Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman CHARGING his fans $10 per every picture taken with him??  (Read 6500 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Ronnie Coleman CHARGING his fans $10 per every picture taken with him??
« Reply #25 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:41 AM »
Ronnie should dump that biyatch.
yip yip.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: September 29, 2008, 11:51:47 AM »
You calling jerryme7 stupid?

Nope,he didn't pay.but if your commenting on this thread without reading what he said... ;) :D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: September 29, 2008, 11:52:49 AM »
Who did he charge? Was it Jerry? And did it happen to other people as well? Or is this hearsay? Or was his woman tired of everybody bugging her man about some pictures, when they came to enjoy themselves, if so, it comes with the territory of being  Mr.O former or current.

Hopefully, his wife is not using him for his notoriety as a former Mr. O and drive a wedge between him and his fans.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 29, 2008, 11:57:14 AM »
Who did he charge? Was it Jerry? And did it happen to other people as well? Or is this hearsay? Or was his woman tired of everybody bugging her man about some pictures, when they came to enjoy themselves, if so, it comes with the territory of being  Mr.O former or current.

Hopefully, his wife is not using him for his notoriety as a former Mr. O and drive a wedge between him and his fans.

Nevermind, I read Jerry's comment on the Ronnie pic thing. I guess because Ronnie had autograph pics, her reasoning was your going to have to pay, but i disagree, it's his camera, so he shouldn't have to pay.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #29 on: September 29, 2008, 12:15:16 PM »
Not even Shawn Ray would pull such a stunt!

"1"

lol....I would understand selling your own pics which cost money to produce, But charging a Fan for your picture with their own Camera is the lowest of the Low. Ronnie, we don't need you to show up at Expos anymore, you're washed out. stop degrading yourself. I will no longer make fun of Lou ferrigno. You are now the New Mr Ass.
Get Big, or Die Trying

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2008, 12:26:47 PM »
wow

that is SO lame.

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2008, 12:27:14 PM »
even if i would be broke it would NEVER cross my mind to ask people money for that.

I'd pay 10$ just to shake your hand big Marcel

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #32 on: September 29, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »

This board is  full of gossiping school girls.  JerryMe7 said nothing negative about Big Ron.  For those who have met Ron it's out of character...but dont known much about the Mulatta.  A woman wont sit on side and say nothing when she sees a chance for her man to get her dollars, and odds are Ronnie will go along with her to keep his ear dreams silent for another day.   Anyway...baseball players are greedier and have way more money.   

Ronnie income isn’t the same wo/the O cheques and I’m sure sponsor dollars arent $500K now.  Let his woman make an extra dollar.  Anyway...I would have paid.  Dont see a problem as it looks you dont either.
Oh...Monica!

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 29, 2008, 01:21:40 PM »
This board is  full of gossiping school girls.  JerryMe7 said nothing negative about Big Ron.  For those who have met Ron it's out of character...but dont known much about the Mulatta.  A woman wont sit on side and say nothing when she sees a chance for her man to get her dollars, and odds are Ronnie will go along with her to keep his ear dreams silent for another day.   Anyway...baseball players are greedier and have way more money.   

Ronnie income isn’t the same wo/the O cheques and I’m sure sponsor dollars arent $500K now.  Let his woman make an extra dollar.  Anyway...I would have paid.  Dont see a problem as it looks you dont either.

Hey is she Mulatta or I thought she was Lebanese? It's a slippy slope when your woman is asking for money from someone just taking a pic. And as you said, It's out of character for Big Ron. He'd stand all outside posing for pic with the fans it seems. 

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #34 on: September 29, 2008, 01:29:34 PM »
You stupid cumbag?

He needs to make a living.

Ronnie won 8 Sandows and made, what, $100,000 plus for each, plus won the Arnold one year or another $100,000 and had endorsement deals during his Olympia reign and after.  Guy spent 8 years at the top of the pro ranks and two years after losing the Olympia doesn't enough money to be able to let people take a picture with him?  Pretty sad.

Guess Ronnie isn't getting enough guest posing and speaking ( ::)) engagements.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #35 on: September 29, 2008, 01:31:49 PM »
If people are stupid enough to pay it serves them right.

