Author Topic: Riots on election night.....  (Read 2785 times)

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
Re: Riots on election night.....
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2008, 01:26:01 PM »
I am more worried about the AARP riots after McCain loses.   ;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2008, 01:26:27 PM »
I am more worried about the AARP riots after McCain loses.   ;D
ahahahahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2008, 01:27:33 PM »
You dont blame a group of people for destroying public property, attacking innocent people, looting, etc, because their canidate doesnt get elected?   Are you retarded? That is how animals react not human biengs. We are a democracy. How many of these jackholes rioting will actually be voting?

I can see marching in protest, but again. Who are you marching against? You are marching agaisnt your fellow citizens who chose their next leader. Sorry but that is our political process. If you dont like it leave.

I dont look at A canidates race, I look at what he represents and what he stands for. I look at his leadership abilities and what direction he will take this country. Voting for a man just because the color of his skin is the same as your is INSANE!

Minoritys are the most racing people anymore. I see this on the rez with my people and I see it all over popular culture.  I wonder what MLK would think of this... Didnt he have a dream of one day where the color of a mans skin wouldnt be a factor? Where we would all be equal?
yea, I'm retarded.  welcome to America.

Buffgeek

• Getbig III
  • I love white women!
« Reply #28 on: October 01, 2008, 01:32:00 PM »
yea, I'm retarded.  welcome to America.

I was referring to if Obama lost and there were riots. I didnt realize he was talking about an assasination.

I thought you meant you didnt blame them for rioting if Obama lost. That to me is completely insane. Its our political process.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: October 01, 2008, 01:32:32 PM »

First off.. Dont even for one second think that shit you named above even scratches the surface of what blacks go through..

and the jena 6...you know good in hell well what it was.."no reason" fool please...go read it again..

shame they give people like you government jobs

The Jena 6 was a case that a bunch of black thugs stomped a white kid out.It was later that the noose thing came up as a result of the initial beating.YOU LOOK IT UP!Stop listening to jerkoffs like Al Sharpton and read it for yourself.

Yeah,blacks have it tough,free housing,free food,free medical,free education.Yes sir,hard times.How do they reward themselves for all the free shit they get.Well,they wreck their neighborhoods,commit violent crime at a rate that it staggering,dont go to school,have 75% of them born out of wedlock.

Now,please tell me about the Duke rape case.A black whore makes up a lie about three white kids and nothing happens to her.In fact we have that half wit jerkoff Jesse Jackson saying the case was about white men lusting after black women.Really?Then why did these kids say speciically they didnt want a black stripper.They had no interest in blacks,didnt like them,didnt want them in their house.Of course,I dont understand black rage so in the end its fine that that filthy whore made up a lie and tried to ruin three kids lives.

Chico_Holiday

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2008, 01:35:47 PM »
Dude...I didnt say
Ok check this out cha cha,..first off i dont think obama is the Second comming of MLk DIPSHIT...read the post...it said he is viewed in the hood as second commiung of MLK WARRENTED OR NOT..And I live in the city of los angeles when im not in med school in atlanta...I know what blacks think about him. So for what he represents for blacks alone will warrent a riot if he is harmed...stay focused here fuckface...Im not proclaiming him to be anything. Im giving you what is said in poor black america..
And im not voting for him because of race. Im voting because of his proposed policies. Dont ever try to play me for some flower pot head fool..

Sadly, many people are going to vote (or not vote) for him based on this factor.  The ironic part is that he probably has more in common with the average white American vs. the average African American........raised by his white mother and grand parents, went to predominately white colleges, and is part of the top (and predominately white) socio-economic class.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2008, 01:36:16 PM »
I was referring to if Obama lost and there were riots. I didnt realize he was talking about an assasination.

I thought you meant you didnt blame them for rioting if Obama lost. That to me is completely insane. Its our political process.

Yeah..i agree if they riot because their candidate dosent win. thats some straight bull crap

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2008, 01:36:41 PM »
Dude...I didnt say
Ok check this out cha cha,..first off i dont think obama is the Second comming of MLk DIPSHIT...read the post...it said he is viewed in the hood as second commiung of MLK WARRENTED OR NOT..And I live in the city of los angeles when im not in med school in atlanta...I know what blacks think about him. So for what he represents for blacks alone will warrent a riot if he is harmed...stay focused here fuckface...Im not proclaiming him to be anything. Im giving you what is said in poor black america..
And im not voting for him because of race. Im voting because of his proposed policies. Dont ever try to play me for some flower pot head fool..

oh shit, u live in la and got to med school in atl, OFCOURSE you know what random niggas think about him. wow. We went from idealogies  to calling me a fuckface, congrats my nig, youre a fool.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:39 PM »

ok with those statements..i now deem you a complete retard...im black..i dont get free anything. im sure my immediate family as a whole has paid more taxes than yours....i can no longer exchange ideas with such a small brained person...

