Author Topic: are joe and ben weider rich?  (Read 3966 times)

JohnnyVegas

Re: are joe and ben weider rich?
« Reply #25 on: October 07, 2008, 08:34:27 AM »
Do you experts know why Weider moved from their publication business from the east coast to the west coast

Because the west coast-So Cal specifically-was the center of the BBing universe-and it staye dthat way until the early 90's when large commercial gyms popped up all over the nation.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2008, 08:37:28 AM »
Money. Homeless people have a ton of time not keen to be them.

As I work most days all day, I often envy the homeless.  No alarm clock needed, baby!

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 07, 2008, 08:43:08 AM »
Yup, they rich bitch and you gotta admire the buisness savvy of those two snake oil salesman. Back in the day da brothas Weider led us naive teens to believe that with enough Weider protein powder, tigers milk bars and Arnold's arm blaster combined with hard work that you too could look like Ahnald.
They cleverly left out the decca, test and dianabol protocols. Sneaky lil devils  :)
i remember one of their supplements turned out to be just sugar? i forget

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2008, 09:01:57 AM »
They are rich and influencial enough to make an aspiring straight young bb suck their dicks.

Some one post up the pic with luke w. hide and silvio in joe's office looking very suspicious.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 10, 2008, 07:04:06 PM »
Wrong.

Joe was born in 1922, and there is NO way he was a millionaire in 1940 at age 18, plus a million dollars would be like a billion today.

Joe may have become a millioaire in the late 60's or early 70's when him and Arnold hooked up and made each other both wealthy as hell.

You don't know shit jackass. I said "If I remember right", all I remember was they said he was around 30 so that would be in 1952 then.  Arnold sponged as much knowledge from Joe as he could on how to become a millionair.
h

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »
You don't know shit jackass. I said "If I remember right", all I remember was they said he was around 30 so that would be in 1952 then.  Arnold sponged as much knowledge from Joe as he could on how to become a millionair.

No, that is not what you said jack ass, why not go back and read your stupid ass post before shooting your bullshit mouth off again;

I watched a show on the Weider bro's. Joe was the strongman with Ben as the organizer for it all. Joe became a mutli millionair back in 1940 or 41 if I remember right. Then the publisher for his magazine went under and he lost everything, his entire fortune was gone. Joe did not quit, he rebuilt it all back from nothing more than an established name. The show I watched stated that Weider Interprises was a 700 million dollar a year deal, what with all the supplements, magazines and shows. So yes, they are very wealthy indeed. They have been for over 60 years.

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2008, 07:09:02 PM »
Hey fuck stick, re-read what you just posted, then go enjoy a warm bowl of cock.
h

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2008, 08:37:09 PM »
Because the west coast-So Cal specifically-was the center of the BBing universe-and it staye dthat way until the early 90's when large commercial gyms popped up all over the nation.

and why else.  What was a major reason for leaving

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2008, 08:43:36 PM »

Joe and Weider Publications moved from NJ to LA.  Ben and the IFBB remained in Montreal.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2008, 08:44:54 PM »
Joe and Weider Publications moved from NJ to LA.  Ben and the IFBB remained in Montreal.

why did they move

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2008, 08:52:18 PM »
BB schmoe hahah JV ALL THE WAY HOMO
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOM
I am a big baby

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2008, 09:01:19 PM »
why did they move

So WTF Keith why did they move?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2008, 09:09:46 PM »
The Weiders are very very rich.  They are in the hundreds of millions range...that's pretty solid, dontcha think?

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #38 on: October 10, 2008, 09:19:40 PM »
Hey fuck stick, re-read what you just posted, then go enjoy a warm bowl of cock.

You have too many cocks in your mouth already to post anything legit  :D

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2008, 01:54:20 AM »
both the Weiders are Arnold are very rich.....

and both have tasted each others dicks....

both are success stories in their own right

these are good human beings.....moral, full of integrity

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2008, 10:37:46 AM »
So WTF Keith why did they move?

I won't get this 100% correct but I heard it from a very very very inside source which I would think you would know who.  Actually two people I know confirmed it.  In short they were forced to leave because they owed alot of money to the printing companies they were using.  If I remember right it was actually two different companies they owed money too.  They could not find any other company to print for them so they made the move to the West Coast where it seemed more logical anyway.

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2008, 10:59:57 AM »
I won't get this 100% correct but I heard it from a very very very inside source which I would think you would know who.  Actually two people I know confirmed it.  In short they were forced to leave because they owed alot of money to the printing companies they were using.  If I remember right it was actually two different companies they owed money too.  They could not find any other company to print for them so they made the move to the West Coast where it seemed more logical anyway.

Yes they did a voluntary liquidation and dropped all their debt. Screwed up a lot of small businesses they owed money to. Typical Jew bastards.
Master of the Masters.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2008, 02:37:49 AM »
Yes they did a voluntary liquidation and dropped all their debt. Screwed up a lot of small businesses they owed money to. Typical Jew bastards.

Are they Jew (not that there's anyting wrong with it)!

those schmoe bastards

Arnold the Nazi and Joe the Jew.....not even Walt Disney could script this shit

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2008, 04:40:32 AM »

Jimmy can you enlighten us on the story about Weider and Paul Grahams (from Aussie)Great Danes

Eric2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2008, 08:37:38 AM »
MONTREAL -- Ben Weider, a legend in the world of body building, died Friday in a Montreal hospital.

Weider, 85, and his brother Joe founded the International Federation of Body Building in 1940helping to legitimized the sport.
Also passionate about Napoleonic history, Weider co-authored one of the best-selling history books of all time about the French political leader.

He won the French Legion of Honor for his investigative work into Napoleon's death.

The funeral will be held tomorrow in Montreal.

h

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2008, 07:15:28 PM »
Is it true, that Richards smacked Ben at a show, and was put on an eternal black list?
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2008, 07:59:46 PM »
Ben Weider is not rich.

Ben Weider is dead.
so his wife is rich now?
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2008, 08:02:12 PM »
so his wife is rich now?
Or his ToyBoy?  ???

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2008, 09:18:51 PM »
MONTREAL -- Ben Weider, a legend in the world of body building, died Friday in a Montreal hospital.

Weider, 85, and his brother Joe founded the International Federation of Body Building in 1940helping to legitimized the sport.
Also passionate about Napoleonic history, Weider co-authored one of the best-selling history books of all time about the French political leader.

He won the French Legion of Honor for his investigative work into Napoleon's death.

The funeral will be held tomorrow in Montreal.

damn right 8)

E
E

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2008, 10:30:56 PM »
A