Author Topic: Super Shredder Stack  (Read 6198 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Super Shredder Stack
« on: October 20, 2008, 09:39:13 AM »
In about 3-4 weeks I'm gonna start my bulking stack for a show in may, test e & c, d-bol, deca, pretty standard stack. Gonna run it till about 10 weeks out from my show. Then I will begin to cut. Here's what I'm thinking. If I decide to start cutting at 12 weeks out I will just add an additional 2 weeks to the cutting cycle. Here's my base:

Cutter:
Test prop 500 mg. a week, weeks 10-1
Equipoise 250 mg. a week, 10-1
Tren A 100 mg. EOD, weeks 10-1
winni 50 mg. ED, weeks 8-1, injectable for 3 weeks then oral for last 5
Proviron 20 mg. ED, weeks 10-1

As far as fat burners:
 I am going to run clen for 3 week cycles then 2 weeks of ECA, I will do this two times. Probably will also run Hydroxycut hardcore for the duration of the cycle, taken in Mornings before cardio.

How would t3 phase into this?
Could I run it for the entire 10 weeks? Would that be too much? What would the doeses be in mgs.?

HGH?
Would HGH be worthwhile for to run at 2 iu a day for 10 weeks while cutting or just a waste of time and money?

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: Super Shredder Stack
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 09:50:52 AM »
*Run your test-e or cyp till 8wks out then switch to prop
*250mg/eq/ wk is a waste IMO...eq needs to be at 400-600mg/wk to be worth anything.
*I'd start the eq at 16wks out and then drop it 8wks out and then add in the tren-a
*On the prop, I'd run 100mg-150mg/eod
*I'd run arimidex or letrozol during the diet at 1mg/eod

*Clen, I don't care for the on/off clen approach, I also don't care for ECA...personal preference. I prefer to use clen on a more slow and gradual pyramid and stay on the entire time.

*T-3, yes, you can use it the whole time. Start at 25-50mcg/ed and bump it up 12.5-25mcg every 2wks or so...no exact protocol here, use your judgment as to how and when you need to bump it up. When your show is over, stay on the t-3 another 1-2wks at 25mcg/ed to help ease off of it. No need to do a slow gradual downward pyramid.

*HGH, a low dose of HGH will help with fat loss and conditioning, 16wks IMO is the minimum and 4iu/ed would be more like it to see effects. You will get some use out of 2iu/ed for 10wks but probably not enough to really notice IMO.

If you want more precise advise, lay out both of your cycles in more specific terms, i.e. lay out the specifics of your bulking cycle, mg's, wks, etc. Also, are these two cycles back to back or is there a break in the middle? You didn't say

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 09:51:00 AM »

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2008, 11:54:23 AM »
Yes I agree, the drugs don't work if you eat like shit and don't do cardio!! I eat clean year round and do 500-600 minutes of cardio a week during show prep. The drugs are the added edge over other competitiors!!

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 07:28:22 PM »
I would run the test e or c all the way to 4 weeks out, double the eq but stop it 3 weeks out ( never run eq all the way to show), start the winny 10 weeks out and the tren 8 weeks out, at 4 weeks switch to prop and when you drop the eq do tren every day but drop to 75mg instead of 100mg. Inhibitor of your choice, my preference is arimidex eod, clen why not do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with alternative weeks on eca, t3 is overrated imo. and gh is more of an individual thing so no help there, good luck.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2008, 09:35:46 PM »
clen why not do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off with alternative weeks on eca, t3 is overrated imo.
you cant do that - ephedrine and clenbutreol both stimulate the  beta 2 adrenoreceptors. clen down regulation = ephedrine down regulation.    t3 is not overrated.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2008, 09:57:39 PM »
you cant do that - ephedrine and clenbutreol both stimulate the  beta 2 adrenoreceptors. clen down regulation = ephedrine down regulation.    t3 is not overrated.

Agreed on all accounts. And T3 is most certainly not over rated. The thyroid is amazing. If you use T3/T4 correctly it can do amazing things. Just don't think that it's a miracle drug that'll strip the fat off with no work because THEN you'll be disappointed. Also appreciate the fact that lots of UGL T3 is under dosed, especially liquid T3.

I haven't done long, continuous cycles of T3 but I've used small amounts with amazing results. I can only imagine how much improvement I'd make if I ran a little bit more for a little bit longer.

