Author Topic: Moosejay, please come back ...  (Read 6932 times)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Re: Moosejay, please come back ...
« Reply #75 on: November 22, 2008, 05:32:23 PM »
No doubt about it...

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #76 on: November 22, 2008, 05:33:02 PM »
gay...

wait 10 years, then judge again

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #77 on: November 22, 2008, 05:39:16 PM »
sorry to hear about your condition.
Live life to the fullest with no regrets.
Sandra

I don't understand the philosophy of "no regrets".

What happens if you accidentally killed a pedestrian while you were temporarily distracted when driving your car (like adjusting the radio, or looking at a street sign). No regrets for ending someones life?

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #78 on: November 22, 2008, 11:21:35 PM »

What happens if you accidentally killed a pedestrian while you were temporarily distracted when driving your car (like adjusting the radio, or looking at a street sign). No regrets for ending someones life?
Regret is a completely useless emotion.
!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #79 on: November 23, 2008, 12:37:33 AM »
Techno you raise a valid point. I believe the world will shift over the next 50 years and the east will be the major powerhouse. China and India will be number 1 and 2 economic drivers and USA and Europe will be 3 and 4. Russia will be 5th. China may be number one in 3 years. Thank god I will be be dust in my grave before that happens.

russia will be alot higher than 5th on that list. alot.

everyone thinks, and russia is quite happy to go along with the charade, that they have been left broke and crippled financially.

truth is they are steadily re-gaining superpower status, not with thier military, but thru their financial endeavours.

they are the world's second leading petroleum producer and have extensive banking interests all thru europe.

the majority of thier population may be eating black bread, seeing how the majoirty of wealth in the counrty is held by 10% of the population, but the country itself is poised for a great resurgence.

b

willl

• Getbig III
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2008, 12:29:30 PM »
jimmy, before you go, would you mind telling us about what really happened back in the day?
you mentioned somewhere arnold bringing a boy to a hotel to do him. all that stuff. you're one of the last men able to tell us what went on behind the curtains
enlighten us   

dj181

• Getbig V
  • Dog sees 🐿️
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2008, 12:47:11 PM »
jimmy, before you go, would you mind telling us about what really happened back in the day?
you mentioned somewhere arnold bringing a boy to a hotel to do him. all that stuff. you're one of the last men able to tell us what went on behind the curtains
enlighten us   
I second that, and maybe you have some stories about Arthur Jones? Word has it that he was a "man's man" and I got a feeling that if you did meet him you 2 probably saw most things on an "eye to eye" level :)

muscleforlife

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2008, 02:11:55 PM »

It is quite simple.  If you are desire to do something in your life do it.  If and when you get older and look back on your life, you can say you did the one thing you desired most in the world.

Now, if you run someone over by accident, you should regret that.
Don't regret cognizant and freely made  choice in your life.
Sandra

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2008, 02:15:46 PM »
It is quite simple.  If you are desire to do something in your life do it.  If and when you get older and look back on your life, you can say you did the one thing you desired most in the world.

Now, if you run someone over by accident, you should regret that.
Don't regret cognizant and freely made  choice in your life.
Sandra

What if in a roadrage some asshole cuts me off and then I run them off the road (cognizant decision) and they die?  I wonder if I would ever regret that decision...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2008, 02:33:56 PM »
What if in a roadrage some asshole cuts me off and then I run them off the road (cognizant decision) and they die?  I wonder if I would ever regret that decision...
LOL. I think the State and the boys in the yard will make you regret it in a real hurry. 

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2008, 02:39:20 PM »
Hey Jimmy. I truly am sorry to hear about your health issues. I lost my best friend a little over a year ago to stomach cancer. You sound like you are an honorable guy, so I'm going to ask you now to be truthful..Moosejay seemed like a decent guy to me and I am pretty sure the Bill Pearl me and my father know is not gay. So didn't you really just invent the whole "Moosejay is gay" story? C'mon..be honest now or at least provide some proof.

stone_cold_steve

• Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: November 23, 2008, 02:40:10 PM »
This "moosejay", is he an older person as well??
skullfucking rules

spinnis

« Reply #87 on: November 23, 2008, 02:42:03 PM »
Hey Jimmy. I truly am sorry to hear about your health issues. I lost my best friend a little over a year ago to stomach cancer. You sound like you are an honorable guy, so I'm going to ask you now to be truthful..Moosejay seemed like a decent guy to me and I am pretty sure the Bill Pearl me and my father know is not gay. So didn't you really just invent the whole "Moosejay is gay" story? C'mon..be honest now or at least provide some proof.

fuuck that must have been painful

The ChemistV2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: November 23, 2008, 02:42:40 PM »
fuuck that must have been painful
Yeah, she had to take some serious painkillers.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #89 on: November 23, 2008, 03:57:07 PM »
LOL. I think the State and the boys in the yard will make you regret it in a real hurry. 

No Dr.  I am respected in jail ,as Mars says.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
Re: Moosejay, please come back ...and I have cancer by the way
« Reply #90 on: January 04, 2009, 03:14:37 PM »
moosejay = squadfather

hth.

An interesting bit of info, is it not!?

Come back Moosejay! We miss your utterly transparent attempts to hide "in the closet"!