Author Topic: Why do we have so many stupid and delusional Christians on getbig?  (Read 13772 times)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
They seem to be legion.

Discuss...
I hate the State.

dustin

Re: Why do we have so many stupid and delusional Christians on getbig?
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
It's not just Getbig. Christians are a plague. I grew up in a Christian household and I'm glad that they had only brain washed me for a short period of time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm humble, spiritual even... but I won't live my life by a book that was written by MAN (who is corrupt), because it was all a ploy to control people. If there is a God or some sort of celestial being who created everything, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want me living according to the bible. If there is a God, he's not like the fruit everyone depicts in the Bible. And I know he'd think that it's ludicrous for us to follow the scriptures of an archaic book.

I'm not opposed to the idea that something out there might have "created the universe" or ties us together on a higher plane of existance, but I don't think there's a dude in the clouds that's preparing my place in the afterlife. Christians are boneheads.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2008, 01:03:54 PM »
Welcome to America.

Stay a while.

8)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2008, 01:05:26 PM »
people need something in their lives so they don't feel alone in this world and most people choose Christianity or God or whatever you want to call it and they ignore scientific fact.

dustin

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2008, 01:08:40 PM »
people need something in their lives so they don't feel alone in this world and most people choose Christianity or God or whatever you want to call it and they ignore scientific fact.

I love their trump card too - faith. Any time you get in an argument and back them into a corner, they just say that they're faithful, or suggest that we employ some "faith". What the fuck is that? Lots of those retards think dinosaurs never existed.. and some of them say that SATAN put bones in the ground to test our faith!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Have those fucktards ever heard of carbon dating? We can prove beyond ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, I repeat, ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, that dinosaurs existed... but you know, what do scientists know about anything? With all their pens and pencils and fancy lab coats, they still lack faith.. oh yes. Faith. ::)

I could ramble on forever about Christians. Poor friggen fools.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:05 PM »
I love their trump card too - faith. Any time you get in an argument and back them into a corner, they just say that they're faithful, or suggest that we employ some "faith". What the fuck is that? Lots of those retards think dinosaurs never existed.. and some of them say that SATAN put bones in the ground to test our faith!!!! OMFG!!!!!!!!!!

Have those fucktards ever heard of carbon dating? We can prove beyond ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, I repeat, ALL REASONABLE DOUBT, that dinosaurs existed... but you know, what do scientists know about anything? With all their pens and pencils and fancy lab coats, they still lack faith.. oh yes. Faith. ::)

the fact that most of them believe human beings have only been on earth for 6,000 years because the bible tells them so tells me all i need to know.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2008, 01:11:20 PM »
Welcome to America.

Stay a while.

8)

Yes, god is quite well known in Texas. ::)
I hate the State.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2008, 01:12:14 PM »

carbon dating is not reliable, and we dont think that satan put bones anywhere.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2008, 01:15:05 PM »
the fact that most of them believe human beings have only been on earth for 6,000 years because the bible tells them so tells me all i need to know.

exactly.

dustin

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2008, 01:16:46 PM »

Well there's no doubting that the earth has been around for MILLIONS of years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if it's a few thousand years off. You narrow minded fools have no right to question carbon dating with all your ludicrous theories.

I'm not usually so harsh and imposing, but Christianity is a PLAGUE. And yes, I've met hundreds of Christians who told me that SATAN put fake dinosaur bones on the earth's breast to test my faith. You question me? Question the hundreds of idiots at all the churches that my grandmother forced me to go to. Once I was old enough for her to respect my wishes, I stopped going. And thank goodness. They probably would have got to me too.

It pains me deeply because I love my grandmother so much, but she is a Christian. It's about her only flaw. She's one of the most perfect human beings I ever met but she's completely devout to her foolish religion. Christianity is really hilarious, I'm sorry. :-X

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2008, 01:18:27 PM »

WTF?
I hate the State.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2008, 01:20:50 PM »
Well there's no doubting that the earth has been around for MILLIONS of years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who cares if it's a few thousand years off. You narrow minded fools have no right to question carbon dating with all your ludicrous theories.

I'm not usually so harsh and imposing, but Christianity is a PLAGUE. And yes, I've met hundreds of Christians who told me that SATAN put fake dinosaur bones on the earth's breast to test my faith. You question me? Question the hundreds of idiots at all the churches that my grandmother forced me to go to. Once I was old enough for her to respect my wishes, I stopped going. And thank goodness. They probably would have got to me too.