I like ephedrine for fat loss and energy as well. Clen, not so much. I don't care for the heart palps and the necrosis. EC trumps clen for fat loss as well, at least as far as risk vs reward is concerned. When beta 2 receptors down regulate people use antihistimines a lot, but be careful as they are anticholinergic. I don't know much about ketofin but I know lots of folks in town who use lots of Benadryl and Gravol (it has a lot more diphenhydramine than Benadryl). If you use it for long periods of time, supplement with nootropics like acetylcholine. Your brain will appreciate it. I have some aniracetam that I didn't care for all too much, but whenever I smoked weed before bed or took Benadryl before bed it really burned me out. The aniracetam, acetylcholine and GABA that I occasionally took really helped to clear up the grogginess. I wake up early in the mornings so it's a lot more apparent. Just thought I'd throw that out there because I saw some discussion regarding Benadryl and acne. I also find that it keeps me clear, but I try to take no more than 50mgs a day with all my health and wellness supplements.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2008, 10:02:24 PM »
im always groggy..i could sleep 10 hours a night for three weeks straight and ill still need a mid day nap..  ;D ...   when i take clen / ephedrine i take 100mg diphenhydramine (four 25 mg pills) every night from day one.  never taken either clen or ephedrine for longer than 2 weeks without taking a break. for caffiene i like to just use lots of concentred egcg, i have 300mg capsules of egcg which contain 50mg caffiene .. the benefits of egcg at high doses 1500mg each day and higher really is something i think more people should know about..  that along with lots of fish oil ...

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2008, 08:28:54 AM »
Onetimehard has shown us what his advice can do.

The guy is ripped to the bone.

Don't always throw out advice from people who actually compete.

T3 is a great drug but it is not for everyone, i personally don't care for it.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 08:32:00 AM »
Yes I agree, the drugs don't work if you eat like shit and don't do cardio!! I eat clean year round and do 500-600 minutes of cardio a week during show prep. The drugs are the added edge over other competitiors!!

I know I agree 100%. I just think too many people who use them as magic pills. With the right diet & cardio almost any drug could be a cutter.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 05:05:01 PM »
I know I agree 100%. I just think too many people who use them as magic pills. With the right diet & cardio almost any drug could be a cutter.

For sure.

I've said it before and i'll say it again, the leanest i have ever been was on 1g Sust and 400mg Deca, with 45 mins of cardio every day and 2200 calories, carb cycled to  small degree.

8)

Fulgorre

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2008, 06:28:04 PM »
Not many will agree but I've tried this with great results.

Tren A @ 100mg/daily
Halotestin @ 20mg/daily
ECA stack @ 150-200mg of ephedrine divided into 3-4 does a day
cialias as need (and you WILL need it but not all the time like everyone leads you to believe w/o test :D)

cardio- 30 min four times a week for 40 min
moderate carbs

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2008, 08:41:03 PM »
Of course you can do that because the use of eca is not only for metabolism purposes, in fact I don't care for it in this way, I use it as a stimulent for my workout while I'm in Ketosis and I also use it as an appetite supressent, 2 weeks on the clen at a time is all you need so this sinerio is the best case IMO, plus while off the ephedrine he will be stimulted by the affects of the caffeine via hydroxycut. But I do see what you are saying. I don't use clen myself so I just keep upping the doses of ephedrine as I see fit. T3 may work for some but it dose squat for me.
Onetimehard has shown us what his advice can do.

The guy is ripped to the bone.

Don't always throw out advice from people who actually compete.

T3 is a great drug but it is not for everyone, i personally don't care for it.

8)
Thanks ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 08:31:16 AM »
Of course you can do that because the use of eca is not only for metabolism purposes,
well you can do whatever you like, ture, but doing 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca makes absoltely no sense. both clen and ephedrine are for 'metabolism purpouses', and they both work through the beta adrenoreceptor. clen is beta 2 specific, while ephedrine is non specific and hits beta 1 beta 2 and beta 3. when using clen your body will build a tolerance to the agonizing of the beta 2 adrenorecoptor, switching to ephedrine will still be hitting beta 2, and wont alow for the tolerance to fade, in fact youll only grow more tolerant to the fat burning effects of BOTH ephedrine and clen.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 11:19:00 AM »
Not many will agree but I've tried this with great results.

