Author Topic: Injection Soreness  (Read 5257 times)

NEOFARQ

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Injection Soreness
« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 01:10:28 PM »
Back in college I was "training" for a spring break trip to Cabo, Running some garbage prop and winni. My ass got so sore from that stuff. One day I blasted one of my cheeks and then went and tanned and it never got sore. I'm guessing the heat and compression must have helped the stuff absorb??

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2008, 01:15:28 PM »
A lot of those tren mixes like super tren or tri/tren have test prop mixed in with it. Not all but a lot of them do. Either way, I've found that most UG mixes of anything will typically hurt a lot more then just plain old regular gear. These mixes are pure garbage IMO.

Div is right, a massage and soaking in Epsom salt should help, but I've had some knots so bad in the past that no massage was going to work it out...in those cases waiting it out is all you can do.

Last thing, Div is also right about the soreness being part of the game, but in my opinion it should never be so bad that it causes you problems. If it does, find some different gear.

Soreness......

In my experience, excessive soreness tends to point to contaminated UG product.

These UG's don't have any quality assurance of regulatory practices to assure that what you're getting is sterile and safe.

I don't get soreness and swelling from Organon Sustanon, even though it has Prop in it.

I think people need to think about what they're injecting in to their bodies.....

Remember, these UG's are unregulated and you're taking a chance when you use these products.

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2008, 04:27:19 PM »

Soreness......

These UG's don't have any quality assurance of regulatory practices to assure that what you're getting is sterile and safe.

I don't get soreness and swelling from Organon Sustanon, even though it has Prop in it.

I think people need to think about what they're injecting in to their bodies.....

Remember, these UG's are unregulated and you're taking a chance when you use these products.

DIV

This is true but in my case all I ever use is human grade test and prop simply hurts like a bitch but it can be managed.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

Soreness......

DIV

True but I've done sloppy shots that have hurt like a bitch for over a week.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2008, 05:52:43 PM »
My ass is sore from a shot I did yesterday. But wasnt the drug, like Rim said, sloppy shot. Was in a hurry and I was moving it around too much I think trying to get the right grip to shoot

So imo, there is soreness from the drug and soreness from a shitty shot. Once I have shot a certain drug a few times, I dont get sore from it again.  8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2008, 05:59:17 PM »
My ass is sore from a shot I did yesterday. But wasnt the drug, like Rim said, sloppy shot. Was in a hurry and I was moving it around too much I think trying to get the right grip to shoot

So imo, there is soreness from the drug and soreness from a shitty shot. Once I have shot a certain drug a few times, I dont get sore from it again.  8)

One time when I was in a really big hurry I injected 2.5ml of Test & Deca into my hip. That shot hurt for about ten days. It was almost impossible to train legs or do cardio...let alone walk.  :-\

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2008, 01:09:18 PM »
This is true but in my case all I ever use is human grade test and prop simply hurts like a bitch but it can be managed.

Prop can lead to soreness (immune response), but for me it's nothing serious...........minor.

True but I've done sloppy shots that have hurt like a bitch for over a week.

When I start falling in to that trap, I make sure to make time to do it right.

If you're going to a shot, might as well make sure everything's done right.

You don't want to get complacent.

It only takes one bad stick to cause problems (infection, swelling etc.).

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...