Author Topic: WTF? My cycle cleared my acne?  (Read 4176 times)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
WTF? My cycle cleared my acne?
« on: October 03, 2008, 02:37:19 AM »
I'm in the end of the 4th week of my cycle, test e 500mg, deca 400 and dbol 30mg and i swear it has cleared my acne!

WTF, I was waiting to get acne all over my arms and shoulders like i did with tren but damn it has cleared!

Any logical explanations?  ???  :-\

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: WTF? My cycle cleared my acne?
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 03:20:21 AM »
I'm in the end of the 4th week of my cycle, test e 500mg, deca 400 and dbol 30mg and i swear it has cleared my acne!

WTF, I was waiting to get acne all over my arms and shoulders like i did with tren but damn it has cleared!

You have become superhuman...acne is afraid of you now. Good job!

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 04:03:53 AM »
You have become superhuman...acne is afraid of you now. Good job!

lol

seriously wtf happened?

the same happened when i ran winstrol and test prop, it cleared my acne....

but with the tren it was awful....

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 04:11:55 AM »
lol

seriously wtf happened?

Bad reaction to the tren. Always possible to have sides from one drug and none from others.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 06:46:23 AM »
lol

seriously wtf happened?

how old are you and how severe is the acne?  You had it prior to taking the anabolics? 

In all honesty, its probably the estrogen, but you need to give more information before that statement can be made with any certianty. 

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 06:48:00 AM »

What until your cycles over & then it'll come back.  ;D

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 07:30:42 AM »

Then i will be on forevah!  8)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 07:47:08 AM »
how old are you and how severe is the acne?  You had it prior to taking the anabolics? 

In all honesty, its probably the estrogen, but you need to give more information before that statement can be made with any certianty. 

Im 20 years old.

The acne was not too bad, so no need for accutane. But i had this prob, i had small pimples appearing and when gonne leaving these little black dots all over my arm....so i didn't have zits all over my arms, just 3-4 pimples and the rest was black dots from previously....

Now i dont have pimples and the black dots seem to be fading (like they always do with time)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 09:04:28 AM »
Spot on
I am a big baby

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 12:54:20 PM »

exactly  >:(

as soon as I got off, I got a lot of acne on the shoulders

dustin

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 03:28:57 PM »
I also never get any acne on cycle. My face is smoother than a baby's ass. Sucks to come off though... on top of everything, you break out too. Post cycle is miserable.

iron_dawg

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 04:22:54 PM »
may hit you later I have never been acne prone but usually after my cycle I get a couple of big boys right on my ass or around the lat

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 04:43:05 PM »
funny, i get acne on my back and shoulders, i did a small cycle of 300 test and 300 deca, and my acne cleared completely.

about 4 weeks after the cycle it came back, and much stronger...

it must be cause the exogenous test shut down the endogenous test, then when your own test comes back, the acne returns...

somehow exogenous test must act differently on the sebaceous glands?  interesting.
you are gay.

dustin

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 06:08:26 PM »
Sebum production increases with heavy androgen use but I still don't get acne while I'm on. It's only when my hormones fluctuate wildly and when estrogen elevates that I get acne. Sebum production dies down but I break out everywhere. I've seen zits on my upper cheek, forearms, armpits and the strangest places during PCT. I fortunately don't get a TON of zits, but compared to having completely clean skin it's a definite irritant. Especially considering how you're not on cycle and you've got to deal with all sorts of other shit. :'(

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 06:41:17 PM »
people always relate estrogen to acne, there is no proof of estrogen causing acne.  adrogens cause acne.  i think my idea is best, only your own endogenous test causes acne, hence the disapearance during a cycle, and its return when you own natural test returns...
you are gay.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 07:11:44 PM »
exactly  >:(

as soon as I got off, I got a lot of acne on the shoulders

I always get acne for about a month or so during PCT.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2008, 12:01:19 AM »
funny, i get acne on my back and shoulders, i did a small cycle of 300 test and 300 deca, and my acne cleared completely.

about 4 weeks after the cycle it came back, and much stronger...

it must be cause the exogenous test shut down the endogenous test, then when your own test comes back, the acne returns...

somehow exogenous test must act differently on the sebaceous glands?  interesting.

I dont know wtf caused it, but i like it.  ;D  8)

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2008, 09:28:24 PM »
people always relate estrogen to acne, there is no proof of estrogen causing acne.  adrogens cause acne.  i think my idea is best, only your own endogenous test causes acne, hence the disapearance during a cycle, and its return when you own natural test returns...

And thats why so many women have acne problems when they start taking certian higher estrogen forms of birth control?   

4thAD

« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2008, 01:43:18 AM »
And thats why so many women have acne problems when they start taking certian higher estrogen forms of birth control?   

Thank you Vet I was just thinking the same thing.

