Author Topic: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass  (Read 57148 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
Re: Robby Robinson is still woking that ass
« Reply #175 on: November 09, 2008, 02:48:20 PM »
Just posted some stuff about the Ed Connors deal. Chris was a nice guy. maybe he couldnt take it anymore.This happens to so many. Right before winning the USA, Flex Wheeler was dealing with Ted Dixon's buddy a lot. This guy went by the name of Ray beyers. He was a much more dignified muscle trainer/pimp of sorts. He found Flex more of the mild type of G4P variety. Flex supposedly would work a lot of upscale fag parties as a nude coatcheck man. This I heard many times over. But they said he never actually fucked around with men. I believe it. Flex was not a nice man to the gays of Golds. But he did what he had to do for cash as long as it was within reason. Craig titus was one of the biggest G4P guys in Golds as well as Tom Prince. Bob Chic was not a G4P. Never heard a legit story about him from the inside scene. Bob may be an unlikeable man to many. I dont like the man too much, but he is not G4P at all.

Bob is a real man with morals, he has diginity and pride.
He would rather quit bodybuilding than participate in gay activities, he certainly deserves the bodybuilding industry's respect.

That said he does have a feetish for armpit sniffing