Author Topic: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!  (Read 219928 times)

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Re: Q&A with Derek Anthony: Drugs, synthol, ask it all !!!!
« Reply #50 on: October 03, 2008, 08:09:53 PM »
LAST QUESTION ITALIANO, have you done X pills what colour were they and what symbol was on them, PLEASE ANSWER

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #51 on: October 03, 2008, 08:51:34 PM »
LAST QUESTION ITALIANO, have you done X pills what colour were they and what symbol was on them, PLEASE ANSWER

YOUR A FUCKING WEIRDO I DONT REMEMBER  BLACK  LOL WHAT A ODD QUESTION

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #52 on: October 03, 2008, 08:52:47 PM »
OK thank u for the info very much
hey i know u train in ny and stuff and i imagine you are super busy-but is there a chance u could come out to ct once this year to do a personal training session? thank u...

HAVE TO PAY ME GOOD WOULD TAKE A LOT OF TIME FOR THE DAY

alejandro_torres

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: October 03, 2008, 09:08:44 PM »
was funny him kissing my ass in private pms. so i did a little investigating and no alex didnt get all the info that hes claiming he did. he helped a tiny bit. i did most of the work ;D
hahaha... What about synthol? Does it hurt?

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
« Reply #54 on: October 03, 2008, 09:17:38 PM »
Have you seen Terminator 2?
G

Stavios

« Reply #55 on: October 03, 2008, 10:57:05 PM »
i go to the doctor actaully to get prescribed test cause i fucked up my test levels abusing it. so i saw an endrochinologist and they helped fix my test levels and thyroid levels.

i use testagen by my company that helped off season and jetfuel year round that helps a lot to.

is it because you used dosages that were too high or because you stayed "on" for too long ?

thanks

2L2Q

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2008, 07:16:13 AM »
Derek,how long do u recommend to be clean in between cycles if one wants longetivity in the sport ?

Do u believe that those like jay,lee priest,dexter,darrem who are pros since the 90's and started taking steroids like 20 years ago,do it using the brain because the have long careers and look like when they retire they will be ok( health wise etc) SO they are not really using that much like people think??

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #57 on: October 04, 2008, 07:34:13 AM »
Derek, looking back how big a role do you think steroids played in your physique? Would you have been able to achieve most of it as a natural?
Z

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: October 04, 2008, 07:37:28 AM »
gonna need a yes or no on that Terminator 2 Question
G

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #59 on: October 04, 2008, 07:55:47 AM »
gonna need a yes or no on that Terminator 2 Question
STUPID QUESTION

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2008, 08:00:34 AM »
Derek, looking back how big a role do you think steroids played in your physique? Would you have been able to achieve most of it as a natural?

I WAS VERY LEAN WITH A GREAT BODY BEFORE STEROIDS STEROIDS GOT ME A LOT OF PROBLEMS AS WELL WOULD HAVE PROB BEEN BETTER WITHOUT IM MAKING MORE OF A NAME FOR MYSELF STAY IN SHAPE YEAR ROUND THEN WHEN I WAS A JUICED OUT ROD HEAD. I LOST GIRLS JOBS WENT TO JAIL CAUSE OF JUICE. DO THE MATHI TAPERED DOWN I LOOKED HEALTHIER AND GOT MORE WORK MADE MORE FRIENDS GIRLS LIKED ME BETTER ILL STICK WITH THIS LOOK NOT TO MENTION IM HEALTHY AND LIVE A HELL OF A LOT LONGER. I TRIED THE ABUSE OF JUICE AND IT ABUSED MY LIFE !

I BELIEVE  IN HEALTH PROPER DIET PERFECT TRAINING MINIMAL JUICE AND SUPPLEMENTATION. AND THAT WILL ACHIEVE A LONGER HEALTHIER WAY OF LIVING. IM 27 I AM NOT 22 23 ANYMORE IM NOT EMORTAL. AND LOOK I STILL MAKE A LOT OF $$ OFF MY BODY ETC. AND I DONT HAVE TO COMPETE AND ABUSE STEROIDS.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2008, 08:03:45 AM »
is it because you used dosages that were too high or because you stayed "on" for too long ?

thanks

way to high i never did long cycles

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2008, 08:07:25 AM »
Derek,how long do u recommend to be clean in between cycles if one wants longetivity in the sport ?

Do u believe that those like jay,lee priest,dexter,darrem who are pros since the 90's and started taking steroids like 20 years ago,do it using the brain because the have long careers and look like when they retire they will be ok( health wise etc) SO they are not really using that much like people think??

def need to take breaks depending on the person every one is different i like a good month off

i guess i dont know what they take but there under contract so im sure there on higher dosages for big shows and on little amounts off season. with a big break from around the holidays. im assuming.i have heard jay is big on growth and slin year round.i mean look at his videos the horrible filming filmed his refregerator with humolouge insulin serastom american  growth and much more i can pick out those kind of bottles a mile away. those werent protein bottles lol . what a stupid mistake !