Tren A @ 100mg/daily
Halotestin @ 20mg/daily
ECA stack @ 150-200mg of ephedrine divided into 3-4 does a day
cialias as need (and you WILL need it but not all the time like everyone leads you to believe w/o test :D)

cardio- 30 min four times a week for 40 min
moderate carbs

Halo is extremely effective as an anti-catabolic and shuts down cortisol HARD.  Besides being a stronger competitor than most steroids for the GR, its alterations at C-9 and C-11 were specifically intended to increase affinity for the 11bHSD1 enzyme that converts cortisone into cortisol. Extremely good for cutting.  Couple that with tren which also alters cortisol receptors increasing cortisol inhibition and you've got one great combo.

(Big Cat made some posts about Halo which is where I got that info from, very informative)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2008, 01:11:08 PM »
well you can do whatever you like, ture, but doing 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca 2 weeks clen 2 weeks eca makes absoltely no sense. both clen and ephedrine are for 'metabolism purpouses', and they both work through the beta adrenoreceptor. clen is beta 2 specific, while ephedrine is non specific and hits beta 1 beta 2 and beta 3. when using clen your body will build a tolerance to the agonizing of the beta 2 adrenorecoptor, switching to ephedrine will still be hitting beta 2, and wont alow for the tolerance to fade, in fact youll only grow more tolerant to the fat burning effects of BOTH ephedrine and clen.

Ephedrine and Clenbuterol don't work through the same mechanism of action.

That's been known for years........since the days of Duchaine.

Why are you spreading your "internet knowledge" on here to people who have been doing this longer than you've been alive?

"2 weeks on/2 weeks off" has been done for a long time with great success.

Clen burns the brown fat that regulates body temperature, which has nothing to do with Ephedrine.

Whatever book or internet article you read to come to the conclusion that Ephedrine and Clen work the same is wrong.

The whole idea of alternating them is with this in mind.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2008, 04:03:22 PM »
heres some quick proof, division.

proof clenb works through beta 2 adrenoceptor =

Clenbuterol, a 2-Adrenoceptor Agonist, Improves Locomotor and Histological Outcomes after Spinal Cord Contusion in Rats

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/els/00144886/1999/00000159/00000001/art97146

and a link to a whole shit load of proof that ephedrine works through the beta 2 adrenoceptor

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:59989

its fact.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 07:52:14 AM »
bump, ...only because you deleted one of my post.  :-*

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 01:20:22 PM »
heres some quick proof, division.

proof clenb works through beta 2 adrenoceptor =

Clenbuterol, a 2-Adrenoceptor Agonist, Improves Locomotor and Histological Outcomes after Spinal Cord Contusion in Rats

http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/els/00144886/1999/00000159/00000001/art97146

and a link to a whole shit load of proof that ephedrine works through the beta 2 adrenoceptor

http://lib.bioinfo.pl/meid:59989

Rats are humans?

Show me some human studies, then I'll pay attention.

When are you going to stop quoting internet folklore and start gaining knowledge from your own experience?

I've used Clen many times, ECA as well.

They don't work the same, they don't feel the same.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 03:39:41 PM »
Ephedrine and Clenbuterol don't work through the same mechanism of action.

That's been known for years........since the days of Duchaine.

Why are you spreading your "internet knowledge" on here to people who have been doing this longer than you've been alive?

"2 weeks on/2 weeks off" has been done for a long time with great success.

Clen burns the brown fat that regulates body temperature, which has nothing to do with Ephedrine.

Whatever book or internet article you read to come to the conclusion that Ephedrine and Clen work the same is wrong.

The whole idea of alternating them is with this in mind.

DIV
Thanks Division, Tbombs is cool shitt but this science is far from being figured out because there is simply so may varibles that vary per individual, I know two pros that do it this way and it is the norm, in fact this book shitt people live by is sometimes the reason people short change themselves in the long run. Here is my proof.....I would use 120-150 mg of ephedrine per day at the end of two weeks i jumped on clen for 2 weeks without the ephedrine, after 2 weeks on clen no ephedrine my body could not handle more then 50 mg of ephdrine, with the same effects as 150 mg of ephdrine, for at least the first 3 days back. so obviously this method is highly effective.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 04:06:23 PM »
Wow.

okay let me take a little time and explain this for you.

the fat burning effects from Clenbuterol come from clenbuterol's beta-2 adrenoceptor agonization.