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2008, 01:44:02 PM »
oh shit, u live in la and got to med school in atl, OFCOURSE you know what random niggas think about him. wow. We went from idealogies  to calling me a fuckface, congrats my nig, youre a fool.

Fuckface is just how i talk please forgive me..

Now I do go to emory but I do spend alot of time in South Central Los Angeles..its where i grew up. So the conversation with people from the inner city of Los Angeles (not so much atlanta because i dont go out much here) is that there will be some smoke in the city if Obama is harmed...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2008, 01:56:35 PM »
ok with those statements..i now deem you a complete retard...im black..i dont get free anything. im sure my immediate family as a whole has paid more taxes than yours....i can no longer exchange ideas with such a small brained person...

You actually have to have a job to pay taxes.Hey jerkoff ,just do a google search on my name.Im sure you can find where I live[fairfield county connecticut].Check the cost of living standards there and compare them to where you live.I pay more in taxes in a year,then you pay in five.Check the property taxes of my area.You are a typical black guy looking to cry piss and moan about how hard the black man has it.BOO,F'N HOO.You sound as retarded as that yard ape Rev. Wright.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2008, 02:02:15 PM »

You actually have to have a job to pay taxes.Hey jerkoff ,just do a google search on my name.Im sure you can find where I live[fairfield county connecticut].Check the cost of living standards there and compare them to where you live.I pay more in taxes in a year,then you pay in five.Check the property taxes of my area.You are a typical black guy looking to cry piss and moan about how hard the black man has it.BOO,F'N HOO.You sound as retarded as that yard ape Rev. Wright.

Im still in medical school being paid out of pocket...Check my families though..Los Angeles California..Well my sister lives in bev hills...check her out on young and restless every day...,EVA PIGFORD...Father is Evan Pigford and Mother is Michelle Pigford (vice president Healthcare Partners Medical Group...Second largest medical group in the State of California...My brothers are Marine Recon  and my little brother is also a marine ...
I chose to become a doctor though.

Google all that chief

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2008, 02:08:11 PM »
Im still in medical school being paid out of pocket...Check my families though..Los Angeles California..Well my sister lives in bev hills...check her out on young and restless every day...,EVA PIGFORD...Father is Evan Pigford and Mother is Michelle Pigford (vice president Healthcare Partners Medical Group...Second largest medical group in the State of California...My brothers are Marine Recon  and my little brother is also a marine ...
I chose to become a doctor though.

Google all that chief

Wow,so YOU dont pay taxes,is that right,yet your going to talk to me about the struggles of the black man.By the way,my dad was William Mimnaugh vice president of Coca Cola and,later, president of S.P.A. MONOPOLE[AMERICAN DIVISION].So,both of us seem to have come from a decent background.So tell me,as someone who grew up in upper class environment how in the fuck do you come on a website and act like YOU know the struggles of the black man.You played yourself chief.Your  a guy who understands the struggles of the black man the same way I do,on television and in movies.Like I said,you played yourself.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2008, 02:12:17 PM »

no, I was talking about assasination.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2008, 02:21:24 PM »

Wow,so YOU dont pay taxes,is that right,yet your going to talk to me about the struggles of the black man.By the way,my dad was William Mimnaugh vice president of Coca Cola and,later, president of S.P.A. MONOPOLE[AMERICAN DIVISION].So,both of us seem to have come from a decent background.So tell me,as someone who grew up in upper class environment how in the fuck do you come on a website and act like YOU know the struggles of the black man.You played yourself chief.Your  a guy who understands the struggles of the black man the same way I do,on television and in movies.Like I said,you played yourself.

My mother wasnt always vice president..she got that title about 3 weeks ago..she was director of business office for a long time..sister was on top model and won in 2004...now she had paid uncle sam a huge chunk on income and property taxes alone..

Dont get it twisted...i came from south central...78th and normandie to be exact..infact parents still own a house there...I as well as my sister and brothers went to washington  high in south central los angeles....(google them there was a shooting there a couple of weeks ago after a football game..) Out of washington i went to Morehouse College and them Emory...so i have seen both sides...i lived on 78th and normandie until i was 18..then i moved to atlanta and lived on northside and not until i graduated did i move to buckhead...Dont get it twisted jack...i definatley know where im come from...

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2008, 02:32:40 PM »
My mother wasnt always vice president..she got that title about 3 weeks ago..she was director of business office for a long time..sister was on top model and won in 2004...now she had paid uncle sam a huge chunk on income and property taxes alone..

