Author Topic: JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!!  (Read 7013 times)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!!
« on: October 22, 2008, 12:22:57 PM »
~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2008, 12:23:57 PM »
You are correct.  Priest is back in IFBB as well. 

PDI Night of Champions
1. Lee Priest 12.000,-
2. Sami El Haddad 7.000,-
3. Andreas Frey 5.000,-
4. Rodney St.Cloud 3.000,-
5. Valentin Jabes 2.000,-
6. Phil Carlon 1.000,-
7. Jose Forte
8. Julio Freitas
9. Geoff Hargreaves
10.Jason Corrick
11.Per Juhl
12.Charles Mario
13.James Liewellen

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2008, 12:34:36 PM »

Which one is "James Liewellin"??

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2008, 01:04:57 PM »
will frey ever be let in the IFBB,,,he should be

Max

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 01:05:32 AM »
From my understanding James won his pro card but did not accept it, as he wished to continue competing as an ametuer.
I was at that show, and saw him win his IFBB pro card on Sunday.  He's a much improved bodybuilder than 2 years ago.

asianmyth

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 02:48:19 AM »
WTF............ ;D

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=938252

you have every right  to be pissed But like i said  before it is always very hard for Asian guys to get away with even smallest mistakes.Reason is PAUL CHUA and local fedrations.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 03:17:45 AM »
You should do a drive by and steal his pro card.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 03:23:11 AM »
you have every right  to be pissed But like i said  before it is always very hard for Asian guys to get away with even smallest mistakes.Reason is PAUL CHUA and local fedrations.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,, So Do u think that BOB Chick can do some thing about it or again i have to deal with it from my local Federation which is under control of P.C ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 04:48:54 AM »
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,,, So Do u think that BOB Chick can do some thing about it or again i have to deal with it from my local Federation which is under control of P.C ;)

Bob has nothing to do with your situation just as he had nothing to do with James getting his IFBB pro card.
James entered and won the recent amateur British Championships which made him eligible for a pro-card.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 08:19:52 AM »
Bob has nothing to do with your situation just as he had nothing to do with James getting his IFBB pro card.
James entered and won the recent amateur British Championships which made him eligible for a pro-card.

this is not what am talkin about!!  i did PDI and i got LIFE suspension! others 1 year like LEE and JAMES i dont think he even been contacted by the IFBB.... personally i am happy for James, he is cool guy and we respect each others... its just the IFBB........ ;D
~ The Black Smith ~

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 08:33:57 AM »
post some comparison shots of you and james, with pics from his recent show. he looked amazing.

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 10:55:08 AM »
but sami, whats the original reason u were "suspended" from the ifbb and had to compete in the PDI in the first place.???

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:15 AM »
what about vince goodrum's claims that anyone who competes in PDI will never get a pro card?

Lee Priest and Liewellin will both be onstage in 2009.

Vince, that's a kick in the stomach.  You have no credibility.
!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 11:10:16 AM »
this is not what am talkin about!!  i did PDI and i got LIFE suspension! others 1 year like LEE and JAMES i dont think he even been contacted by the IFBB.... personally i am happy for James, he is cool guy and we respect each others... its just the IFBB........ ;D

Sami, no offense, but you were never an IFBB pro? How are you comparing your situation to Lee?

James won the UK Nats, hence was eligible for pro status, simple. Nothing nefarious.

You, like my area, are in a part where they barely dish cards while other places dish them like candy at a ratio of at least 100 times greater then ours, even with population differences factored in. Thats the breaks man. Put your focus elsewhere and see what you can do.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 12:57:56 PM »

kmhphoto

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 12:59:34 PM »

So you can't compete in your National amateur competition?
And were you suspended for competing in the PDI or was the suspension put into effect earlier?
And as you were a PDI pro, shouldn't "Rhino" be trying to help you rather than Bob who is the IFBB Pro rep?

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 01:03:01 PM »
So you can't compete in your National amateur competition?

He can but he feels like he should just be given an IFBB pro-card (just like he was handed a PDI one)

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »
He can but he feels like he should just be given an IFBB pro-card (just like he was handed a PDI one)

He can, but the IFBB doesnt want him, so Im not sure if he's even allowed to compete for a pro card.

he did something he shouldnt have, im not totally sure what it was, but im sure Sami can explain the EXACT reasons the IFBB doesnt want him.

