Author Topic: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass  (Read 57138 times)

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
Re: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass
« Reply #125 on: October 12, 2008, 11:25:09 AM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP
Why in the fuck would I post my name on this site. I dont need angry G4P musclemen getting all angry with me and then to come looking for me.
 Plain and simple....If you dont want to be spoken of as a gay 4 payer, than dont do it in the first place. If you want to be a straight man that fucks with other men for cash than you must be willing to take the heat. People will always want to know the dirt. I am just one of many who will address it. 
So fuck you girl. Give Dirty Ed Connors a call. See if he still has a problem with musclemen that dont shave their facial hair. Yes, please ask Ed if he still has a problem with his muscleboys and facial hair. You must be one of Ed's man-pussies, right?

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #126 on: October 12, 2008, 11:27:06 AM »
Well Mr. J, as you may not know, Mr. BH has posted quite a laundry list of items that can be proven. Your point of wanting verification would break a certain code that does exist, and maybe other gay posters can confirm this sin of sins in the land of monied gays.

There is penalty for outing this "Gold" mine (pun intended) of GFP players, past and current. You see the gay community is very close on matters of procurement of bodybuilders, and the penalty is harsh for gays that betray the wealthy gays the supply stream of players.

So you dropping your big gay bait in the big gay pond and hoping for a strike will not work for you.

Put you hands over your eyes, run around in circles and scream if it helps. It does not change reality. Well, maybe it does for you.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #127 on: October 12, 2008, 11:29:30 AM »
Bingo!
LOL. How 'gay' is it that in Bay's pic I note the two stacks of (hardcover!) books and try to make out the titles!?  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: October 12, 2008, 11:51:13 AM »
Let me respond to this shit chute called Johnny Vegas. Yes, a very ,very long time ago I worked at the front desk of Golds ,Venice. That was the start of my hearing a lot of nasty shit. But that was a very long time ago. It was one of my part time jobs at the time. At least I worked. I had many stories prior to moving to venice and found out a whole lot more once I stopped working at golds. My stories are as true as can be told without me actually being in the room holding the persons hand. I am sure that some of what I heard must have been off. But considering close to 20 years in venice Golds, I have heard variations and first hand accounts of close to the same stories over and over again. I have been told stories from guys like Paul Dillett in person. Chris Cormier has told me stories. Lee Priest has told me stories. When I lived back east, Johnny Morant, Jason Arnz, John Kemper, and Bill Grant used to tell me stories. The craziest stories I ever heard were from the great IFBB judge named John Kemper. John has been in the scene for a very long time and the shit that he has told me would make your heads spin. So fuck Johnny Vegas and his wanting to defend Jim Queen !
Johnny Vegas is a San Diego Muscle boy at best.

Here is a great Jim Quinn story that Jim told me himself while having dinner with him and a legendary Golds gym nutrionist named Neal Spruce. This was in 93. Jim told us about a schmoe that he was hired to visit for a posing session. When Jim arrived at the mans condo in the Marina Del Rey area, the old gentleman brought Jim into his bedroom and proceeded to open up a box. Inside the box was a very large Nazi SS costume. Hat , Arm Band and all the trimmings. He had everything except the boots. he wanted Jim Quinn to put on the oversized outfit and stand at the end of the hallway. What proceeded was this. The old man got totally naked and peddled about his large condo on a big wheel kids bike. And when he peddled past the end of the hallway, he wanted Jim Quinn to stop him and question him about being a filthy Jew. At which point Jim was to pick the man up out of the big wheel and stand him face forward against the wall and slap the old mans ass cheeks and call him a filthy jew.  Jim said he did the act over and over many times for close to the entire night. He said that the old man couldnt get enough of it. Jim said that the man never jerked himslf off or touched jim. And that at the beginning of the session the old man gave him $4000 cash. Jim said that he eventually hooked the old man up with another venice monster by the name of Mike Vargas. Mike was a man as big as Jim and a whole lot nastier when it came to G4P. Neal and I laughed outr asses off. Jim was just telling it like it was. That just happens to be a first hand story from jims mouth that doesnt involved him making heavy contact with a schmoe.