the fat burning effects of ephedrine come through ephedrines beta 1, beta 2, and bet3 adrenoceptor agonization.

the reason you cycle off of clenbuterol, is because over time your body builds a tolerance to beta 2 agonization.

the reason you cycle off of ephedrine is because over time your boy builds a tolerance to all three beta adrenoceptors (1,2, and 3).

if you cycle off of clenbuterol, and then start taking ephedrine, you will not be coming off of beta-2 adrenoceptor agonization, so you will not be loosening your tolerance to clenbuterols fat burning.

if you cycle off of ephedrine, then start taking clenbuterol, you will not be using a beta 1 or beta 3 agonizer, but you will be using a beta 2 agonizer, so you will not lose your tolerance that that particular aspect of the ephedrine fat burning.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 04:26:10 PM »
Wow.

okay let me take a little time and explain this for you.

the fat burning effects from Clenbuterol come from clenbuterol's beta-2 adrenoceptor agonization.

the fat burning effects of ephedrine come through ephedrines beta 1, beta 2, and bet3 adrenoceptor agonization.

the reason you cycle off of clenbuterol, is because over time your body builds a tolerance to beta 2 agonization.

the reason you cycle off of ephedrine is because over time your boy builds a tolerance to all three beta adrenoceptors (1,2, and 3).

if you cycle off of clenbuterol, and then start taking ephedrine, you will not be coming off of beta-2 adrenoceptor agonization, so you will not be loosening your tolerance to clenbuterols fat burning.

if you cycle off of ephedrine, then start taking clenbuterol, you will not be using a beta 1 or beta 3 agonizer, but you will be using a beta 2 agonizer, so you will not lose your tolerance that that particular aspect of the ephedrine fat burning.

Have you actually tried cycling the two?  I have and have gotten excellent results from doing it as others have stated.  What you're saying may be true on paper, but it just doesn't fit in what I've experienced.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 04:32:42 PM »
Bro, I knew that when I was 12, this is kinder garden stuff, but unfortunately this isn't the way it works in the real world. Now since you decide to treat me like I had a learning disability ;D, I'll return the favour 8)

2 weeks clen then stop so you don't build a tolerance, 2weeks ephedrine then stop so you don't build a tolerance
according to your book knowledge when you go back on the clen the tolerance level hasn't changed because you been using ephedrine and they both use your beta 2 adrenoceptor, as you put it.
Now listen, because this is real life experience not only from me but from everyone i know. Its a fact when you go back on the clen your tolerance levels have in fact gone down a bit, if this wasn't so then how come I feel like I'm going to have a heart attack when I take clen after 2 weeks of ephedrine  and it takes me a couple days to get use to it because the dose seems at least 3 times as stronger then 2 weeks ago and when I go back on the ephdrine after using celn for 2 weeks how come first day back on ephedrine I can barely shove 2 pieces of chicken breast down because my hunger is supresses 10 fold and how come first day back on ephedrine I have the best workout and throwing heavier wieghts around, Why?... simple beause the 2 weeks off aloud my tolerance levels to drop. I know what your saying and i can't explain it sientifically but if your saying that the tolerance levels will stay the same, well this simply isn't true.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 04:38:05 PM »
well no i wasnt treatign you like a kindergardner, i was treating didvision like one.  ;D

and yes, your right, your tolerance to clen might actually drop a little tiny bit when using ephedrine, since ephedrine is non selective and hits soemtimes 1 sometimes 2 sometimes 3.. so you do have some breaks from beta 2.. thats the schience behind what you saying..  IMO its gonna be much more effective to run clen and eca at the same time, take a break, then run them togethor again..   the ONLY reason i continued posting was because division made it quite easy to make a fool out of him, and thats something i just love doing to division  ;D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 04:42:22 PM »
well no i wasnt treatign you like a kindergardner, i was treating didvision like one.  ;D

and yes, your right, your tolerance to clen might actually drop a little tiny bit when using ephedrine, since ephedrine is non selective and hits soemtimes 1 sometimes 2 sometimes 3.. so you do have some breaks from beta 2.. thats the schience behind what you saying..  IMO its gonna be much more effective to run clen and eca at the same time, take a break, then run them togethor again..   the ONLY reason i continued posting was because division made it quite easy to make a fool out of him, and thats something i just love doing to division  ;D
Well then, I'll just leave you 2 love birds alone ;D,