Author Topic: I got Owned by God last night  (Read 1675 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
I got Owned by God last night
« on: September 28, 2008, 01:37:36 PM »
So last night I was at home and was about to leave for a date and the following happened, was it self ownage or ownage by God, you decide;

-First I backed my car out of the garage and when I went to press the garage close button on the remote and it would not work, so I got out my car to close the garage and then I noticed that I had a flat tire, I cursed and proceeded to pop my trunk to get the spare, I had my expensive golf clubs in the trunk and took those out and put them in the garage entrance, I changed the tire and then went inside to change my shirt, when I came back out I noticed that I had a second flat  :o

-Luckily there was a second car at the house so I stormed back inside to get the other car's keys, while I was inside I heard a loud crash that shook the whole house, I ran to the garage and saw that the garage had become uncoupled from the motor chain and crashed down on my golf clubs  :'(  (Remember before I was having trouble closing the garage door)

-At this point I went back into the house, called the girl I was meeting and cancelled, she wanted to know why and I said that she wouldn't;t believe me if I told her.  I went to the liqour cabinet and pulled out a 26 of crown royal and proceeded to have about 5 shots and watch reruns of the presidential debate. I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't even masterbate to make up for the lack of nooky from that night  :-[

SO was this self ownage or God sending me a message ? Discuss. also I wish I could say that I was making this up but sadly all of this happened last night, epic karma

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
Re: I got Owned by God last night
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2008, 01:39:57 PM »
Golf is a retarded "sport" anyway, just like bb.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2008, 01:40:33 PM »
So last night I was at home and was about to leave for a date and the following happened, was it self ownage or ownage by God, you decide;

-First I backed my car out of the garage and when I went to press the garage close button on the remote and it would not work, so I got out my car to close the garage and then I noticed that I had a flat tire, I cursed and proceeded to pop my trunk to get the spare, I had my expensive golf clubs in the trunk and took those out and put them in the garage entrance, I changed the tire and then went inside to change my shirt, when I came back out I noticed that I had a second flat  :o

-Luckily there was a second car at the house so I stormed back inside to get the other car's keys, while I was inside I heard a loud crash that shook the whole house, I ran to the garage and saw that the garage had become uncoupled from the motor chain and crashed down on my golf clubs  :'(  (Remember before I was having trouble closing the garage door)

-At this point I went back into the house, called the girl I was meeting and cancelled, she wanted to know why and I said that she wouldn't;t believe me if I told her.  I went to the liqour cabinet and pulled out a 26 of crown royal and proceeded to have about 5 shots and watch reruns of the presidential debate. I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't even masterbate to make up for the lack of nooky from that night  :-[

SO was this self ownage or God sending me a message ? Discuss. also I wish I could say that I was making this up but sadly all of this happened last night, epic karma
she has AIDS

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2008, 01:41:40 PM »
she has AIDS

lol I guess then that this was God's way of keeping my from making a big mistake

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2008, 01:42:26 PM »
lol I guess then that this was God's way of keeping my from making a big mistake
ohhh what are you too good for AIDS

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2008, 01:47:53 PM »
ohhh what are you too good for AIDS

ummmm I'm not too sure how to respond to that but I would like to avoid it is possible  :-\

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »
There is no "god". Hope this helps.

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2008, 02:10:55 PM »
are you voting for palin? She gets owned by god on the daily..

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 02:13:32 PM »

NNNnnooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooo......not the golf clubs, anything but the golf clubs :'(

My condolences bro, I don't know what I'd do if that happend.....Valium I'm guessing :-\

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 02:38:01 PM »
NNNnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo......not the golf clubs, anything but the golf clubs :'(

My condolences bro, I don't know what I'd do if that happend.....Valium I'm guessing :-\

Thanks Coach I knew that you would understand the pain of a good set of clubs down the drain oh well at least it will be winter soon so I have some time to replace

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2008, 02:39:50 PM »
are you voting for palin? She gets owned by god on the daily..

sorry busted I cant vote in the American election cuz I'm canadian, but Palin is pretty dumb so I agree on that as Matt Damon says "she thinks that Dino's were here 4 thousand years ago and will have the nuclear launch codes" that is scary shit

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2008, 11:58:52 AM »
Thanks Coach I knew that you would understand the pain of a good set of clubs down the drain oh well at least it will be winter soon so I have some time to replace

What kind of clubs ??? my condolences :'(

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2008, 12:18:24 PM »
There is no "god". Hope this helps.

X2

Armstrong

• Getbig III
  • Victor got screwed.
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2008, 02:01:29 PM »
Golf is a retarded "sport" anyway, just like bb.

Are they sports?  :P
Everything is BIGGER in Texas!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2008, 03:31:00 PM »
hahah great story. you are starting to notice epic signs by the powers that be.... take note
A

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 04:42:42 PM »

What kind of clubs ??? my condolences :'(

Thanks for the support, they were a set of Titleist X-1's

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »
what makes you think it was god and not Joe Pesci??