Gold right there.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #129 on: October 12, 2008, 12:05:21 PM »
A treasure trove of outings and confirmations...BBing is a sick and perverted "sport" filled with closeted gays and those on GetBig and other boards that will defend them and lie for them until death...pathetic.

BEEFY and his train of truth cannot be stopped, not even by that gay-defender "Johnny Vegas" who is probably some middle man for many a shat and piss G4P sessions in Golds Gym.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #130 on: October 12, 2008, 02:48:57 PM »

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #131 on: October 12, 2008, 03:04:10 PM »
Quote from: BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT on October 11, 2008, 12:54:25 PM
I have spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds. I have been heavily involved in the SoCal scene and Golds Venice bodybuilding scene. Some may question my stories and may enjoy nitpicking at the small stuff. But the stories about the G4P scene in that gym that involve the big names are true. If you didnt live in venice or train at Golds Venice for any significant amount of time , then you dont know shit about it. And just because you live in California or visited it once a year, doesnt mean shit either. Not everybody was G4P. Here are some guys that were not.
These men WERE NOT Gay 4 Pay
David Paul
Peter Paul
Charles Glass
Ali Malla
Mike Christian
Bob Chicerillo( I like to break his balls, but he is not G4P)
Billy Smith( Thunder from the original American Gladiators)
The Late Curtis Leffler

Dont believe a thing this ass clown posts, he is a nobody that just makes the shit up as he goes along.

He thinks because he has worked out a few times at Gold's Venice that he is on the inside and the "self appointed" expert on all things Venice.

It has been known for years that Mike was doing some sort of G4P shit-how much depends on how much of this rumor mongering you believe in.

I can tell you this, unless BeefySucksCock ever saw any of his pie in the sky claims with his OWN eyes-it is just rumor.

Hey Beefy, PM me your name, I will call Ed Connors on Monday and verify if he even knows who you are-I mean if you know so much, have been around and "spent close to 20 years living and training in Venice Golds" then you know Ed, and Ed knows you.

Im calling bullshit-otherwise prove it up bitch.[/i]

BUMP

What's your problem?  No one is attacking you, so why are you playing defense?

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #132 on: October 12, 2008, 08:22:06 PM »
Chris was cool....met him circa 1997/98 at The Drink nightclub (though it was called something else back then) on the Gold Coast, Australia

Dude was looking suave and massive...downing the drinks and loving the techno....not a gay or schmoe in sight, except some lovely ladies

yea, Chris isn't gay :)
A

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #133 on: October 12, 2008, 08:23:09 PM »
Let me respond to this shit chute called Johnny Vegas. Yes, a very ,very long time ago I worked at the front desk of Golds ,Venice. That was the start of my hearing a lot of nasty shit.

Hahaha...Beefjerky meltsdown!

Hi COUNTER BOY!

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #134 on: October 12, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »
BTW Beefy, I have known neal Spruce for 28 years, since his days at the California Gym in San Jose. I lso know his old longtime roommate Kenny McGinity pretty good too.

I will ask him about you-you want to admit you are a liar before I do that??

Maybe I can out you on Monday!

LATS

• Getbig IV
« Reply #135 on: October 12, 2008, 09:16:17 PM »
 the only thing i can confirm is that robby would take anything that was not tied down.. robbery robinson... ;D

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2008, 09:37:15 PM »
Maybe they are simply afraid of their own sexual destinies.

Well sure....lots of 'em here. It is right in their faces, and they still will not admit something is going on. They'll say things like, "it's only gay if you want it to be."

Even looking past the whole "g4p" thing, competitive bbing is a gay endeavor. Whether they want to admit it or not, reality is, growing muscles, so you can flex them (while oiled up) for a crowd of men, is GAY. Then you add the whole stripper routines, while wearing thongs.... :-\

At least in Arnold's day, posing skills were required. It was some sort of an art form.

HAHA, RON.....

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2008, 10:20:53 PM »
Well sure....lots of 'em here. It is right in their faces, and they still will not admit something is going on. They'll say things like, "it's only gay if you want it to be."

