Author Topic: October 17th Off-Season Progress Update.. 292 lbs.  (Read 13491 times)

Stavios

Re: October 17th Off-Season Progress Update.. 292 lbs.
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2008, 06:00:47 PM »
King, what was your diet like in your early 20's when you were trying to pack on lots of size?

bump !

us, tiny tits, want to know  8)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »
bump !

us, tiny tits, want to know  8)

;D I'd like to be King's size someday so yup.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2008, 01:41:37 AM »
king - do you ever do full squats? if not, why?

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2008, 12:29:41 PM »
tbombz:  I'm not sure about the % of body fat but I can tell you that when I first met Chad in 1997 I asked him if he would train me for the 1998 Nationals and he said only if I got up to 310 in in the off-season by the Arnold Classic. Well he said later he was kidding but I did just that and hit 310 in the off-season. I had to catch my breath in the shower and could barely tie my shoes. I was as big as a house but a fat tub of lard, but, I did not have rolls, weird.

Van_Bilderass: Those two have no meaning in my life.. Period.

Canadian_Muscle: Simple: I ate every two hours and had a meal replacement shake with each and every meal. Lot's of steak and potato and pasta. Back then we had GAINERS FUEL and that's all we used for mass supplements.

sarcastic: Now that I have dropped the weight yes, I do them all the time. Back in the day I would free squat and bounce off the ground (ala Ronnie Coleman) but the knees started to hurt and that was the end of that.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2008, 01:40:23 PM »
Do you think Jay Cutler has what it takes to win another O legitimately. Why do you think that Cutler is incapable of achieving that kind of form he had at the '01 won O. What contest are you planning on competing in next?

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2008, 04:49:32 PM »
King do you think all that bulking up hurt you or gave you an edge? 
TEAM Nasser

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2008, 07:32:29 PM »
Polska_Sensation:  First things first.. Last year I had Jay 4th. Victor was HANDS DOWN the winner. Now after that being said, in my opinion the Jay Cutler that came back on Saturday night for the finals was the best bodybuilder on that stage. He claims he dropped 12 pounds over night and by the way he looked on Saturday I believe him. Jay was holding a lot of water for prejudging and that's what cost him the title. Dexter will be the most hunted man in Olympia history. I think Jay will come back next year and give everyone a run for the money. Can he get back to 2001, only and only if he completely takes insulin out of his program. Then and only then will he achieve that insane conditioning he had in 2001. I will enjoy the Holiday Season and then think about the IFBB Schedule.

jtsunami: The bulking gave me a huge edge because it gave my body a chance to heal and come back bigger and refreshed. It also gave me time to "clean out" which sensitized my receptors for the supplements. Those days are gone mainly because of the internet jackoffs that post pictures of professionals in the off-season and start all the hating. It's a fucking shame that a bunch of losers that hide behind their computers have put such a dark cloud on the sport. Just look back 10 years ago and look at all the top dogs in the off-season... All were fat and happy and more importantly, HEALTHY!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »
how can a guy with jay cutlers size expect to add any muscle without insulin ??? you think he can do it with anabolic signals from food alone?  or are you thinking he needs to use masss amounts of AAS ?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2008, 08:01:30 PM »
how can a guy with jay cutlers size expect to add any muscle without insulin ??? you think he can do it with anabolic signals from food alone?  or are you thinking he needs to use masss amounts of AAS ?
king didn't say that jay needs to add size.  jay doesnt need to add size, he needs to streamline his physique and bring better conditioning.

marcos chacon

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • a muerte !
« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2008, 01:52:17 AM »
hi king its was good standing next to you on stage(atlantic city) hope we do it again next year.take care.

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #60 on: October 29, 2008, 03:54:30 PM »
 I feel the same way, your progress is still looking remarkable, you are one of the cooler and more marketable BB for sure, fill us up omn when you plan to compete next!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #61 on: October 30, 2008, 11:36:16 AM »
tbombz:  Jay has all the mass in the world. He lacks detail and insulin takes away from detail. I'm not sure what Jay could do in a year but I know that he is revived and winning the Mr. O title back is the only thing on his mind.

sarcastic: Correct.

marcos chacon: Same to you Marcos.. I'm sure we will meet again very soon.

Polska_Sensation:  Thanks.. Not made up my mind yet. Right now I am concentrating on an amazing offseason and my sponsor Supreme Protein. I'm under construction ;)

ASJChaotic

« Reply #62 on: October 30, 2008, 11:42:35 AM »
this off season you need to work on quad sweep and improving your back in the back double bicep
the back double bicep somehow doesn't look like it should.....
I don't know what it is  :-\

ASJChaotic

« Reply #63 on: October 30, 2008, 11:44:52 AM »
other wise, looking as big as a 747 King

..........maybe this time you won't call me "slapnuts"  ;D

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2009, 09:07:58 PM »
hello king
who is that gentleman walking in the background in the pic?

bump I would like to know also
TEAM Nasser