Author Topic: "Thor" next SUPER HERO to get big screen treatment  (Read 73829 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: "Thor" next SUPER HERO to get big screen treatment
« Reply #250 on: October 08, 2008, 12:08:12 PM »
Like Beta Ray Bill is some slouch? ::)

He's like on of the top 10....

I wouldn't put Thor OR HULK in his category.

hahahahahahahahaha he's a horse hahahahahahaha HULK SMASH PUNY HORSE FACE is how hulk would respond to such cheek.  ;D

like i stated before everytime hulk and thor have met, hulk has won 5 thor 2 and the rest draws, hulk also beat onslaught (thor couldn't), hulk beat the sentry and rest of the entire marvel universe ( thor couldn't do that) hulk also help up an entire mountain in secret wars, while thor just looked in amazement at this mountain of jade muscle  :D

all this leads me to conclude that hulk is the strongest one there is, and is in fact thee biggest draw in marvel  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #251 on: October 08, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha he's a horse hahahahahahaha HULK SMASH PUNY HORSE FACE is how hulk would respond to such cheek.  ;D

like i stated before everytime hulk and thor have met, hulk has won 5 thor 2 and the rest draws, hulk also beat onslaught (thor couldn't), hulk beat the sentry and rest of the entire marvel universe ( thor couldn't do that) hulk also help up an entire mountain in secret wars, while thor just looked in amazement at this mountain of jade muscle  :D

all this leads me to conclude that hulk is the strongest one there is, and is in fact thee biggest draw in marvel  8)

Look.

I am a HUGE Hulk fan.  Have been since I was 3.

But to think that Hulk at his best could beat Thor at his best in a fight is pure stupidity.

Take that to a comic book forum and you'll get laughed at my friend.

And your fanboy fight decisions have already been challenged on this board.  The site that you got them from is obviously biased.  I myself posted a fight where Hulk crawled into a hole and ran away that you claimed as a "draw." ::)

The truth is, Thor would transport Hulk in a millisecond, or throw a godblast on him from afar and Hulk couldn't do anything about it.

GAME OVER.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #252 on: October 08, 2008, 01:20:58 PM »
Look.

I am a HUGE Hulk fan.  Have been since I was 3.

But to think that Hulk at his best could beat Thor at his best in a fight is pure stupidity.

Take that to a comic book forum and you'll get laughed at my friend.

And your fanboy fight decisions have already been challenged on this board.  The site that you got them from is obviously biased.  I myself posted a fight where Hulk crawled into a hole and ran away that you claimed as a "draw." ::)

The truth is, Thor would transport Hulk in a millisecond, or throw a godblast on him from afar and Hulk couldn't do anything about it.

GAME OVER.

at no point in this entire thread have i diagreed that IF thor used magic (i.e. chose to cheat) he would beat hulk - only by teleporting him or somthing like that.

however, in a purely physical battle he would and has crushed thor.

there is a reason thor wasn't in wwh - thor would have been beaten badly, just as the red hulk beat him.

there is a reason hulk is not in secret invasion - it would be over quick.

hulk is the strongest one there is  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #253 on: October 08, 2008, 01:23:31 PM »
at no point in this entire thread have i diagreed that IF thor used magic (i.e. chose to cheat) he would beat hulk - only by teleporting him or somthing like that.

however, in a purely physical battle he would and has crushed thor.

there is a reason thor wasn't in wwh - thor would have been beaten badly, just as the red hulk beat him.

there is a reason hulk is not in secret invasion - it would be over quick.

hulk is the strongest one there is  8)

Not sure how you consider that "cheating."

Thor is using his abilities as a GOD.

Hulk does not have such abilities and therefore cannot use them.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #254 on: October 08, 2008, 01:46:27 PM »

because despite his god powers he continues to get his ass handed to him by the hulk  ;D

the red hulk could have killed him ( he admitted this). stupid green hulk beat red hulk therefore green hulk > thor  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #255 on: October 08, 2008, 02:12:22 PM »
because despite his god powers he continues to get his ass handed to him by the hulk  ;D

the red hulk could have killed him ( he admitted this). stupid green hulk beat red hulk therefore green hulk > thor  8)

Like I said before and by the other guy, the website claiming these victories is biased and not agreed-upon.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #256 on: October 08, 2008, 04:30:13 PM »
Like I said before and by the other guy, the website claiming these victories is biased and not agreed-upon.