Even looking past the whole "g4p" thing, competitive bbing is a gay endeavor. Whether they want to admit it or not, reality is, growing muscles, so you can flex them (while oiled up) for a crowd of men, is GAY. Then you add the whole stripper routines, while wearing thongs.... :-\

At least in Arnold's day, posing skills were required. It was some sort of an art form.

The problem is, that it attracts young men and aspiring teens to be 'big' and 'strong' on false pretenses! this is why its so disgusting to find out when you're a straight 'fan' of this shit when you find out theres some fucked up underbelly that drives the entire business and organization, thats why, sure live and let live, im definitely no homophobe but dont say 'WHO CARES WE ALL KNOW ITS GAY' christ nobodys out on a witch hunt but these stories are going to provoke some reaction of course especially shock and many "wtf"'s.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #138 on: October 12, 2008, 10:47:29 PM »
The problem is, that it attracts young men and aspiring teens to be 'big' and 'strong' on false pretenses! this is why its so disgusting to find out when you're a straight 'fan' of this shit when you find out theres some fucked up underbelly that drives the entire business and organization, thats why, sure live and let live, im definitely no homophobe but dont say 'WHO CARES WE ALL KNOW ITS GAY' christ nobodys out on a witch hunt but these stories are going to provoke some reaction of course especially shock and many "wtf"'s.

I hear ya. For the longest time, I had no idea. There were signs, odds things. I have nothing against gays.....my issue is with this whole shit industry as a whole. It's starts with the lying magazines, then it goes to the supplement companies, and then to the competitor's themselves. It's a huge bag of shit. Everyone within it, just winks their eye at each other, and pretend nothing is going on.

You've got the competitors prostituting themselves for drugs, money, and who know what else (drug abusers, and not just anabolics, mind you). You've got crooked judges, fucking and abusing the competitors. You've got the Snake Oil salesmen, who use the huge drug abusers to sell their shit products (all the while, we're being told product X is responsible for their gains and low bf levels). The magazines who seem to always forget to mention that drugs are the BIGGEST ingredient in the bbing cocktail. Then you've got the Feds themselves, the best man in the pageant doesn't always win.

Again, for a while, I was blind to all this. I didn't believe it at first.....but now I know better. It's funny to me how in denial people can be.
HAHA, RON.....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #139 on: October 12, 2008, 10:58:25 PM »

you dont have to be gay to appreciate the exaggerated/romaced form of the male physique. thats what bodybuilding really is... the celebration of the male physique... the exaggerated form of it...the one that you see on statues to clarify MALE not female...     a straight man can be proud of the fact he is a man, and want to celebrate being a man.     women celebrate themselves, have events celebrating females in histroy in society... the only people saying that celebrating men is gay are , well, other men.  and why does it have to be "GAY" ...  to appreciate the male body you can not appreciate the female body as well? do all people have to be so narrow minded ?  im sorry gordiano i like almost everyhting you write...but....     you like bodybuilding just like the rest of us. maybe you dont like the way its becoming erotic... too much based on sex..  thats because people today are so closed off from sexuality that anybody who is half naked is automatically deemed eortic... nobody is ever naked anymore... everyone is prude and covers themselves and in pulic alking about such thngs is considered inappropriate....     but in reality the origianla reason for posing trunks was to allow for full viewing of the male specimein/silhouette... not to be erotic...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #140 on: October 12, 2008, 11:03:31 PM »
 to celebrate the male specimen

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: October 12, 2008, 11:04:06 PM »
I hear ya. For the longest time, I had no idea. There were signs, odds things. I have nothing against gays.....my issue is with this whole shit industry as a whole. It's starts with the lying magazines, then it goes to the supplement companies, and then to the competitor's themselves. It's a huge bag of shit. Everyone within it, just winks their eye at each other, and pretend nothing is going on.