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2008, 08:54:42 AM »
Sounds good Derek. I don't know all that much about steroids, but I get the impression that a lot of times people might have been better off without them, sure they made some initial gains but some years down the road maybe they didn't get to keep so much of it when coming off...
Z

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2008, 09:52:02 AM »
HAVE TO PAY ME GOOD WOULD TAKE A LOT OF TIME FOR THE DAY
ok..thank u for answering...you would be paid very well-you name the price and i will email u...thanks

gene
w

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2008, 10:48:52 AM »
Sounds good Derek. I don't know all that much about steroids, but I get the impression that a lot of times people might have been better off without them, sure they made some initial gains but some years down the road maybe they didn't get to keep so much of it when coming off...

diet , training ,rest and recuperation,genetics, are sometimes more important then steroids. yes they work but long term they do cause problems if abused etc.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2008, 12:14:55 PM »
ARE YOU NUTS WHY THE FUCK WOULD I LIE THATS A 250 MG SHOT EVERY DAY

WITH 6 IUS OF GH
SLIN
PRIMO
TREN
WINNY
AND EQ

THAT AINT ENOUGH?????
Okay then what were the doseages of the primo tren winny and eq ?  i assumed you meant 1750 test and only test nothing else.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2008, 12:35:48 PM »
Derek would you consider offering yourself to the winner of the Mr. Getbig contest? Perhaps a lunch if geographically feasible or perhaps personalized training instructions for a few months via the computer? Also, why do you think Blechman is being so slow on hiring you to work for MD? Your writing, although filled with grammatical errors, is actually very good and straight forward. Thanks.
E

2L2Q

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2008, 02:48:40 PM »
derek,what is your take on the supplement industry,wich products are worth and wich ones not???

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2008, 05:52:45 PM »
derek,what is your take on the supplement industry,wich products are worth and wich ones not???

well if you want to know about a product i have bought probabbly everything just to try to see if there good. lol

i do like to take sups. shoot me a sup ill tell if you if its good or not. i have tried a lot not all. but a lot the current ones out there.

two of my favs my stack from my company GAT

JETFUEL FAT BURING AND ENERGY AND TESTAGEN WHEN IM OFF JUICE. NOT AS GOOD AS JUICE LOL BUT KEEPS MY TEST LEVELS UP AND STILL FEEL STRENGTH.

derekanthony

• Getbig IV
  • derekanthony.com
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2008, 05:54:55 PM »
Derek would you consider offering yourself to the winner of the Mr. Getbig contest? Perhaps a lunch if geographically feasible or perhaps personalized training instructions for a few months via the computer? Also, why do you think Blechman is being so slow on hiring you to work for MD? Your writing, although filled with grammatical errors, is actually very good and straight forward. Thanks.

I WANT TO WORK FOR MD. MAYBE SOMEDAY. TAKE OVER VALENTINOS COLUMN WHEN HE RETIRES LOL. I ACTUALLY AM GOING TO A GRAMMAR COLLEGE COURSE AT NIGHTS ONE NIGHT A  WEEK FOR THREE HOURS. I AM SO USE TO AIMING ,TEXTING ETC. I HAVE GONE TO COLLEGE IN 4 YEARS SO I LOST MY SKILLS IF I HAD ANY IN WRITING. I KNOW I NEED TO WORK ON IT. LEAST I ADMIT IT.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2008, 05:56:41 PM »
I WANT TO WORK FOR MD. MAYBE SOMEDAY. TAKE OVER VALENTINOS COLUMN WHEN HE RETIRES LOL. I ACTUALLY AM GOING TO A GRAMMAR COLLEGE COURSE AT NIGHTS ONE NIGHT A  WEEK FOR THREE HOURS. I AM SO USE TO AIMING ,TEXTING ETC. I HAVE GONE TO COLLEGE IN 4 YEARS SO I LOST MY SKILLS IF I HAD ANY IN WRITING. I KNOW I NEED TO WORK ON IT. LEAST I ADMIT IT.

They can proofread your writing, the point is you are honest when no one else seems to be. Especially concerning steroids. You could save a life if you wrote for MD, no joke.
E

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 04, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »

wassup derrek !

small question for you my friend

i have a question about a integral that have singularity at the endpoint, the singularity will bring oscillation to the solution

i am wondering if there is a way to approximate this integrand with a recurrence relation so that we can smoothe out the oscillation? here is the integral
integral exp(-k*L) /((Ro*k)^2 + Ro^2*(U*k-1)^2-1) *(exp(-Ro*k*z/(1-Ro^2*(U*k-1)^2)^0.5 ) *exp(i(kx-t)) dk from (Ro-1)/Ro/U to (Ro+1)/Ro/U.

here Ro(=0.707), U(=0.625), t(=0.25) are const; we can set x, z as arrays from -10 to 10 and from 0 to 10. as we notice that the singularity exists at endpoint (Ro+1)/Ro/U

my question is if it is possible to modify the integral to a suitable form which can smoothe out the singularity?

super duper best wishes,

blue

Grenade

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: October 04, 2008, 06:57:31 PM »
wassup derrek !

i have a question about a integral that have singularity at the endpoint, the singularity will bring oscillation to the solution

i am wondering if there is a way to approximate this integrand with a recurrence relation so that we can smoothe out the oscillation? here is the integral
integral exp(-k*L) /((Ro*k)^2 + Ro^2*(U*k-1)^2-1) *(exp(-Ro*k*z/(1-Ro^2*(U*k-1)^2)^0.5 ) *exp(i(kx-t)) dk from (Ro-1)/Ro/U to (Ro+1)/Ro/U.

here Ro(=0.707), U(=0.625), t(=0.25) are const; we can set x, z as arrays from -10 to 10 and from 0 to 10. as we notice that the singularity exists at endpoint (Ro+1)/Ro/U

my question is if it is possible to modify the integral to a suitable form which can smoothe out the singularity?

super duper best wishes,

blue

FAIL

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: October 04, 2008, 07:00:02 PM »
wassup derrek !

super duper best wishes,

blue

Haha. Derik cannot answer that question...

... but I can

The answer is yes
G