Author Topic: Naked PETA ad - would you hit it?  (Read 5519 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Naked PETA ad - would you hit it?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 08:36:45 AM »
Very accurate my friend.  And you cannot say this about any other ethnic group either.  Asian nations are generally a success and even India has pulled itself together.  Nordic natiosn have alwasy done fine.  Europe was strong .... but is currently letting WAY too many black Africans and Muslims in.

What really pisses me off is when these Liberals here still try to blame colonial settlers from generations ago for their woes.  Well then how do explain Somalia or Ethiopia?  Darfur?  Or Liberia? How about Haiti? They were never colonies of any nation?

You are right... not one successful black government on earth.  They are consumed by corruption and greed.  And the general population just starves.

As crazy as it may sound I know that if you ask any black living in Zimbabwe (and even South Africa) they will always tell you they were much better off under a white government.

Liberia, was a a made up nation for US slaves to go back to...In Short

Haiti was a  French Colony, that thanks to the French not having enough soldiers in that country at the time, Toussaint Le Overture (sp) helped take over. After that, the French said "Fuck you", because their lose was an embarassment, and would ou help a country that overthrew you? The US tried to go in, but yet not understanding the hybrid African/French Culture, fucked up.

In Short, Haiti, became a backwater nation due to the US politics, the ruling Mulatto class politics, plus Baby Doc and all those ignorant dictators.

And French  have their own selves to blame as well. The French take offense if a Senegalese person is talking about Senegalese culture, the French say, "your suppose to about French Culture...." 

Same thing is Africa, many of these nations have themselves to blame, and thanks to European powers placing one ethnic group over the other, such as Belgium did with the Hutus and Tutsi's, you have severe recipe of epic proportions. I don't agree with how Bono of U2 won a NAACP award for his work in Africa and had gotten many of the African countries deficits wipe off of the books, I believe it's another White Man's Burden.

Many of these African nations can govern themselves, they need to elect and support      non-fear mongering, ignorant jackasses, who say all the right things to get in, stuff the votes, and then, wanna play Big Bad Dictator of a third world country.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
Re: Naked PETA ad - would you hit it?
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 08:18:41 PM »
I bet she's fond of teh tube steak smothered in a savory underwear sauce!