Americans love to waist money. It serves them right.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 29, 2008, 01:33:36 PM »
Ronnie won 8 Sandows and made, what, $100,000 plus for each, plus won the Arnold one year or another $100,000 and had endorsement deals during his Olympia reign and after.  Guy spent 8 years at the top of the pro ranks and two years after losing the Olympia doesn't enough money to be able to let people take a picture with him?  Pretty sad.

It was his wife that demanded the money, not Ronnie. If Ronnie was in bad financial straits, chances are he would have been charging from the get-go. It would be common sense, right?

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: September 29, 2008, 01:36:06 PM »
I find it odd someone would pay to have a picture taken with anybody. 

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #38 on: September 29, 2008, 01:41:15 PM »

Good Joke.  Ronnie didnt make $1M yearly.  Look at his videos in the first 2-3 Os where he talks about that money dont pay many bills.  It's towards the end when he gets the 2-3 yr with BSN for $500K where the dollars roll.  

That means he is probably sound finanacially...given low cost of living in Arlington on the money he was making top end but still needs some income flow with a $100+ sponsor deals.  Life isnt cheap.  

He probably pulls $2000-$3000 signing which is all CASH!  Do you think any woman on the face of this earth will let that money go by her fingers.  Ronnie has to live w/her but it dont seem that bad...just for the Yahoos crying over $10.
Oh...Monica!

Deadpool

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2008, 01:44:09 PM »
bwahahaha

who'd pay ten cents 'cept the people who post on bodybuilding dot com and the like
X

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2008, 01:47:03 PM »
maybe if you gave him 50 dollar you could see what the overuse of steroids can do to a human penis.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #41 on: September 29, 2008, 01:51:04 PM »
Everee bodee wanna a pikchure, butt dont nobodee wanna pay no ten dollaz!
HAHA, RON.....

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #42 on: September 29, 2008, 02:02:01 PM »
Maybe he's saving up for a new Bentley ?

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #43 on: September 29, 2008, 02:23:01 PM »
maybe if you gave him 50 dollar you could see what the overuse of steroids can do to a human penis.

Ronnie (upon unveiling his penis):  "Ain't nothin' but a peanut."

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: September 29, 2008, 02:59:15 PM »
If you don't want a picture don't fucking pay the money.

It's a free market. He can do what he wants.

Ronnie says in his 2000 video he was making $500,000 a year from bodybuilding (at that point). So i don't think he's broke.

But he didn't have 3 new kids back then  ;D

MisterGX

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: September 29, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
This is what happens when you blow all your money on cars and rims  :-\

Who says he has blown his money? 

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: September 29, 2008, 03:28:01 PM »
If his woman is Lebanese i feel really bad for him.

I'm half Leb from my mothers side i wouldn't go near one.

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2008, 03:32:40 PM »
If his woman is Lebanese i feel really bad for him.

I'm half Leb from my mothers side i wouldn't go near one.

Even Dina?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2008, 03:41:44 PM »
If people are stupid enough to pay it serves them right.
I agree, he offered to have his pic taken with fans for a fee and if they want to pay it , fine.
I wouldn't but I was never a huge Coleman fan. Ronnie was a great Mr Olympia and ok guy, but never seemed to be much of a people person.
I tend to buy a signed pic off a pro I admire and then ask for a pic.
I did this last spring with Dexter and Toney Freeman. I prefer doing it that way.
They are a top pro and deserve an appearence fee. I think it less awkward and more courteous on both parts to simply purchase a nice autographed pic and then take your pic with the pro.
I know a few folks ( NOT bodybuilders) I would pay some $$$ to have my pic with them however.
On the top of this short list is ....big Ron Aviden  ;D :D ;)
I think I can bribe him with some orange chicken however.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2008, 03:56:10 PM »
Real fans should show support by buying one 8 x 10 anyway.  Lineups and wait time can get long, and it gets annoying when part of the reason one has to wait in line for so long is because of so many cheap people who just want to take a picture and move on or who bring a magazine that they want autographed instead of simply buying an autographed 8 x 10.  I'm all for getting the cheap people out of the way to reduce the wait time real fans have to endure.