Author Topic: my pics  (Read 6437 times)

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
Re: my pics
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 05:27:25 PM »
http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=21074

the pics posted are from juneish after PCT

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 10:24:15 PM »
Hey bro,
You have some pretty big quads.  Everyone has a part or two that just blows up when training, it looks like quads and maybe traps are your part  :)  I might has missed it but how old are you and how long have you been training for?  You look like you are in your low 20's.  Stay away from the aas and other hormones for a while. Never do roids when you have alot of fat to lose, you'll end up gaining alot of fat and you'll look like a marshmellow. :-X Loose the weight you've been wanting to lose and keep it off.  Then concentrate on bulking with lean mass. Get someone experienced in the bb field to do your diet and for beginners go on you tube and watch alot of training videos, especially the Charles Glass ones you will learn alot.  Take your time, getting a good physique takes time its not a race its a marathon.

Thanks for posting pics, always do it on this board here, people actually want to help and critique you in a positive manner rather than trying to hurt your feelings.
Keep it up your looking good.

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 08:36:49 AM »
Hey bro,
You have some pretty big quads.  Everyone has a part or two that just blows up when training, it looks like quads and maybe traps are your part  :)  I might has missed it but how old are you and how long have you been training for?  You look like you are in your low 20's.  Stay away from the aas and other hormones for a while. Never do roids when you have alot of fat to lose, you'll end up gaining alot of fat and you'll look like a marshmellow. :-X Loose the weight you've been wanting to lose and keep it off.  Then concentrate on bulking with lean mass. Get someone experienced in the bb field to do your diet and for beginners go on you tube and watch alot of training videos, especially the Charles Glass ones you will learn alot.  Take your time, getting a good physique takes time its not a race its a marathon.

Thanks for posting pics, always do it on this board here, people actually want to help and critique you in a positive manner rather than trying to hurt your feelings.
Keep it up your looking good.
my trap are lacking.. ur joking right?  I will be 26 tomorrow. Ive been lifting hardcore since 2/06.  all those pics are OLD. the newest are from aug/sept i think..

Why would i gain fat, if i ate clean and ran a PH like havoc for 6 weeks....I do plan to do a HARD cut starting in may maybe a little sooner.. but i dont plant to use AAS till i am ripped at sub 11%

I will be taking new pics either after pct or the last week of the PH run... so its 10week run(6WkClyce+4WeekPct)

I have cleaned up my diet, no more burgers and fries.. I guess i should cut out the salt?  I am a big milk drinker.. at least a 1gallon a week.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 10:07:08 AM »

i see potential

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 10:15:34 AM »
i have 17 more pics at www.myspace.com/h5llidae

please view them on myspace.. i started at 170 in 2/06 and now im 225

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2008, 10:17:34 AM »
my diet sucks bc its clean,  i eats eggs, chicken steak, bread, fruits, veggies.. the junk food i eat is dairy and maybe a few cookies a week

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2008, 10:18:34 AM »
please view them on myspace.. i started at 170 in 2/06 and now im 225

you're not tricking us into kinky friendships are you ?

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2008, 10:20:51 AM »
you're not tricking us into kinky friendships are you ?
  Na bro, just hae more pics on myspace, i have 24 bb pics.. u got myspacce??

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2008, 10:22:47 AM »
  Na bro, just hae more pics on myspace, i have 24 bb pics.. u got myspacce??

well it says private profile

what's the story bro

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2008, 10:30:38 AM »
well it says private profile

what's the story bro
did u request me as a freind?

HOLLIDAE

• Getbig II