James Llewellin

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2008, 07:56:10 AM »
Max is indeed right.

I won the amateur show that entitled me to compete as a PDI pro but I declined to take it as I wanted to remain an amateur so I could compete in the WABBA World championships later that year.

After my good friend Scott Horton had a chat with Wayne Demilla it was confirmed that I could go on stage with the 'pro's' as an invited guest as Wayne respected my wishes to stay amateur.

It was a dream of mine to stand on stage with Lee and Sammi and the other guys as I had looked up to and respected these guys for a long time.

So in answer to your question I have never been a professional athlete with any federation and now that I have the chance to take my pro card I will be taking it and competing in early 2010 in the u202lb class with the IFBB.

It has been a career ambition to stand on an IFBB stage with my heroes and I will soon be living my dream.

Thankyou to everyone that wished me well on the day and since. I have receieved 100's of emails, calls and texts from well wishers and it is very humbling.

I would love nothing more than to see Sammi on an IFBB stage as he has a World Class physique and opitomises exactly what a bodybuilder should look like.

Here are a few pictures taken 24 hours after buy Geoff Collins. For those that do not know I am 5'4" tall and weighed in at 174lbs just a fraction under the middleweight limit.

James

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2008, 08:09:08 AM »
Max is indeed right.

I won the amateur show that entitled me to compete as a PDI pro but I declined to take it as I wanted to remain an amateur so I could compete in the WABBA World championships later that year.

After my good friend Scott Horton had a chat with Wayne Demilla it was confirmed that I could go on stage with the 'pro's' as an invited guest as Wayne respected my wishes to stay amateur.

It was a dream of mine to stand on stage with Lee and Sammi and the other guys as I had looked up to and respected these guys for a long time.

So in answer to your question I have never been a professional athlete with any federation and now that I have the chance to take my pro card I will be taking it and competing in early 2010 in the u202lb class with the IFBB.

It has been a career ambition to stand on an IFBB stage with my heroes and I will soon be living my dream.

Thankyou to everyone that wished me well on the day and since. I have receieved 100's of emails, calls and texts from well wishers and it is very humbling.

I would love nothing more than to see Sammi on an IFBB stage as he has a World Class physique and opitomises exactly what a bodybuilder should look like.

Here are a few pictures taken 24 hours after buy Geoff Collins. For those that do not know I am 5'4" tall and weighed in at 174lbs just a fraction under the middleweight limit.

James

Hey JAMES ........

plz accept my apology and i never knew about the INVITATION...and i got nothing personal its just the IFBB and how they run the things!

YOU LOOKING AMAZING AND I WAS SHOOOOOCKED :o  GREAT CHANGES AND EASY TOP 3 IN 202 THIS YEAR, NEXT YEAR ITS URS MATE..... ;)
~ The Black Smith ~

James Llewellin

• Pros
  • Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2008, 09:11:18 AM »
Thanks for the post and the email bro.

You are a true gentleman. :)

J

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2008, 09:14:17 AM »
Thanks for the post and the email bro.

You are a true gentleman. :)

J

Yea after Sami "dissed you" James by posting this thread with the Caption..... ........................ ........................ ...."JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!!  WTF!!"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2008, 09:15:45 AM »
Congrats on the pro card!

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2008, 09:55:32 AM »
Yea after Sami "dissed you" James by posting this thread with the Caption..... ........................ ........................ ...."JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!!  WTF!!"

Exactly...

Fuck Sami, he keeps whining like a little bitch.
I like his physique but physique isn't everything, his attitude sucks ass

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2008, 12:53:38 PM »
Exactly...

Fuck Sami, he keeps whining like a little bitch.
I like his physique but physique isn't everything, his attitude sucks ass

Agree 100%  .....Sami makes this thread (includes a pic where James Liewellin is in the background with Sami,Lee and Andreas out front with caption) "JAMES LIEWELLIN...PDI PRO>>to>>IFBB PRO!!! WTF?!?"
clearly putting James down and saying him or Andreas should be pro before him (James is too nice a guy/too much a gentleman to call Sami on his bullshit!)
fuck him