Author Topic: Zack Khan at 280lbs <recent pics>  (Read 107873 times)

ASJChaotic

Re: Zack Khan at 280lbs <recent pics>
« Reply #175 on: October 27, 2008, 04:29:51 PM »
it has been said before but that is one UGLY dude  :-X

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #176 on: October 28, 2008, 12:00:08 PM »
hahaha, what are you talking about, this guy blows Zach Khan out of the water, look at him, he's a MONSTER. ;D

Who is this rubenesque bitch? :P

spinnis

« Reply #177 on: October 28, 2008, 01:06:14 PM »
Look at his comp photos, huuge gut :)

Kinda like Wolf, not wide at all just straight out..

spinnis

« Reply #178 on: October 28, 2008, 01:13:25 PM »

well not a super bad photo though

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: October 28, 2008, 03:37:51 PM »
why do they give a pro card to the best American under 143 lbs. every year, yet this guy can't get one??  instead of giving a bantomweight a pro card, why don't they give the best 5 guys in the contest procards, regardless of weight classes?

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #180 on: October 28, 2008, 06:30:09 PM »
it has been said before but that is one UGLY dude  :-X

absolutely fucking disgusting.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #181 on: October 28, 2008, 06:59:35 PM »
why do they give a pro card to the best American under 143 lbs. every year, yet this guy can't get one??  instead of giving a bantomweight a pro card, why don't they give the best 5 guys in the contest procards, regardless of weight classes?

Yeah i never understood that either.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #182 on: October 28, 2008, 07:50:33 PM »

Because it's impossible to determine if one guy is better than another, without having them compete AGAINST each other...who's to say the 5th place SHW is better than the winner of th MW, etc.....

ASJChaotic

« Reply #183 on: October 28, 2008, 08:45:39 PM »
absolutely fucking disgusting.
my comment or the guy's face?  ???
cuz that is one ugly mother  :-X
I wonder if this is why he started bodybuilding ....  :-\
a lot do it cuz they are either ugly or short
ofcourse not Bob Chick .......... :D

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: October 29, 2008, 12:09:09 AM »
Because it's impossible to determine if one guy is better than another, without having them compete AGAINST each other...who's to say the 5th place SHW is better than the winner of th MW, etc.....

i understand that, but you have to admit that the third place superheavyweight is going to place better as a pro than the 142 lb. bantomweight winner. there are 3-8 guys in every nationals that weigh over 200 lbs. and could be competitive as a pro, yet never qualify. it is futile to give a pro card to a 140 pounder like kenny jones. i know your history Bob, and your diligence was amazing, but if they were slightly more leniant in issuing pro cards in the top two classes, then maybe the pros would be even more competitive.

i'm not saying change it any specific way, but if someone is amazing and places second, and it is agreed that he would make a great pro, then give the judges the option to hand out an extra card or two.

even in your case Bob, had you received your pro card earlier, you may have had alot more success competing as a pro several times a year, instead of waiting for your 2 chances each year to turn pro.

guys like Mendenhall, Fletcher, Rory, etc. could have possibly taken the sport to a new level if the pressure of nailing their one chance a year was gone.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #185 on: October 29, 2008, 12:34:19 AM »
i understand that, but you have to admit that the third place superheavyweight is going to place better as a pro than the 142 lb. bantomweight winner. there are 3-8 guys in every nationals that weigh over 200 lbs. and could be competitive as a pro, yet never qualify. it is futile to give a pro card to a 140 pounder like kenny jones. i know your history Bob, and your diligence was amazing, but if they were slightly more leniant in issuing pro cards in the top two classes, then maybe the pros would be even more competitive.

i'm not saying change it any specific way, but if someone is amazing and places second, and it is agreed that he would make a great pro, then give the judges the option to hand out an extra card or two.

even in your case Bob, had you received your pro card earlier, you may have had alot more success competing as a pro several times a year, instead of waiting for your 2 chances each year to turn pro.

guys like Mendenhall, Fletcher, Rory, etc. could have possibly taken the sport to a new level if the pressure of nailing their one chance a year was gone.

I agree. Also, it's called bodyBUILDing. I really don't give a shit about a 140-150lb bodybuilder.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: October 29, 2008, 12:53:14 AM »

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #187 on: October 29, 2008, 08:02:16 AM »

I hear ya bro...but it would be a nightmare to try and justify that. Believe me, I was second in 1989, and could have gotten my card very easily...but just as easy as I couild have been a pro THEN...perhaps I would have fizzled out against the competition at the time, as my physique needed to mature? 

Figure it this way....if a guy is THAT good...he'll turn pro sooner rather or later.

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: October 29, 2008, 09:30:36 AM »

I hear ya bro...but it would be a nightmare to try and justify that. Believe me, I was second in 1989, and could have gotten my card very easily...but just as easy as I couild have been a pro THEN...perhaps I would have fizzled out against the competition at the time, as my physique needed to mature? 

Figure it this way....if a guy is THAT good...he'll turn pro sooner rather or later.

yeah, most deserving guys do get there sooner or later, with a few glaring exceptions. the above mentioned guys as well as Sean Allen (gotcha, that's a joke, but you gotta admit your jaw dropped when you saw that!haha)

the American athletes have it the worst, as the top 5 heavys and superheavys could usually win most other nationals if they lived elsewhere.

yeah, exceptions would cause screams of favoratism and politics, so i know the rules need to be there. back in the 80s guys didn't qualify, they just applied and a few shouldn't have been there.

poor Mendenhall though, second place to Haney, Strydom, Demey (world games) and a couple others who became some of the best pros.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #189 on: October 29, 2008, 09:37:27 AM »
                Zack's gains over the past few years

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #190 on: October 29, 2008, 10:04:54 AM »
Huge as fuck.  Awesome physique and with refining could be top  Mr. O material.
He is Paki by the way.

His face is ummmmmmmmmm not so good.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2008, 10:11:27 AM »
He's come a long way, baby!  :D

But like Branch, the shape of his head has really changed too.  :-\

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2008, 10:53:51 AM »
poor Mendenhall though, second place to Haney, Strydom, Demey (world games) and a couple others who became some of the best pros.

too bad he didn't have Team Universe, NA Championships, or Masters Nationals as backdoor ways to secure a pro card.

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2008, 12:14:15 PM »
Zack's diet

9.ooam

150g oats with 25g raisens
12 egg whits 2 yolks

350g chicken
500g potatoe
50 green beans

3.00pm

protien shake with 100g oats

6.00pm

350g fish
150g basmatti rice
50g green beans

7.00pm

gym

8pm

protien shake with 50% carbs 50% protien with glutamine and creatine

10pm

same as meal 1..

one day a week on saturdays have any junk meal i want..

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #194 on: October 29, 2008, 12:23:06 PM »
I don't get how these guys like him and Evan Centopani can eat like 6 meals and grow past 300lbs... I would've guessed he'd be eating atleast 8 meals.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: October 29, 2008, 01:02:02 PM »
I don't get how these guys like him and Evan Centopani can eat like 6 meals and grow past 300lbs... I would've guessed he'd be eating atleast 8 meals.

HE BINGES ON WEEKENDS..
C

Aquiles

• Getbig II
« Reply #196 on: October 29, 2008, 03:42:17 PM »
why doesnt he smile?  ;D

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #197 on: October 29, 2008, 04:45:33 PM »
thick dude.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #198 on: October 29, 2008, 11:57:21 PM »
btw he's only 28

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: October 30, 2008, 01:18:54 AM »
HUGE ARMS.

I love the "guys" who comment on his face, as if he is into modeling....  ::)