You've got the competitors prostituting themselves for drugs, money, and who know what else (drug abusers, and not just anabolics, mind you). You've got crooked judges, fucking and abusing the competitors. You've got the Snake Oil salesmen, who use the huge drug abusers to sell their shit products (all the while, we're being told product X is responsible for their gains and low bf levels). The magazines who seem to always forget to mention that drugs are the BIGGEST ingredient in the bbing cocktail. Then you've got the Feds themselves, the best man in the pageant doesn't always win.

Again, for a while, I was blind to all this. I didn't believe it at first.....but now I know better. It's funny to me how in denial people can be.

Ouch!  :-[

Truth hurts.  :'(

Post of the year!  :(

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #142 on: October 12, 2008, 11:05:51 PM »
 the beauty of the male physique

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #143 on: October 12, 2008, 11:08:37 PM »
 the powerful man - king of the jungle - protector of the female/child bearer - deserves much respect and admiration..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #144 on: October 12, 2008, 11:13:27 PM »
seven areas of masculinity.

Physical — virile, athletic, strong, brave.

Functional — breadwinner, provider

Sexual — sexually aggressive, experienced.

Emotional — unemotional, stoic, for example, the proverb "boys don't cry"

Intellectual — logical, intellectual, rational, objective, practical,

Interpersonal — leader, dominating; disciplinarian; independent, free, individualistic; demanding;

Other Personal Characteristics — success-oriented, ambitious, aggressive, proud, egotistical; moral,

trustworthy; decisive, competitive, uninhibited, adventurous.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2008, 11:21:27 PM »
the powerful man - king of the jungle - protector of the female/child bearer - deserves much respect and admiration..

You are living in fantasy land!  

A guy that size can barely walk much less fight or "protect" a woman/child bearer.  The bodies you are "celebrating" are only good for being gawked at (by other men). When one thinks about the extremes it takes to get that big and how unhealthy those big guys really are there's not much cause for celebration... unless you're a schmoe.  ::)

Huge bodybuilders are not virile or athletic.

Huge muscles are cosmetic--not functional.

Huge guys are not known for their sexual prowess (unless you count bending over).

Emotional?  Maybe, if you count roid rage.

Huge muscles + intellectual = an oxymoron

Need I go on? 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »
bay those men are representaions of the EXAGGERATED male phsyqiue.

they are the celebration of the BODY, not the character ...

bodybuilding is the apprectiation of ONE OF TTHE MANY things that make up "man"

im not sure why your even saying that since you are a gay man anyway..doesnt really make sense... you should understand what im getting across....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2008, 11:33:38 PM »

A guy that size can barely walk much less fight or "protect" a woman/child bearer.  The bodies you are "celebrating" are only good for being gawked at (by other men). When one thinks about the extremes it takes to get that big and how unhealthy those big guys really are there's not much cause for celebration... unless you're a schmoe.  ::)

dont you see that you are invalidating yourself? people laugh at what you say and say "yes, bay, every man is secretly in the closet  ::) "... and yet you have no sense of self irony to realize that you actually do believe this.. you don think men appreciate women as well as men?  you dont think women can appreciate a man?

come on wisen up man dont be so narrow minded

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2008, 11:36:22 PM »

men are emtoional, men are not overly emotional about stupid meaningless things. that is something to appreciate !  alot of "gay men" are not 'men' at all.. they think act walk talk and basically ARE females.MEN have different emotionss than females. but they are still emotions. dont say men dont have emotions just because they are not STUPID abou their emotions like females are.  and sorry bro but 'roid rage'...doesnt realy exist... roid rage exists to the extent that if you are an asshole before steroids, youll be more of an asshole on them.. but it wont make a liad back guy a dick.

the second statement is plain ignorant.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2008, 11:42:41 PM »
You are living in fantasy land!  

Huge bodybuilders are not virile or athletic.

Huge muscles are cosmetic--not functional.

Huge guys are not known for their sexual prowess (unless you count bending over).

Need I go on? 

roid rage is a myth, Bay. And bodybuilding is the perverse expansion on these ideals tbombz has posted.

you're truly doing nothing by stereotyping this shit more.

maybe because you're someones bitch you have a *deeper* understanding of it, i dunno.