a pussy too.  I'd introduce some less cerebral topics, get a little cheeky, do some flirting.  How she reacts will tell you what you need to know.