Author Topic: Craig Titus - The Video  (Read 20080 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Craig Titus - The Video
« on: October 23, 2008, 07:10:00 PM »

Dammit, why did this guy have to go nuts and take his wife down with him? 

The guy may have come off as an asshole to some, but he did have a good deal of charisma and wit (something pro BB has very little of).  I've watched various segments of his video training for the 1996 USA recently, and this shit has been pumping me up.  Craig was fucking POSSESSED for the USA that year.

To all of the Venice crew - What was Craig like during his days in Venice?  I'm sure there are plenty of stories, both good and bad, about Craig. 

It seems like that period during the 90s would have been a total blast to be hanging and training at Venice Golds.

m8

• Getbig V
Re: Craig Titus - The Video
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2008, 07:32:33 PM »
The 1996 version of Craig Titus has destroyed many American fitness whores' vaginas.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2008, 07:48:37 PM »
The 1996 version of Craig Titus has destroyed many American fitness whores' vaginas.

Who was the chick he was hanging with in the video? 

Yes, he was a pussy wrecker.

The Freakshow

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Jeremiah 29:11-13
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2008, 10:44:07 PM »
Did you see him having to fry that steak in a pan? Life was hard before the Foreman Cooker!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2008, 10:47:38 PM »
"had a good workout ,driving through venice, going home to cook up some flank stake....life is good."   ::)

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2008, 10:49:05 PM »
problem with all those 90's youtube videos is the fucking loud annoying heavy metal crap, or the rap music...glad that is all dead now

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2008, 10:50:12 PM »
life is good, at the present time. - craig titus

i pray for crai and hope he gets out soon, the man has suffered more than enough.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2008, 10:51:57 PM »
I want to see those threesome videos that are supposed to floating around venice... :D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2008, 10:53:29 PM »
can someone please post the video of craig freaking out in the audience because of his wifes placement.  the man was very loyal, i hope he is doing well in jail and is at peace with himself.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2008, 10:54:34 PM »
can someone please post the video of craig freaking out in the audience because of his wifes placement.  the man was very loyal, i hope he is doing well in jail and is at peace with himself.

how do you suppose he found peace with himself?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »
how do you suppose he found peace with himself?
maybe he has found allah.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2008, 10:58:45 PM »
life is good, at the present time. - craig titus

i pray for crai and hope he gets out soon, the man has suffered more than enough.

Amen

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2008, 11:05:19 PM »
Amen
his hannibal lectar treatment when being taken out of his cell was absolutely disgusting, this man has been treated as less than an animal, he is broken.

"What's a matter?" Titus says. "What are you doing ... what the heck is going on?" "Oh my God," Titus says.
Titus is respectful and compliant but also is heard saying "oh my God" again. As the handcuffs are removed, a red dot from a Taser laser is flashed on the wall, and Titus is asked whether he knows what the dot is. Titus says he does, and then he is told to remain still. Officers leave the cell, and Titus is pictured naked, sitting up on the bunk. 
 He is asked whether he has any injuries.

"Only my pride," Titus says.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
maybe he has found allah.

i dont think even Allah can help someone find peace after they sauteed the skin of a young women in lighter fluid, then incinerated her leaving only her face stuck to the electrical tape that he wrapped around her skull to sufficate her last breath....maybe Oprah would be more forgiving.

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2008, 11:16:44 PM »
Happens everyday in the MDOC and we have around sixty prisons here, that was just business as usual.  A cell extraction team was assembled which used only the amount of force necessary to move Craig to his new cell.  Liberals want killers to be shot or hanged but then they see this and say, "oh my god the guards the guards."  First of all they are Corrections Officers and did the cell move by the book.  Yes, it does suck that it is Craig Titus one of my all time favorites and Yes his video is still on of the best out there today..  Suckzzzz all around..