It pains me deeply because I love my grandmother so much, but she is a Christian. It's about her only flaw. She's one of the most perfect human beings I ever met but she's completely devout to her foolish religion. Christianity is really hilarious, I'm sorry. :-X
it doesn't make them bad people because they believe in it, like i said sometimes it's a scary thought that we are here on this planet all alone and that nothing at all happens at to us when we die except laying in a pine bow and rotting away.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2008, 01:21:39 PM »
Isn't it getting a little old?
As if there was nothing to Christianity than the retarted 6000 years nonsense.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2008, 01:24:39 PM »
Isn't it getting a little old?
As if there was nothing to Christianity than the retarted 6000 years nonsense.

Sure there is more. Self-resurrecting godmen who walk on water and put demons in herds of swine...there is a whole lot more.  ::)
I hate the State.

dustin

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2008, 01:26:29 PM »
Sure there is more. Self-resurrecting godmen who walk on water and put demons in herds of swine...there is a whole lot more.  ::)

:D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 01:27:10 PM »
the sad thing is that an christian extremist can run for vice president. oh wait they are the good guys right ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 01:31:03 PM »
It's not just Getbig. Christians are a plague. I grew up in a Christian household and I'm glad that they had only brain washed me for a short period of time.

Don't get me wrong, I'm humble, spiritual even... but I won't live my life by a book that was written by MAN (who is corrupt), because it was all a ploy to control people. If there is a God or some sort of celestial being who created everything, I'm pretty sure he wouldn't want me living according to the bible. If there is a God, he's not like the fruit everyone depicts in the Bible. And I know he'd think that it's ludicrous for us to follow the scriptures of an archaic book.

I'm not opposed to the idea that something out there might have "created the universe" or ties us together on a higher plane of existance, but I don't think there's a dude in the clouds that's preparing my place in the afterlife. Christians are boneheads.

Quote of the day... lol

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: October 01, 2008, 01:31:35 PM »
ever notice how we get thread after thread about how bad Christianity is. i wish you atheists would just admit your biggest fear in life is the fact that there may be a god. i know personally that used to be my case when i was an atheist.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #18 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:20 PM »
the problem with "christianity" is that people focus on the stupid traditions and details instead of living their life according to what the founder of their religion, Jesus taught, which is loving your neighbor, helping the poor and infirmed, forgiveness, etc. instead of just using religion as a means of passing judgement on other people, people are hypocrites in the end.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2008, 01:33:45 PM »
and what made you believe in a god? ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 01:34:18 PM »
ever notice how we get thread after thread about how bad Christianity is. i wish you atheists would just admit your biggest fear in life is the fact that there may be a god. i know personally that used to be my case when i was an atheist.

No. ::)
I hate the State.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2008, 01:36:58 PM »
the problem with "christianity" is that people focus on the stupid traditions and details instead of living their life according to what the founder of their religion, Jesus taught, which is loving your neighbor, helping the poor and infirmed, forgiveness, etc. instead of just using religion as a means of passing judgement on other people, people are hypocrites in the end.

Best post in this thread.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2008, 01:38:05 PM »
Religion shouldnt play a part in a modern society.

dustin

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2008, 01:39:54 PM »

That was your dig, whatever. I'm not opposed to religion per se. I just think that Christianity is one of the most ludicrous, viral and pathetic religions out there. And it's a shame too because it's one of the most popular. New folks are being brainwashed and recruited by the thousands as we speak.

I'll tip my hat to you guys though, you do a good job. I forgot about the "fear" card. Oh yes, I'm afraid of a higher being. I think that all humans and everything else in this universe is tied together. Perhaps that in itself is "God". I'm just not confident that there's a dude watching me 24/7 and hoping that I make it into the pearly gates when I die. How can he love me but let me burn in hell for all eternity if I don't ask him into my heart??? If he really loves he, he'd send a blatantly obvious sign and an INSTRUCTION BOOKLET so I don't burn for all eternity.

For what it's worth, when I was a child I asked Christ into my heart. If I'm horribly mistaken and the bible is accurate, are they still going to let me in? Like I said before, I don't have a problem with the majority of the bible but I'm not going to follow it blindly. I think that if there is a God, he's not going to care if I deviate away from his rules if I'm still righteous, good and someone who always tries to do the right thing. If my heart guides me in one direction, he cannot scold me for my actions if he is my creator.

If I were a raging homo and nothing got me harder than imagining another man's hairy asshole in my face, how can he punish me and let me burn in hell??? Christians tell me that homosexuality is a defect... well, how the fuck is that fair? What if a gay person asks Christ into their heart? Will the Lord tell them to fuck off? There are too many holes. I know Christians like to talk about this stuff in Church and on the radio waves, but I think they should let it go. If there is a God, there's no use in following an archaic book that was again, written by MEN (who are tainted), in my humble opinion. *shrug*

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2008, 01:40:31 PM »

wow an intelligent post.
Religion dictates a reality for people which is what some people need since they cannot determine their own reality. Therefore they have no problem being told that theres a dude in the sky who judges you when you die etc, etc, etc..