Author Topic: OBAMA IS FOR ABORTION AT ANY MEASURES  (Read 7033 times)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
Re: OBAMA IS FOR ABORTION AT ANY MEASURES
« Reply #75 on: September 30, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »
Thats my point dude. Its not just her body anymore. There is another person inside of her that is its own person that should be protected by the law like you and me. I am not the law. I dont any authority over anyone, I am just saying why I believe what I do.

Hmmm when does a Birth Certificate get issued? Help me with this one, I forgot... Right after you shoot a nut? or after the BIRTH?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: September 30, 2008, 08:55:53 PM »
Let me ask all of you something. So its ok to "kill a baby" if there is rape, incest, or a mothers health in risk, but any other choice its MURDER?  Please tell me the difference...

Someone explain this...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #77 on: September 30, 2008, 08:57:51 PM »
Hmmm when does a Birth Certificate get issued? Help me with this one, I forgot... Right after you shoot a nut? or after the BIRTH?

Lol im done arguing with you. Maybe after you have kids you get an inkling of understanding regarding a childs life.

And if you have any wow... Babies have survived as early as 23 weeks. The idea of terminating any pregnancy makes me sick, but even for most democrats, late term abortions are too much.

wow..

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #78 on: September 30, 2008, 09:06:40 PM »
Let me ask all of you something. So its ok to "kill a baby" if there is rape, incest, or a mothers health in risk, but any other choice its MURDER?  Please tell me the difference...

Someone explain this...

I was waiting for this awesome gem. I was wondering what was taking you so long to ask it.  I mentioned early that you can never be all or nothing. I brought up the rape issue. If my wife was raped Obviously you would get the morning after pill, but if somehow that didnt terminate the pregnancy its still not the childs fault. If I/we couldnt raise it, then we would consider adoption. (after I got out of jail for killing the bastard who did it)

if a child is raped by incest or not then this is a duh question that I dont know that I could answer. My personal belief is that woudl be beyond damaging to both the child and the mother and shoudl be dealt with as soon as possible.  its the same thing with a mothers health at risk. Now there is a difference  (to me) between a mothers life that is in jeapordy to and that she doesnt want to get heavy and have body changes.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2008, 09:06:45 PM »
Lol im done arguing with you. Maybe after you have kids you get an inkling of understanding regarding a childs life.

And if you have any wow... Babies have survived as early as 23 weeks. The idea of terminating any pregnancy makes me sick, but even for most democrats, late term abortions are too much.

wow..

I like how you injected "late term abortion" at the end of that. 

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2008, 09:09:18 PM »

I like how you injected "late term abortion" at the end of that.  

you are the one who mentioned birth certificate. An 8 month old child in the womb doesnt have a birth certificate guy.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 30, 2008, 09:13:20 PM »
I was waiting for this awesome gem. I was wondering what was taking you so long to ask it.  I mentioned early that you can never be all or nothing. I brought up the rape issue. If my wife was raped Obviously you would get the morning after pill, but if somehow that didnt terminate the pregnancy its still not the childs fault. If I/we couldnt raise it, then we would consider adoption. (after I got out of jail for killing the bastard who did it)

if a child is raped by incest or not then this is a duh question that I dont know that I could answer. My personal belief is that woudl be beyond damaging to both the child and the mother and shoudl be dealt with as soon as possible.  its the same thing with a mothers health at risk. Now there is a difference  (to me) between a mothers life that is in jeapordy to and that she doesnt want to get heavy and have body changes.

With Incest and If the mothers health is at risk that's still murder tho.... Why is it ok to murder if the mothers life is at risk, why is the mothers life more important than that child??? That child has just as many rights to live as she does, sholdnt people argue for that unborn???  If you are going to have the SAME STANDARD, the mother should die and the baby should be born, that baby has a right to live, not its fault the mother couldnt handle giving birth...

RIGHT?

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: September 30, 2008, 09:14:21 PM »
you are the one who mentioned birth certificate. An 8 month old child in the womb doesnt have a birth certificate guy.

Well the be specific...

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #83 on: September 30, 2008, 09:22:30 PM »
With Incest and If the mothers health is at risk that's still murder tho.... Why is it ok to murder if the mothers life is at risk, why is the mothers life more important than that child??? That child has just as many rights to live as she does, sholdnt people argue for that unborn???  If you are going to have the SAME STANDARD, the mother should die and the baby should be born, that baby has a right to live, not its fault the mother couldnt handle giving birth...

RIGHT?

I have heard this so many times over and over. It the favorite GOTCHA scenario. Look I dont pretend to be an authority here but lets look at this from a common sense point of view:

If a mothers health is at risk then she may have other children to care for or she and the baby both may die in the procedures. if that is the case then it seems a pretty straightfoward scenario that you would have to terminate the pregnancy. This happened to my mother at 6 months pregnant. She had blood clots in her lungs and other issues and the doctor told her that their was a good chance they would both die if they carred out the pregnancy.

