Author Topic: Jay Cutler Vs Dorian Yates (both at their best)  (Read 35748 times)

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
Re: Jay Cutler Vs Dorian Yates (both at their best)
« Reply #100 on: October 08, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
No, it isn't, because you included the pictures of the 2001 Olympia so you were implying that Jay had more muscular bulk in that picture too. When you make the statement that Jay has superior muscular bulk after posting two pictures and you don't specify which picture you are using as proof of your statement, then you are saying by default that you are using both to prove your statement. Duh!

wrong, I included the pic from 01 b/c that's the only good one I could find of him hitting his signature pose. I wasn't implying that Jay had more bulk in that shot. If you want to get technical, I supplied 2 pics from the 03 Ironman Pro before posting that pic. So I don't understand your fixation with the pic from 01. :-\

NeoSeminole

• Getbig V
  • Ronnie > Dorian
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2008, 08:51:50 PM »
:o :o :o

England_1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: October 08, 2008, 10:01:44 PM »
Jay already beat Coleman in 01, 04, 05, 06, and 07.
Team Yates

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #103 on: October 08, 2008, 10:14:13 PM »
:o :o :o

Incredible, but still not close to touching Dorian's best conditioning.

Dorian '93 version was just so superior in every single mandatory pose. Jay could may have been bigger, looked more impressive in some video, but when you compare mandatory poses accounting for lighting and everything else, Dorian is just superior.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #104 on: October 08, 2008, 11:48:57 PM »
Yates and Haney had the smallest quads of any Mr. Olympia's.

I guess that include Larry Scott, Sergio Oliva, Arnold, Zane, Columbo and Samir Bannout? Have I forgotten anyone?

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #105 on: October 08, 2008, 11:55:13 PM »

What are you trying to prove by showing Dorian at his worst and Jay at his best as a means for comparison? Doesn't this get old for you after all these years you sick fuck?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: October 09, 2008, 12:01:41 AM »
wow, Jay looks great in those pics...

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #107 on: October 09, 2008, 07:27:05 AM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=97562.0;attach=106048;image

Jay is the only guy really capable of matching Ronnies back mass. I think Dorian would have looked a bit small next to the 295lb version of Ronnie

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #108 on: October 09, 2008, 03:31:11 PM »
What are you trying to prove by showing Dorian at his worst and Jay at his best as a means for comparison? Doesn't this get old for you after all these years you sick fuck?

LOL dorian at his worst my ass.

he won a bunch of olympias looking like that

::)

just because he was gifted does not mean it isn't valid to use pics from his post tear years...
Flower Boy Ran Away

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 09, 2008, 03:42:47 PM »
Incredible, but still not close to touching Dorian's best conditioning.

Dorian '93 version was just so superior in every single mandatory pose. Jay could may have been bigger, looked more impressive in some video, but when you compare mandatory poses accounting for lighting and everything else, Dorian is just superior.
Jay does look outstanding in those shots, its interesting he ended up winning the O when he was BIGGER, softer, less condationed, wider waist etc.. ??? ??? ??? not sure what he weighed in those 2001 pics but he did look outstanding tight waist, excellent seperation,taper,condationed lower back and glutes.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #110 on: October 09, 2008, 03:57:38 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=97562.0;attach=106048;image

Jay is the only guy really capable of matching Ronnies back mass. I think Dorian would have looked a bit small next to the 295lb version of Ronnie
no way dude, Dorian was a beast. ;D