Dont get it twisted...i came from south central...78th and normandie to be exact..infact parents still own a house there...I as well as my sister and brothers went to washington  high in south central los angeles....(google them there was a shooting there a couple of weeks ago after a football game..) Out of washington i went to Morehouse College and them Emory...so i have seen both sides...i lived on 78th and normandie until i was 18..then i moved to atlanta and lived on northside and not until i graduated did i move to buckhead...Dont get it twisted jack...i definatley know where im come from...

Its funny,you have seen both sides but seem to identify with the thug side.Why is that?Your mom obviously worked very hard to get where she is[my dad started on a soda truck and worked his way to president of a major water bottling company]so why not embrace the notion of hard work,hard effort.Your family seems to have lived the American dream,start with nothing and get a piece of the pie.

Why is it then that you dont get on here and tell other blacks,"it can be done".Instead of crying about racial injustices[and they are there]why not say "shake it off,work hard,do the right thing and you can be like my mom".I dont get it.Jesus,you came up hard,now are in the midst of truly being everything your mom dreamed for you[a f'n doctor]and you seem to try and have this angry black man attitude.Christ man,your family is THE PERFECT example of what can happen in this country and you seem pissed off about it.

I have to go home now,but let me say this.I had you wrong in a certain way,so sorry for that.But ,really,with a mom like that,who accomplished all she has,you should be trying to encourage everyone,black or white,that anything is possible in this country,even if there are still problems and discrimination.Sorry,for the race baiting remarks,but man,I get so sick of getting blamed for bullshit.Im just trying to struggle like your mom.I refused to take any of my dads money when he died[put it ALL in my sons name].So,Im just grinding away out here working 60 hours a week to provide for my family.See ya.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2008, 03:01:34 PM »
i can dig it..

And check my posts...I have aired out blacks (including Obama) plenty of times....
Much respect

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2008, 03:10:31 PM »
it's interesting to learn the stories of people posting here.  Some successful adults drawn to the political board of a BBing site :)

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2008, 04:26:49 PM »
Im not going to fuck up the community or no shit like that...I might punch the first white dude with a confiderate flag on his car...ill make sure he is my weight class...Im sure i will be so enraged..i would beat the brakes off a racist dude...extremely real

That's cowardly.

Go punch someone with 50 plus pounds on you.

I mean, you'll have the righteous anger in you, right?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2008, 07:01:02 PM »
Anyone stopped to think, what if it's a BLACK guy that kills Obama?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2008, 07:15:52 PM »
LOL riots...perhaps in predominately black communities, which i never get why show your anger by fuking up your community. LOL mal you better hope none of those confederate flag wearing guys your gonna punch in the face  ::) has a concealed carry permit  ::)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #46 on: October 01, 2008, 09:36:57 PM »
You dont blame a group of people for destroying public property, attacking innocent people, looting, etc, because their canidate doesnt get elected?   Are you retarded? That is how animals react not human biengs. We are a democracy.

You mean kind of like invading a democratic sovereign nation like Iraq for instance simply to effect regime change?
w

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2008, 12:06:43 AM »

I dont think there would be if he Lost, inlesss it was a fuck job like the 2000 election and there was evidence of fraud.  Then i think PEOPLE would riot... not just blacks, but ALL people, for alowing the system to rip them off once again.

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2008, 12:21:00 AM »
Hip Hop Artist Young Jeezy Commented on "the unthinkable" In his song titled
"My President" on his 3rd Studio album "the Recession"

Quote is as follows:
Re Obama
"Theres a hands off policy...you touch em..we ride"

I agree..and will participate...if the "unthinkable" happens it will get so real

Thank you for demonstrating the qualities of the African people for all to see.

If you like black people so much, why don't you move to Africa?

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2008, 01:03:30 AM »

Big_Mal, this shouldn't be a question about "who's really, REAL" that mess doesn't doesn't define you. Black people come from all walks of life, and being a hood N### doesn't mean you a real n###. I had to learn that when i went o Morgan State, and was dealing with dudes from Baltimore, NYC, ATL, and DC.  I think dudes who are hood N### are really the the ones who grasp at and continue the slave mentality. One's mentality must continue to evolve, and want betterment, but those who are stuck in the ghetto, are stuck in a mental ghetto-- a time warped one, but not realizing that one can use where they came from and the hard times that they had to rise above everyone else. Remember, the black people who moved to LA before WWII came from the South, and at that time they had Jim Crow, and the slave mentality was alive and well.

Have you ever seen how a rich person reacts when they go to jail...I have, and when they get a bail, I have. They act like they were stabbed, that is what happens when one doesn't know what hard times is like.

Obama is a curiousity to me, I can't quite figure it, but he's too polished, and when something is too polished, with no flaws, that to me is fishy. but If he is sniped...That will be a sad and crazy day in America. It will be 9/11 all over again, and it will again expose America's deep wound of racism