Author Topic: In 1945 a Large Airplane Hit the Empire State Building...  (Read 3514 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: In 1945 a Large Airplane Hit the Empire State Building...
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2008, 06:51:45 PM »
tony,

Google 'zogby 9/11 poll'

There have been a lot of them.  67% disbelieve the official story, I recall.  And 49% of NYers call inside job?

Read about it.  You can rip them apart all you'd like.

It's meaningless what people think.  Most people are plain stupid.   This is a poll taken in a country that produces high school graduates that 75% of which can't competently tell you where japan is located, make reality shows number 1, and vote based on ideology and not the issues.

This is the same crowd that believes in the JFK conspiracy but can't tell you any real pertinent facts about the whole thing. 

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2008, 06:54:02 PM »
Im not a big CT.  I guess people are that delusional.  I remember reading a poll an overwhelming amount of Americans believed 9-11 was a inside job.  Anytime one brings up legitemate questions, they get called a nut, a CT, and ignored. THATS part of the Brainwashing, having people not think and when others think to speak out against them to discredit what they are saying.  Gov Brain washing 101, kinda like religuous brainwashing believing in the invisible man thats not there...

Agagin WATCH the documentary.  There are facts that you cant deny.  Then come back and have an intelligent conversation about it. 

I think its funny guys like coach WONT watch it, but have a opinion on it...

What facts?

Like how bread is present in the intestinal tracts of 98% of homicide victims?

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2008, 07:02:01 PM »
What facts?

Like how bread is present in the intestinal tracts of 98% of homicide victims?

:-\

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: October 04, 2008, 11:42:45 PM »
Yep....pretty much. A PHD doesn't always get you commonsense.

I didn't know physics was based on common sense.

i'll call the scientists tomorrow and let them know their use of data is highly flawed.