I have these comics, i have read them all and i agree with him completely.

also as leader of team hulk, i hereby remove your 'fanboy of hulk' title - you are an imposted, an infadel, a liar who has tried and failed to penetrate team hulk, with no succes.

go back to midgard  >:( thor lover  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #257 on: October 08, 2008, 05:51:42 PM »

listen goof ball!if you claim Thor can just go back in time and kill hulk when he was a baby thats a copout.thats not a fight with the hulk thats an assassination of a baby Bruce banner thats not against the hulk.then you say Thor would banish him to another dimension....well that wouldn't be a win either thats like running away from a fight...team hulk baby feel the pain!
DAWG

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #258 on: October 08, 2008, 06:27:30 PM »
listen goof ball!if you claim Thor can just go back in time and kill hulk when he was a baby thats a copout.thats not a fight with the hulk thats an assassination of a baby Bruce banner

This made me laugh out loud.

He's got a point.

;D

☠ Order of Nephilim

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #259 on: October 09, 2008, 03:41:31 AM »
listen goof ball!if you claim Thor can just go back in time and kill hulk when he was a baby thats a copout.thats not a fight with the hulk thats an assassination of a baby Bruce banner thats not against the hulk.then you say Thor would banish him to another dimension....well that wouldn't be a win either thats like running away from a fight...team hulk baby feel the pain!

Ok....support your argument then, because Thor has beaten a NUMBER of superheroes using these tactics, what are you saying they're not victories?

Or when Thanos used the IG and saw opponent's moves before they happened and beat them, I suppose that's not a win either?

Well it didn't matter in the end now did it, how they won?

Thor could stick attack from thousands of miles away flying 3x the speed of light and use the full powers of Odin, Hulk would not recover from that.

It is well known that Thor has always held back against Banner because he respects him.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #260 on: October 09, 2008, 05:56:52 AM »

It is well known that Thor has always held back against Banner because he respects him.

it is also well known that hulk has never killed anyone intentially and also always holds back or stops before he really hurts them. so they are both even in this regard, apart from one thing, when thor goes blood lust he loses all control - hulk beat him like this also. 8)

you say support your argument - well you must do the same:

thor relies on a belt to boost his strength, a hammer to give him lightening, magic, light speed etc and apples to give him godlike imortality - in effect he's a cheat.

without these things he would be lucky to beat the lowest of marvel characters - like this hulk would flick a finger at him and kill him.

how can you continue to claim hulk would be beat by thor when he has beaten him while he was using all the items mentioned, and those wern't even wwh.

lets be real - hulk would crush him like a bug.
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #261 on: October 09, 2008, 06:32:07 AM »
it is also well known that hulk has never killed anyone intentially and also always holds back or stops before he really hurts them. so they are both even in this regard, apart from one thing, when thor goes blood lust he loses all control - hulk beat him like this also. 8)

you say support your argument - well you must do the same:

thor relies on a belt to boost his strength, a hammer to give him lightening, magic, light speed etc and apples to give him godlike imortality - in effect he's a cheat.

without these things he would be lucky to beat the lowest of marvel characters - like this hulk would flick a finger at him and kill him.

how can you continue to claim hulk would be beat by thor when he has beaten him while he was using all the items mentioned, and those wern't even wwh.

lets be real - hulk would crush him like a bug.

I can't believe you think the fight would be so lopsided.

Thor on his own is class 100 strength, equal to Hulk without rage.

To say he's a cheat is to say Surfer's a cheat as long as he has his board, or Wolverine with his claws....It's who they are and how they were made, so drop that stupid argument.

If you want to bring in WWH, fine.....I will throw in RUNE KING THOR and now we have a serious fight.

Regardless if he uses the tools that he was given, Thor would still win.

Remember, if you call Thor a cheat because he's a god, then you must call Hulk a cheat as well because he's really only David Banner. ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #262 on: October 09, 2008, 06:43:07 AM »
I can't believe you think the fight would be so lopsided.

Thor on his own is class 100 strength, equal to Hulk without rage.

hahahahahahahahahahnahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah a

i stoped reading after that line hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #263 on: October 09, 2008, 07:04:39 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahnahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

i stoped reading after that line hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha

You dispute Thor's class 100 strength?

