Author Topic: Giving Up Politics to Focus on Bodybuilding  (Read 3343 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Giving Up Politics to Focus on Bodybuilding
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2008, 07:03:33 PM »
I've decided to give up politics until 2009.  I spend way too much time debating it, watching it on the news, etc.  I tend to get very emotional and passionate about things, and politics definitely became a passion.

So I'm going to turn off the TV.  I'm going to dig up my Layne diet.  I'm going to lack myself in the gym for 90 minutes daily.  I"m going to reach 240 or bust.

Bravo! this is a moment of renewed inspiration! I commend you!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2008, 07:05:45 PM »
Bravo! this is a moment of renewed inspiration! I commend you!

Mike's lnink to teh NPC schedule has me wanting to do a show.  I'll come in last and get serisously ridiculed here, but wow... helluva goal to keep motivated.

The Coach

« Reply #27 on: October 08, 2008, 07:09:34 PM »
Coming right up my good man.  We're both very passionate debaters and we both love our country.  Everyone here that has debated their POV until they were blue in the face - we're all on the same side - America - we just have different goggles we use to view the world based upon our own experience.

Joe, what kind target heart rate do you recommend for a 30 year old male 190 pounds, for cardio 4 days per week for 25 minutes?

For Liberals between 400-600bpm for everyone else 120-160 ;D

The Coach

« Reply #28 on: October 08, 2008, 07:10:31 PM »
Politics is the only thing you have left old man  ;D

$1000.00 says you couldn't keep up with me.

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #29 on: October 08, 2008, 07:14:31 PM »
$1000.00 says you couldn't keep up with me.
If that means shuffling your feet to the locker room with your walker leaving a trail of turds behind you because of an intense training session of cable movements then you are absolutely correct! I could not keep up with you.  ;)

The Coach

« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2008, 07:17:08 PM »
If that means shuffling your feet to the locker room with your walker leaving a trail of turds behind you because of an intense training session of cable movements then you are absolutely correct! I could not keep up with you.  ;)

LOL...that was funny......

you little bastard :D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2008, 07:19:52 PM »
I've decided to give up politics until 2009.  I spend way too much time debating it, watching it on the news, etc.  I tend to get very emotional and passionate about things, and politics definitely became a passion.

So I'm going to turn off the TV.  I'm going to dig up my Layne diet.  I'm going to lack myself in the gym for 90 minutes daily.  I"m going to reach 240 or bust.
Why not do both?

The_Leafy_Bug

« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2008, 07:20:28 PM »
Why not do both?
Because politics is catabolic.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
Because politics is catabolic.
True.  Everytime the Dow drops I lose a few reps. 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2008, 07:29:05 PM »
over under on him stickin to the diet----7 hours.  I like 240 but lets be real here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2008, 09:00:12 PM »
over under on him stickin to the diet----7 hours.  I like 240 but lets be real here

In Dubai, india, there are no mcGriddles.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2008, 09:48:12 PM »

this is the SMARTEST ,,WIZEST,,MOST INTELIGENT FELLA ON GETBIG,,VERY GOOD CHOICE,,
240 RIGHT NOW FEELS AND KNOWS WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND BACK DOWN ,,VERY VERY GOOD MOVE!
TO BE HONEST ,,,GH15 ALREADY HAS A LIST OF THE CONDEMED ,,GH15 HAS DECIDED TO GIVE DAY OF DEATH WITH EXACT DATES AND CAUSE OF DEATH ,,FELLAS SUCH AS TRUE ADONIS,,THE BUST,,MANY MORE WILL GET EXACT DATES OF DEATH IN THE FUTURE SOMWEHRE BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND JANUARY

240 IS THE SMARTEST FELLA GH15 HAS EVER COME TO RECOGNIZE ON THE BOARDS EVEN THOUGH HE IS FOR HUSEEIN OBAMA HE KNOWS WHEN THE TIME TO BACK OUT IS ,,,HE KNOWS THE REAL POLL DATA AND KNOWS WHATS GOING ON

VERY VERY SMART FELLA

GH15 APPROVED
fallen angel

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2008, 10:51:13 PM »
this is the SMARTEST ,,WIZEST,,MOST INTELIGENT FELLA ON GETBIG,,VERY GOOD CHOICE,,
240 RIGHT NOW FEELS AND KNOWS WHATS ABOUT TO HAPPEN AND BACK DOWN ,,VERY VERY GOOD MOVE!
TO BE HONEST ,,,GH15 ALREADY HAS A LIST OF THE CONDEMED ,,GH15 HAS DECIDED TO GIVE DAY OF DEATH WITH EXACT DATES AND CAUSE OF DEATH ,,FELLAS SUCH AS TRUE ADONIS,,THE BUST,,MANY MORE WILL GET EXACT DATES OF DEATH IN THE FUTURE SOMWEHRE BETWEEN NOVEMBER AND JANUARY

240 IS THE SMARTEST FELLA GH15 HAS EVER COME TO RECOGNIZE ON THE BOARDS EVEN THOUGH HE IS FOR HUSEEIN OBAMA HE KNOWS WHEN THE TIME TO BACK OUT IS ,,,HE KNOWS THE REAL POLL DATA AND KNOWS WHATS GOING ON

VERY VERY SMART FELLA

GH15 APPROVED

moron
DAWG

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #38 on: October 08, 2008, 10:58:44 PM »

Attention whore!!!

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2008, 02:22:22 AM »
No diss, but have you ever considered getting a job? It can't be healthy talking to a bunch of morons(politics board) for 18 hours a day.
E

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2008, 02:34:15 AM »

VERY VERY SMART FELLA

GH15 APPROVED

oh! oh! do me too! I hope its with my guns blazing!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2008, 02:38:32 AM »

VERY VERY SMART FELLA

GH15 APPROVED

Sooo stupid.....

io856

« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2008, 02:43:57 AM »
The gh15 prophecy continues...

3. no ,,,nothing will happen to adonis,,240,,the luke,,,mat tand the other kids who throw nonesense on the internet,,,this is all in fun and gh15 is aware of it ,,infasct many of them will end up voting for mccain or not voting at all,, the only ones that will go down as gh15 said before are olberman from msnbc and the chanel itself coming 2011