Author Topic: had a close call lastnight  (Read 3706 times)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
Re: had a close call lastnight
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2008, 06:37:37 AM »
idk man i think its kind of paranoid to put your gear in a safe anyways..as loong as your not seeling the stuff and your not flaunting your use you shouldnt have anything to worry about ... i keeep mine in a drawer just like you...

Get popped once for possession & see how paranoid you think it is. One drug charge can ruin someone's life. You can lose your job, you home, etc. & at your age (not a slam so settle down) you could screw up your life for years to come (i.e. maybe no college, no grad school, no good job, etc). I had a cousin who when he was 18 he was growing pot & selling while living at his parents place. He eventually got caught because someone couldn't keep their mouth shut (i.e. some little high schoolgirl got caught with it & immediately spilled the beans to cover her ass). His parents nearly lost their house.

true. but where i live cops have much more important stuff to be doing and they really wouldnt be out looking for some guy who has a personal stash of test.  :)

maybe whereyou live its different i dont know.

True. Most cops probably aren't looking for someone's stash of Test. However, if they see a bunch of vials or amps their opinion may change. Remember the ammount to charge someone for possession with intent to disrupte AAS is a lot smaller then you'd think. To a recreational bodybuilder it may seem like a mild 15-20 week cycle but to the law it you'll look like a dealer.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2008, 11:22:44 AM »
i havent heard anything else, i so i imagine they found the girl and everything is good.  I dont think he looked inside the box that had my gear in it as it was on the top shelf of my closet in the corner.  I am pretty sure though he did see my box of 100 insulin syringes as it was sort of in the middle of my closet on the top shelf

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2008, 11:32:51 AM »
This is a prime example of why to never speak to the cops and most especially let them into your house if they ask without  a warrant.  I'm not bashing you or anything bro, but you handled it probably the worst way possible.  I know people just want to be cooperative with the police but how do you even know the story they were telling was true?  Maybe someone had ratted you out, like an ex gf or something and they wanted to get a sneak peak to see if anything was there?  As soon as you let them into your house you just waved your rights.  The cops don't have to tell you the truth about anything, they can make up whatever story they want and lie out their ass straight to your face.

Never talk to the cops and most especially never let them into your house or search your vehicle.  You have rights.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 06, 2008, 11:52:51 AM »
This is a prime example of why to never speak to the cops and most especially let them into your house if they ask without  a warrant.  I'm not bashing you or anything bro, but you handled it probably the worst way possible.  I know people just want to be cooperative with the police but how do you even know the story they were telling was true?  Maybe someone had ratted you out, like an ex gf or something and they wanted to get a sneak peak to see if anything was there?  As soon as you let them into your house you just waved your rights.  The cops don't have to tell you the truth about anything, they can make up whatever story they want and lie out their ass straight to your face.

Never talk to the cops and most especially never let them into your house or search your vehicle.  You have rights.

this is true, all good points.  I just felt since they said they were looking for someone and it was 4am if I told them no you cant come in they would be back soon with a warrant and bust down my door, then really start looking for stuff.  I just moved to this town about a month ago and dont know anyone really so I dont think there was anyone to rat me out.  After they left I looked out my window and saw them talking to two hispanic women.  I went out on my porch and couldnt hear much, but I did hear one of them say to the women he did search my apartment and the girl wasnt there, and that I am a white male and not hispanic so it seems they really were looking for someone and just had the wrong apartment.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 06, 2008, 12:05:09 PM »
Yea I totally understand where you're coming from, but they need to have reasonable evidence, not just someones word that the girl was thought to be there.  Someone would have had to seen her go into the house and since you didn't match the suspects description they'd have a difficult time getting a warrant to come back.  Being cooperative with the police actually can put you in a very bad situation, and even in jail if you aren't careful.  You should watch both of these videos, they are a little long, but WELL worth watching.  The first one is a seminar from a lawyer and the second part is the same seminar but a police officer speaks about the dangers of talking to the police, very good and well worth the watch:

&feature=related

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #30 on: October 06, 2008, 03:52:49 PM »

Must be a nice place where you live.   

I seriously wouldn't kid myself thinking you live in an area where the cops wont look because they've got better things to do.  I've had the cops in rural Georgia search my truck because of an insulin needle that fell out of my cooler and was laying on the floor of the passenger side.    Even after showing them my medic alert and the insulin bottles they still searched.   I told them fine and asked for a trashbag to put the junk they took out in.   

Is that how the south is?

Here in Phoenix, cops pretty much stay to themselves unless you go looking for trouble.

....or unless you're a college student at ASU, they love busting those kids for underage drinking.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: October 09, 2008, 08:22:18 AM »

Awesome post.

Just be polite and tell them you know your rights and do not concent to a search without a warrent. then ask them if you are free to go.

Do not answer a single question they ask you without a lawyer present. they try to get you crossed up by asking certian questions to bait you into lieing.

8)

4thAD

« Reply #32 on: October 09, 2008, 10:01:04 AM »
I was watching CSI the other day and this brotha was arrested and he just calmly wrote on a piece of paper: LAWYER!

Thats probably the bast way to handle not saying a word.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #33 on: October 09, 2008, 11:02:16 AM »
I was watching CSI the other day and this brotha was arrested and he just calmly wrote on a piece of paper: LAWYER!

Thats probably the bast way to handle not saying a word.

That is perfect.

They will twist every word you say to get you busted.

Hold your tongue and be polite, don't act all high and mighty, just polite and calm.

8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2008, 11:06:37 AM »
dont say anything about the questions they are asking you. say nothign of yoruself. but go ahead and tell the arresting officer all about his mothers girl.  ;D

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2008, 11:07:09 PM »
lol i didnt hook up with a 15 year old, they had the wrong apartment.  but it made me think because the odds of that happening are like 1/10000 and the situation could have gotten alot worse if he looked inside the box. 

i like to use 750mg/week, so the 75 amps will last me 25 weeks.

what would be a good place to look into buying a small safe?

Walmart, $75

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4948007

I did the same thing a few years ago! lol... even though steroids are basically legal here and I have scripts, just to hide them from prying eyes.

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 08:28:40 AM »
Walmart, $75

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=4948007

I did the same thing a few years ago! lol... even though steroids are basically legal here and I have scripts, just to hide them from prying eyes.

awesome thanks man