Look it up you fuckin idiot.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #264 on: October 09, 2008, 09:54:20 AM »
You dispute Thor's class 100 strength?

Look it up you fuckin idiot.

i dispute thats he's equal to the hulk in strength, as the hulk has no limit to his strength - LOOK THAT UP PUNY CONDOM  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #265 on: October 09, 2008, 11:08:59 AM »
Ok....support your argument then, because Thor has beaten a NUMBER of superheroes using these tactics, what are you saying they're not victories?

Or when Thanos used the IG and saw opponent's moves before they happened and beat them, I suppose that's not a win either?

Well it didn't matter in the end now did it, how they won?

Thor could stick attack from thousands of miles away flying 3x the speed of light and use the full powers of Odin, Hulk would not recover from that.

hulk would not recover?he would not recover because there is nothing to recover from.hulk is indestructible...He's like Michal Jordan...you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him.
DAWG

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #266 on: October 09, 2008, 11:39:17 AM »
hulk would not recover?he would not recover because there is nothing to recover from.hulk is indestructible...He's like Michal Jordan...you can't stop him you can only hope to contain him.

Hulk is not indestructable.

Go take some lessons in comic book history and then come talk to me.

Or, maybe go take a look at the Infinity Gauntlet series and watch how Thanos treats Hulk like a little flea.  That's just the first one that comes to my mind.

Back up your claims or STFU.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #267 on: October 09, 2008, 01:12:43 PM »

Or, maybe go take a look at the Infinity Gauntlet series and watch how Thanos treats Hulk like a little flea.  That's just the first one that comes to my mind.

once again look at the win loss record It speaks for itself.
DAWG

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #268 on: October 09, 2008, 01:24:31 PM »

Effectively, no he is not indestructible, however I would mention that you should read "Hulk: The End"

It does make a strong case that he may be VERY close to indestructible... Perhaps closer than any other entity on earth.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #269 on: October 09, 2008, 02:20:22 PM »
Effectively, no he is not indestructible, however I would mention that you should read "Hulk: The End"

It does make a strong case that he may be VERY close to indestructible... Perhaps closer than any other entity on earth.

bump for the truth  8)

oh and condor, thor actually has class 50 strength - the belt doubles his strength to 100, hell herculese would bitch slap him.
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #270 on: October 10, 2008, 03:01:19 AM »
bump for the truth  8)

oh and condor, thor actually has class 50 strength - the belt doubles his strength to 100, hell herculese would bitch slap him.

Marvel has him at class 100 fool.

If he's Thor, then he has his belt.

There are versions of Hulk that aren't class 100 either (like Mr. Fixit).

And I'm sorry to say Hercules is also class 100, do your research.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #271 on: October 10, 2008, 03:25:24 AM »
bump for the truth  8)

Marvel also has Hulk in the CLASS 70 strength level when in a calm state.

He can only get to 100 when he is ENRAGED.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #272 on: October 10, 2008, 03:46:49 AM »
Marvel has him at class 100 fool.

If he's Thor, then he has his belt.

There are versions of Hulk that aren't class 100 either (like Mr. Fixit).

And I'm sorry to say Hercules is also class 100, do your research.

I KNOW WHAT HERCULESE IS  >:(

he's another favorite character of mine.

you cleary are a deluded fool, that cannot get over his man crush on thor long enough to see the truth - HULK SMASH
175lbs by 31st July

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #273 on: October 10, 2008, 04:27:27 AM »
I KNOW WHAT HERCULESE IS  >:(

he's another favorite character of mine.

you cleary are a deluded fool, that cannot get over his man crush on thor long enough to see the truth - HULK SMASH

Just get your facts straight next time.

Hulk not enraged = class 70.

Hercules all the time = class 100

Thor all the time = class 100.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #274 on: October 10, 2008, 04:43:27 AM »
Just get your facts straight next time.

Hulk not enraged = class 70.

Hercules all the time = class 100

Thor all the time = class 100.
GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT PUNY CONDOM

THOR CLASS 50 WITHOT BELT.

HULK CLASS 70, WHILE HIGH. WHEN MAD 100000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 000000000000000000000000 0000000 CLASS

hulk > thor the gay
175lbs by 31st July