Author Topic: Obama Admits Kenyan Birth...  (Read 9892 times)

DAMY

• Getbig III
  • I shit myself, therefore I am.
Re: Obama Admits Kenyan Birth...
« Reply #50 on: October 22, 2008, 10:48:56 AM »
Isn't 'ni**er' just a corruption of 'negro'? Just saying.

I roll my eyes when people get involved in stupid strawman arguments about words, the semantics of those words, and whether those words are 'offensive' or 'inappropriate'.

People use these trite terms habitually, because they've been fed them for fifty years through television and for far longer through other channels.

'Racism' doesn't even fuckin' exist. It's an abstract concept, a stick with which to beat caucasians, and indeed for caucasians to beat themselves.

You wanna talk about offensive... I am appalled that here in the UK, where I grew up, I have to look at women dressed up like fuckin' Batman, citing 'religious conviction' that is in fact archaic sexism, peddled for millennia by brainless, beard-wearing, inferior dune coons.

It's so pervasive, I'd wager most of these women think their fancy dress is their own idea.

But let me say these things in public, I'm pilloried by entitlement-addicted black bastards and airhead white lefties.

Which is just as the Jew would have it.

DAMY

Busted

• Getbig IV
  • PROUD MEMBER OF TEAM MOWER
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2008, 10:49:35 AM »
Brutal PWNING by...   :D

The Coach

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »
It must suck to be Joe.

It must suck to be a lib.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2008, 10:52:33 AM »
Rob, as I've told you. My cousin-in-law has nothing to hide from me, we both vote republican and he has first hand knowledge of Obama's background. Again, this was a private conversation between him and me.......his words "he's as dirty as dirty can be".

Why hasn't your cousin called up Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and shared this info?

Is he hoping to get Obama elected?  

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2008, 10:53:44 AM »
So you have no evidence?  Just "a US state is lying"?

get em 240

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2008, 10:54:18 AM »
It must suck to be a lib.
Actually, it looks the libs day is arriving.   when are you going to move from the LA area to avoid a nuke?

The Coach

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2008, 10:55:18 AM »
Man coach gets his ass handed to him on a daily basis.  maybe some day he will realize that his buddies at Fox news are not putting out the correct information and are making him look alike a fucking tool for believing them

Hey dickweed. Damn near every media outlet leans to the extreme left, you libs suckers hate Fox because they expose things the left media refuses to bring up. My ass hasn't been handed to at all.

BTW, how does it feel to have your boy Obama have his ass handed to him by a Plumber? Hahahahaha

The Coach

« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2008, 10:56:10 AM »
Why hasn't your cousin called up Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity and shared this info?

Is he hoping to get Obama elected?  

He works for the RNC, why would he do that? Besides, he couldn't tell them anything they don't already know.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2008, 10:59:16 AM »
So you are disputing facts?  Seriously, do you ever get tired of having your ass reamed with logic, facts and common sense?  They must feel like broken glass by now.

logic means absolutley nothing to coach..Broads think that way too....they wont let a little thing like reason, sense and logic get in the way of an issue..huh coach.. you know im right..
Coach: "man fuck all them facts..if rush didnt say it...IT AINT TRUE..."

The Coach

« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2008, 11:01:51 AM »
logic means absolutley nothing to coach..Broads think that way too....they wont let a little thing like reason, sense and logic get in the way of an issue..huh coach.. you know im right..
Coach: "man fuck all them facts..if rush didnt say it...IT AINT TRUE..."

The problem is, they don't have any facts.

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2008, 11:02:39 AM »
Hey dickweed. Damn near every media outlet leans to the extreme left, you libs suckers hate Fox because they expose things the left media refuses to bring up. My ass hasn't been handed to at all.

BTW, how does it feel to have your boy Obama have his ass handed to him by a Plumber? Hahahahaha

Fox gets PWNED DAILY but you wouldnt know know that since you only watch FIXED NEWS...