Regarding the Incest issue, its a child we are talking about and not an adult and the chances are that the resulting pregnancy will be imbred or even worse. My point is that in my opinion we need to respect human life and only in the most dire of circuimstances make tough decisions like this.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #84 on: September 30, 2008, 09:27:23 PM »
I have heard this so many times over and over. It the favorite GOTCHA scenario. Look I dont pretend to be an authority here but lets look at this from a common sense point of view:

If a mothers health is at risk then she may have other children to care for or she and the baby both may die in the procedures. if that is the case then it seems a pretty straightfoward scenario that you would have to terminate the pregnancy. This happened to my mother at 6 months pregnant. She had blood clots in her lungs and other issues and the doctor told her that their was a good chance they would both die if they carred out the pregnancy.

Regarding the Incest issue, its a child we are talking about and not an adult and the chances are that the resulting pregnancy will be imbred or even worse. My point is that in my opinion we need to respect human life and only in the most dire of circuimstances make tough decisions like this.

I understand what you are saying... My whole point is.  Either they are illegal across the board, or they shoudln't be illegal.  I don't personally like them, but I don't think our Fed Gov should step in and tell her what to do with her body.  I think it is disgusting when a woman uses it as a form of birth control.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #85 on: September 30, 2008, 09:33:03 PM »
I think it is disgusting when a woman uses it as a form of birth control.

you hit the nail on the head. And that my friend is its biggest use unfortunetly.

My personal opinion is I wish it was a states rights issue and the people of the state decided.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #86 on: September 30, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »
you hit the nail on the head. And that my friend is its biggest use unfortunetly.

My personal opinion is I wish it was a states rights issue and the people of the state decided.

feel free to show some proof for your claim

btw - this thread is bullshit because the claim in the title is patently false

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #87 on: September 30, 2008, 09:52:46 PM »
feel free to show some proof for your claim

btw - this thread is bullshit because the claim in the title is patently false

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html

WHO HAS ABORTIONS?• Fifty percent of U.S. women obtaining abortions are younger than 25: Women aged 20–24 obtain 33% of all abortions, and teenagers obtain 17%.[7]

• Thirty-seven percent of abortions occur to black women, 34% to non-Hispanic white women, 22% to Hispanic women and 8% to women of other races.**

• Forty-three percent of women obtaining abortions identify themselves as Protestant, and 27% as Catholic.[3]

• Women who have never married obtain two-thirds of all abortions.[3]

• About 60% of abortions are obtained by women who have one or more children.[7]

• The abortion rate among women living below the federal poverty level ($9,570 for a single woman with no children) is more than four times that of women above 300% of the poverty level (44 vs. 10 abortions per 1,000 women). This is partly because the rate of unintended pregnancies among poor women (below 100% of poverty) is nearly four times that of women above 200% of poverty* (112 vs. 29 per 1,000 women[3,1]

• The reasons women give for having an abortion underscore their understanding of the responsibilities of parenthood and family life. Three-fourths of women cite concern for or responsibility to other individuals; three-fourths say they cannot afford a child; three-fourths say that having a baby would interfere with work, school or the ability to care for dependents; and half say they do not want to be a single parent or are having problems with their husband or partner.[8]

http://www.ontheissues.org/senate/Barack_Obama.htm

Barack Obama on Abortion   
Click here for 24 full quotes on Abortion OR background on Abortion.
Ok for state to restrict late-term partial birth abortion. (Apr 2008)
We can find common ground between pro-choice and pro-life. (Apr 2008)
Undecided on whether life begins at conception. (Apr 2008)
Teach teens about abstinence and also about contraception. (Apr 2008)
GovWatch: Obama's "present" votes were a requested strategy. (Feb 2008)
Expand access to contraception; reduce unintended pregnancy. (Feb 2008)
Rated 100% by NARAL on pro-choice votes in 2005, 2006 & 2007. (Jan 2008)
Voted against banning partial birth abortion. (Oct 2007)
Stem cells hold promise to cure 70 major diseases. (Aug 2007)
Trust women to make own decisions on partial-birth abortion. (Apr 2007)
Extend presumption of good faith to abortion protesters. (Oct 2006)
Constitution is a living document; no strict constructionism. (Oct 2006)
Moral accusations from pro-lifers are counterproductive. (Oct 2004)
Pass the Stem Cell Research Bill. (Jun 2004)
Protect a woman's right to choose. (May 2004)
Supports Roe v. Wade. (Jul 1998)
Voted NO on defining unborn child as eligible for SCHIP. (Mar 2008)
Voted NO on prohibiting minors crossing state lines for abortion. (Mar 2008)
Voted YES on expanding research to more embryonic stem cell lines. (Apr 2007)
Voted NO on notifying parents of minors who get out-of-state abortions. (Jul 2006)
Voted YES on $100M to reduce teen pregnancy by education & contraceptives. (Mar 2005)
Sponsored bill providing contraceptives for low-income women. (May 2006)
Rated 0% by the NRLC, indicating a pro-choice stance. (Dec 2006)
Ensure access to and funding for contraception. (Feb 2007) 

The Coach

« Reply #88 on: September 30, 2008, 11:13:34 PM »
Seriously do you know how to fucking read? Are you as dumb as Palin?  What part of ITS THE WOMANS CHOICE DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND? If she wants to KEEP IT, ABORT IT, ADOPT IT, thats HER CHOICE, stop worrying about the UNBORN and go do something for the FUCKING BORN for once...

No sense of morality or human life.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #89 on: October 01, 2008, 02:06:50 AM »

Shoulda happened to the thread starter :D

;D ;D ;D