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2008, 11:25:57 PM »
Happens everyday in the MDOC and we have around sixty prisons here, that was just business as usual.  A cell extraction team was assembled which used only the amount of force necessary to move Craig to his new cell.  Liberals want killers to be shot or hanged but then they see this and say, "oh my god the guards the guards."  First of all they are Corrections Officers and did the cell move by the book.  Yes, it does suck that it is Craig Titus one of my all time favorites and Yes his video is still on of the best out there today..  Suckzzzz all around..
handcufs and maybe leg shackles would have been more than enough, he's not hannibal.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2008, 11:26:15 PM »
 ::)

Once again the idiots on getbig.com talking about stuff they have no clue about. Titus tried to escape that week(planned an escape), hence the extra security on him. They were moving him to another part of the prison and didn't want him to try anything seeing as he already did. They wanted him to know who was in charge.

He deserves everything he gets.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2008, 11:28:04 PM »
i dont think even Allah can help someone find peace after they sauteed the skin of a young women in lighter fluid, then incinerated her leaving only her face stuck to the electrical tape that he wrapped around her skull to sufficate her last breath....maybe Oprah would be more forgiving.
you dont know the circumstances, jackass...and he didnt burn her alive..he was doing meth at the time  which made him crazy, the guy has been through so much and needs to be released now.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2008, 11:28:55 PM »
::)

Once again the idiots on getbig.com talking about stuff they have no clue about. Titus tried to escape that week(planned an escape), hence the extra security on him. They were moving him to another part of the prison and didn't want him to try anything seeing as he already did. They wanted him to know who was in charge.

He deserves everything he gets.
you're delusional and fucked up in the head.

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2008, 11:29:35 PM »
you dont know the circumstances, jackass...and he didnt burn her alive..he was doing meth at the time  which made him crazy, the guy has been through so much and needs to be released now.
Dude, calm down, do you always get this over-excited about men in thongs? :-X

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2008, 11:31:05 PM »
I think Craig is the one who is fucked in the head.

It was in the news when the video came out, sarcastic. "Titus tries to escape" was the title. They moved him to a different part of the prison and didn't want any problems, so they took the necessary precautions. What's the big deal here? Even if he was compliant it doesn't matter. He's a murderer and shouldn't be trusted.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2008, 11:35:29 PM »
I think Craig is the one who is fucked in the head.

It was in the news when the video came out, sarcastic. "Titus tries to escape" was the title. They moved him to a different part of the prison and didn't want any problems, so they took the necessary precautions. What's the big deal here? Even if he was compliant it doesn't matter. He's a murderer and shouldn't be trusted.
go to hell. craig didnt deserve that treatment whether he tried to escape or not, he deserves digity. how can you blame him for wantig to leave, th guards hate him and treat him like dirt.the girl he killed he was on meth when he did it and she stole from him..whateer the case is he fucked up and he's paid way more than he deserves to, at the very least kelly and him should be able to live together.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2008, 11:41:21 PM »
go to hell. craig didnt deserve that treatment whether he tried to escape or not, he deserves digity. how can you blame him for wantig to leave, th guards hate him and treat him like dirt.the girl he killed he was on meth when he did it and she stole from him..whateer the case is he fucked up and he's paid way more than he deserves to, at the very least kelly and him should be able to live together.

How would you feel if the woman he killed was your sister or your mother? I think you'd be singing a different tune.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2008, 11:42:48 PM »
How would you feel if the woman he killed was your sister or your mother? I think you'd be singing a different tune.
my sister or mother wouldnt be smoking meth, fucking tons of people and stealing money. if you live that sort of lifestyle you cant expect longetivity.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2008, 11:46:53 PM »
my sister or mother wouldnt be smoking meth, fucking tons of people and stealing money. if you live that sort of lifestyle you cant expect longetivity.

So you're saying if you had a young sister that grew up to be a meth addict that stole some money from her friends, you'd be ok with them killing her in a brutal fashion? I don't understand your logic. Why do you defend Craig? He's ruined lives.