Author Topic: CBS Debate Poll - Biden wins with 46 and Palin 21..............Bullshit  (Read 1501 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Sorry but this poll is full of bias crap.  The only thing I heard Palin misspeak about was bankrupcty judges rewriting mortgages which was not part of the McCain plan but other than that, she did fine in continuing the attack as she should have done, not against Biden, but Obama.

Biden didn't put his foot in his mouth but you don't get bonus points for that.

I call the debate as a statistic tie, nothing new or groundbreaking.
A

mass 04

• Getbig V
Re: CBS Debate Poll - Biden wins with 46 and Palin 21..............Bullshit
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2008, 09:29:17 AM »
hahah i agree with "Vince" for once.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2008, 09:29:27 AM »
Be happy we let you live in the USA. Be happy you have a roof over your head, be happy you have clothing to wear, be happy that you have food to eat. No one treats Black's as graciously as we do, but thinks are changing seeing how ungrateful and racist and hateful you are.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2008, 09:53:36 AM »
FOX News had a group of 60 uncommitted voters and 95% of them favored Palins debate performance.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2008, 10:19:19 AM »
Be happy we let you live in the USA. Be happy you have a roof over your head, be happy you have clothing to wear, be happy that you have food to eat. No one treats Black's as graciously as we do, but thinks are changing seeing how ungrateful and racist and hateful you are.

Normally I would have some spewing disgusting pronouns for you that would be all true...backed up with some historical facts but i wont. Just shut your mouth....I dont want to have to do the same to you that i did to your Mother she talked to much as well. Oh how she Loves chocholate cover salty balls. Isnt she lucky.....we allow her to be all she can be.

gettinhuge

• Getbig III
  • Comming Soon ME!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2008, 10:21:31 AM »
Sorry but this poll is full of bias crap.  The only thing I heard Palin misspeak about was bankrupcty judges rewriting mortgages which was not part of the McCain plan but other than that, she did fine in continuing the attack as she should have done, not against Biden, but Obama.

And you with your thanks for attending trophy. stick to what you know....nothing ???

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2008, 10:43:17 AM »

Your judgment, much like your contest prep is WAYYYYY off! Palin the dunce got her ass handed to her. There were a few questions that she didn't even answer and her '"joe sixpack" and "hockey mom" bullshit is condescending and nauseating. Biden had FACTS not slogans and jibber jabber

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2008, 10:45:44 AM »
FOX News had a group of 60 uncommitted voters and 95% of them favored Palins debate performance.

Is that supposed to be a surprise?  ???
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2008, 11:31:48 AM »
Palin did better than expected and was very likeable....Biden proved he is experienced and has a great deal of knowledge.

In summary....It was a good debate for both of them but for different reasons, now back to the main contest.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2008, 11:46:28 AM »

America was one of the "LAST COUNTRIES" to dispose of segregation.  Even Adolf Hitler treated blacks better than America at the time....

When Jesse Owens was competing in the Olympics at the time, he was allowed to eat at all the restaurants and ride the regular elevator to the hotel as well as socialize with other Germans.  Hitler even waved at him when he passed by on his victories

However when he got back, the President refused to shake his hand or even meet with him and he had to come around back of the hotel and ride the freight elevator to his own party...

Oh forgot to mention that the government paid him back by charging him with tax evasion and vitually blacklisted him as a communist unfairly.

Yeah, America treats people with dignity, its just hard to tell sometimes.  
A

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2008, 11:49:44 AM »
Biden reminds me of al gore for some reason...
Maybe biden invented computers...

Mark Kerr

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2008, 11:50:38 AM »
First of all, I find it fuvked Biden had to debate this idiot. He had to watch everything he said so he wouldn't be scrutinized and made out to be condisending to a woman. I can't believe anyone in their right mind would think Palin did a good job.

The Republican party has made a mockery out of this election.

It really concerns me that Palin could be one step away from being President.

It is also evident, the Republican party does not care about the well being of the United States by choosing Palin.

Vince you're an idiot.

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2008, 11:50:46 AM »

Nobody's happier than the blond haired blue eyed hos sucking on my mandingo. :-* ;D

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2008, 12:41:14 PM »
Vince u loser get over her, the fricken bar was set so low for her, all she had to do was string a few sentences together, and of course she would have done better then expected.  Doesn't mean she won or even tied.  Biden won, why? cause he won on the facts, he won on substance, he didn't dodge questions, and he talked about the change Obama and Biden would bring to America.   Palin failed to mention one thing about a Mcsame-Failin ticket that would bring change to America.  All she did is a series of stump speeches, and said maverick a few times, and failed to distinguish herself and mcsame from George bush.  Thats not what the American people wanted to hear, they wanted to hear some substance from her, and she failed to bring it.  So yes PALIN LOST THE DEBATE!.  Only thing she won was the expectation  factor, by doing better with regards to her performace, rather then on the issues.

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
Vince u loser get over her, the fricken bar was set so low for her, all she had to do was string a few sentences together, and of course she would have done better then expected.  Doesn't mean she won or even tied.  Biden won, why? cause he won on the facts, he won on substance, he didn't dodge questions, and he talked about the change Obama and Biden would bring to America.   Palin failed to mention one thing about a Mcsame-Failin ticket that would bring change to America.  All she did is a series of stump speeches, and said maverick a few times, and failed to distinguish herself and mcsame from George bush.  Thats not what the American people wanted to hear, they wanted to hear some substance from her, and she failed to bring it.  So yes PALIN LOST THE DEBATE!.  Only thing she won was the expectation  factor, by doing better with regards to her performace, rather then on the issues.

What the American people want is for a retarded Canadian to stay out out of our elections. Don't you have things to do in Dubai?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2008, 12:57:45 PM »
Your judgment, much like your contest prep is WAYYYYY off! Palin the dunce got her ass handed to her. There were a few questions that she didn't even answer and her '"joe sixpack" and "hockey mom" bullshit is condescending and nauseating. Biden had FACTS not slogans and jibber jabber
That's right!

y19mike77

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2008, 12:58:06 PM »
I agree as well.

Nothing really happend to sway voters either way.

Biden did put his foot in his mouth though. But the avg voter prob did not catch it. Palin made some mistakes as well.

See 14 lies in debate below.

http://www.johnmccain.com/McCainReport/Read.aspx?guid=343ba934-6417-4b65-ac9e-92348acb5e97

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2008, 01:13:03 PM »
Yes as an American I am deeply worried about the future of our country.  Sometimes it gets me thinking about why I live here and not that beautiful city on the hill Dubai, India.

Stavios

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2008, 01:28:53 PM »
Fuck the american politics

Vote Bloc Québécois at the canadian elections !!!  8)

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2008, 01:33:43 PM »
Yes as an American I am deeply worried about the future of our country.  Sometimes it gets me thinking about why I live here and not that beautiful city on the hill Dubai, India.

LMAO. . .Dubai, India, where all things are possible.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 01:34:03 PM »
Fuck the american politics

Vote Bloc Québécois at the canadian elections !!!  8)

id vote NDP.