Author Topic: The going for a pro card legal dilemma?  (Read 2779 times)

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
Re: The going for a pro card legal dilemma?
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 09:38:42 PM »
I can hardly type ( tad typsy) so if you shaved your ass and bent over, I would hit it anyway LOL
wooooooooooooooooooooooo oo hoooooooooooo

whoa, that's sick.  Maybe Ron should ban you to the V.  You and "pumphard" would have a lot to talk about.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2008, 01:25:30 AM »
Wow, I can't top the sage wisdom found in that reply, so I am out for the night 8)

Advise for ya...

read the book "a new world" by Eckhart Tolle...Only then will you understand that no gives a flying fuck about your ego and anything it stands for...For lets face it Howard...Everything you post on here is based around Howard the ego...

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 25, 2008, 12:11:15 PM »
Advise for ya...

read the book "a new world" by Eckhart Tolle...Only then will you understand that no gives a flying fuck about your ego and anything it stands for...For lets face it Howard...Everything you post on here is based around Howard the ego...
The drug issue in pro bodybuilding has little to do with my personal  BB life, or ego????? I am missing your pt.
I don't see how a policy critique is based on any ego?

Tom Cruise

• Getbig II
  • "People who attack Scientology are criminals."
« Reply #28 on: October 25, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
I could care less what some bodybuilding puts in their own body to build muscle. I don't think personal 'roid use should be illegal here in the USA. However, this legal issue begs the following question:

" When a bodybuilder wants to go pro, aren't they REQUIRED to break the drug laws?" hmmmmm. ???

Oce again, I don't think steroid use should be illegal, but the reality is different.
I am not all gung-ho for drug testing, but without it a top bodybuildder has to risk breaking the law.
The promoters, organization and fans don't risk a thing, while the bodybuilder takes 100% of the legal risk.
Kinda makes for an odd dilemma 'eh.
Just my 2 cents on an obvious pt.
Howard

Good point my friend.