He didnt get PWNED by Joe the Plubmer...  

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2008, 11:07:15 AM »

LMAO!!!!  The State of Hawaii, and the Federal Presidential Exploratory Committees dont have facts... COACH DOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  lol

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2008, 11:09:51 AM »
Man coach gets his ass handed to him on a daily basis.  maybe some day he will realize that his buddies at Fox news are not putting out the correct information and are making him look alike a fucking tool for believing them

For real.

It's like the retarded kid that keeps pretending Santa Claus is real long after his parents have told him the truth.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2008, 11:11:05 AM »
Fox gets PWNED DAILY but you wouldnt know know that since you only watch FIXED NEWS...

He didnt get PWNED by Joe the Plubmer...  
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2008/10/16/joe-the-plumber-not-a-licensed-plumber-real-name-not-joe/

hahahahaha

Joe The Plumber: Not A Licensed Plumber, Real Name Not Joe
Posted by Jason Cherkis on Oct. 16, 2008, at 3:14 pm

The New York Times factchecks “Joe The Plumber.” Turns out he’s not a licensed plumber, that his real name is actually Samuel J. Wurzelbacher, that he owes back taxes, and that Obama’s tax plan would actually benefit him:

“An official at Local 50 of the plumber’s union, based in Toledo, said Mr. Wurzelbacher does not hold a license. He also has never served an apprenticeship and does not belong to the union. (The national plumber’s union, the United Association of Plumbers, Steamfitters, and Service Mechanics, endorsed Mr. Obama, it should be noted.)

‘He’s basically playing games with the world,’ Thomas Joseph, the local’s business manager, said in a telephone interview Thursday morning….

And his question to Mr. Obama about paying taxes? According to some tax analysts, if Mr. Wurzelbacher’s gross receipts from his business is $250,000 — and not his taxable income — then he would not have to pay higher taxes under Mr. Obama’s plan, and probably would be eligible for a tax cut.”

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #64 on: October 22, 2008, 11:13:36 AM »

It must suck going through life and having to live with such delusions and constantly tell lies just to compensate for your insecurities and low self esteem.

BTW you keep claiming that a plumber pwned Obama.  If that is the case, why can't your Prez candidate do it?  He isn't smarter than a plumber, is that it?  Cause we already know Palin isn't.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 22, 2008, 11:14:10 AM »
http://www.washingtoncitypaper.com/blogs/citydesk/2008/10/16/joe-the-plumber-not-a-licensed-plumber-real-name-not-joe/

hahahahaha

Joe The Plumber: Not A Licensed Plumber, Real Name Not Joe
Posted by Jason Cherkis on Oct. 16, 2008, at 3:14 pm

The New York Times factchecks “Joe The Plumber.” Turns out he’s not a licensed plumber, that his real name is actually Samuel J. Wurzelbacher, that he owes back taxes, and that Obama’s tax plan would actually benefit him:

“An official at Local 50 of the plumber’s union, based in Toledo, said Mr. Wurzelbacher does not hold a license. He also has never served an apprenticeship and does not belong to the union. (The national plumber’s union, the United Association of Plumbers, Steamfitters, and Service Mechanics, endorsed Mr. Obama, it should be noted.)

‘He’s basically playing games with the world,’ Thomas Joseph, the local’s business manager, said in a telephone interview Thursday morning….

And his question to Mr. Obama about paying taxes? According to some tax analysts, if Mr. Wurzelbacher’s gross receipts from his business is $250,000 — and not his taxable income — then he would not have to pay higher taxes under Mr. Obama’s plan, and probably would be eligible for a tax cut.”

plus, he doesn't even have the money to buy that kind of business so when he says he changed his mind because of Obama, it was BS from the start.

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: October 22, 2008, 11:14:48 AM »
Coach, where in the USA was McCain born ?  

NT

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: October 22, 2008, 11:17:34 AM »
Coach, where in the USA was McCain born ?  