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2008, 03:40:34 PM »

WRONG.  its not the estrogen, its the progesterone!  thats why YAZ (mainly estrogen pill) is FDA approved for the TREATMENT of ACNE!

stick to the animals "vet"
you are gay.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2008, 04:44:31 PM »
WRONG.  its not the estrogen, its the progesterone!  thats why YAZ (mainly estrogen pill) is FDA approved for the TREATMENT of ACNE!

stick to the animals "vet"

There is no reason to be a prick.

I made a longer post, then changed my mind and decided its better if you answer a couple of questions first since you are a self professed expert on this topic and I apparently don't know what i'm talking about.  Personally, I think you need to seriously review your pharmacology.   20 micrograms of Ethinyl Estradiol is a low dose.  High dose is that generally considered equal to or over 35 micrograms (birth control pills have from 0 to 50 micrograms of estradiol per pill). 

Why is it that pregnant women (who have high progesterone levels) have beautiful skin---the pregnancy glow? 

Why is it teenage girls get acne?  They aren't shooting 500 mg of test a week.  What causes their acne?

theworm

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2008, 08:44:38 PM »
look it up, i m not going to explain it all here...

basically there are different types of synthetic "estrogens."  the ones that cause acne have a high progestin level.

simple story short, estrogen improves acne, hence YAZ and the like (ie birth control pills) are indicated to TREAT acne. Progestins cause acne.  hormones is pregnancy is very complex, but i think their estrogens levels are also increased.

as for teanage girls, gnRh etc, also cause release of mild adrogens form the adrenal cortex, hence more acne, etc.  also sebaceous glands are also activated during teenage years...
you are gay.

Vet

• Getbig IV
  • Immortal
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2008, 10:19:03 PM »
look it up, i m not going to explain it all here...

basically there are different types of synthetic "estrogens."  the ones that cause acne have a high progestin level.

simple story short, estrogen improves acne, hence YAZ and the like (ie birth control pills) are indicated to TREAT acne. Progestins cause acne.  hormones is pregnancy is very complex, but i think their estrogens levels are also increased.

as for teanage girls, gnRh etc, also cause release of mild adrogens form the adrenal cortex, hence more acne, etc.  also sebaceous glands are also activated during teenage years...

That first sentence basically tells me you have absolutely no clue what you are posting.  You've stated something, tried to be a big man, been called on it, and now won't buck up and post the knowledge that you supposedly have.  Your attempt to call me out was crap too.   That kind of shit pisses me off.     

You are wrong in terms of "type of estrogen".  Estrogen in birth control pills is something that is closely controlled by the FDA because of the effects of the drugs.  Remember, it took a supreme court decision in the early 1970's for birth control pills to even become available to unmarried women in the US.  Before that time it was a crime for unmarried women to possess contraceptives and in the late 1960's it was a crime for married women in some states to have the pill.  Hell, my grandmother had a kineption fit in the late 1970's when she found out my mother was taking the pill.  She swore it was illegal.   

You are completely ass backwards on the estrogen vs progesterones in oral contraceptives. There are only two types of estrogen available in birth control pills:  ethinyl estradiol or mestranol.   Estrogen (in the form of Mestranol) was originally included in oral contraceptives accidentally as a result of early manufacturing of the progesterone.  It was realized that the presence of this synthetic estrogen led to better control of  a womans cycle.  This estrogen basically stabilizes the endometrium, preventing the break through bleeding.  That early form of estrogen was later replaced with Ethinyl Estradiol, which is essentially a more potent form of estrogen in that it doesn't have to be metabolized by the liver to have biological activity. 

Not only that but the the estrogen doses now days are are something like 1/3 of what they were 20 years ago all with the same form of estrogen.  The dose ranges from NO ESTROGEN to high dose pills with 50 micrograms of estrogen down from upwards of 75 to 150 micrograms of estrogen back then.  Instead of estrogens, the pills contain contain different forms of progesterone with different degrees of biological activity.  If anything the progesterones are much more biologically active now days than they were 20 years ago.  Different birth control pills contain different progesterones, multiple types. 

Also, for the record I'm not arguing with what you've said about androgens because androgens will cause increased oil production in the skin, leading to acne.  The thing is Estrogen also causes acne.  There is a specific syndrome called Estrogen Related Cystic Acne that can be considered a good example. 

If you want I can explain it, but I suggest you look it up.   Then post and let us all know you were wrong.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2008, 02:46:29 AM »
Vet, you are funny.  It's great to have you around for the great info you provide.  You are the 'board bullshit police.'

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2008, 07:50:08 AM »

Also, for the record I'm not arguing with what you've said about androgens because androgens will cause increased oil production in the skin, leading to acne.  The thing is Estrogen also causes acne.  There is a specific syndrome called Estrogen Related Cystic Acne that can be considered a good example. 
holy fuck i bet you that is what caused my cyst's. 

good info vet thank you very much...