NT

compton california c. 1901

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: October 22, 2008, 11:54:15 AM »
McCain was born in Panama.  They say he was born on a hospital on the Base, but the facts show, there WAS NO hospital on the base at that time!!!!!!!! 

Meshelle

• Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »
The State of Hawaii has examined his birth certificate and announced this year that it is real

What was said was...
“I guess the big issue that’s being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature,” Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. “Because they scanned the front … you wouldn’t see those things.”.....Still, she acknowledges: “I don’t know that it’s possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents.

What everyone wants to see is the long form version of his birth certificate like this one that shows which facility he was born in. Over the years he has given the names of two different medical facilities - Queens Medical Center & Kapiolani Medical Center.

Grandma Sara says he was born in Kenya
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074
Now, she is either 85 or 86 years old and maybe dementia has set in and she' confusing Obama with another child...but Obama is just on big question mark.

To end it all he just needs to release a certified long form COLB.

Then, of course, there's the issue of whether he traveled to Pakistan in 1981 on a passport issued by the US or Indonesian (that only an Indonesian citizen could obtain).

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #70 on: October 22, 2008, 12:10:49 PM »
What was said was...
“I guess the big issue that’s being raised is the lack of an embossed seal and a signature,” Okubo said, pointing out that in Hawaii, both those things are on the back of the document. “Because they scanned the front … you wouldn’t see those things.”.....Still, she acknowledges: “I don’t know that it’s possible for us to even say beyond a doubt what the image on the site represents.

What everyone wants to see is the long form version of his birth certificate like this one that shows which facility he was born in. Over the years he has given the names of two different medical facilities - Queens Medical Center & Kapiolani Medical Center.

Grandma Sara says he was born in Kenya
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Blogs/Message.aspx/3074
Now, she is either 85 or 86 years old and maybe dementia has set in and she' confusing Obama with another child...but Obama is just on big question mark.

Then, of course, there's the issue of whether he traveled to Pakistan in 1981 on a passport issued by the US or Indonesian (that only an Indonesian citizen could obtain).

I'm guessing that there is something very fishy if Obama let it fall into default judgment, I'm guessing that he hoped that by the time the facts will surface he will be too close (or maybe even in seat) and will have enough support to effectively change the law or something of that sort.

If he truly have all the documents there is no reason for him not to send a lawyer in his behalf with the documents and dispute it in 10 minutes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 22, 2008, 12:13:10 PM »

no he doesn't need to release the long form ::)  Show me in the constitution where it says that ::)

Neurotoxin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: October 22, 2008, 12:14:50 PM »
McCain was born in Panama.  They say he was born on a hospital on the Base, but the facts show, there WAS NO hospital on the base at that time!!!!!!!! 

interesting......so mccain was born OUTSIDE the u.s.?

NT

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 22, 2008, 12:15:40 PM »
I'm guessing that there is something very fishy if Obama let it fall into default judgment, I'm guessing that he hoped that by the time the facts will surface he will be too close (or maybe even in seat) and will have enough support to effectively change the law or something of that sort.

If he truly have all the documents there is no reason for him not to send a lawyer in his behalf with the documents and dispute it in 10 minutes.

yes there is

you dont acknowlege every argument or issue idiots bring up.

if he wasnt a us citizen think how ridiculous the us gov and country as a whole would look this close to the election date?

it has already been verified, there is checking and procedures in place to make sure that things you are claiming dont happen and the US doesnt receive a black eye.

It will be thrown out and obama will not respond because this asshole has no case. He is a known idiot and the facts clearly state obama is a us citizen, quite the revelation a couple weeks before the election dont ya think ::)

Busted

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: October 22, 2008, 12:16:47 PM »
That doccument is from someone BORN on a Military base, Military base Birth Certificates are not the same as a state issued Birth certificate.  When born ona  US Military base a Officer must sign off on it proving you were born on a military base...