Author Topic: Craig Titus - The Video  (Read 20143 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Craig Titus - The Video
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 11:46:58 PM »
you dont know the circumstances, jackass...and he didnt burn her alive..he was doing meth at the time  which made him crazy, the guy has been through so much and needs to be released now.

i didnt say he burned her alive, but he did wrap her head in electrical tape to suffocate her and prevent her screams from being heard just in case she did wake up while being toasted. And who knows maybe she did, how do you know?

Do you have the same sympathy for the parents of the victim who live each day grieving the loss of their child? re-living every last moment of her life desperately trying to convince themselves she did not feel any pain. How would you like to live the rest of your life, day in and day out with that sentence?

furthermore, sarcastic, I woudnt worry too much about Craigs pain, he is a sociopath, they dont feel anything. He is incapable of having remorse, guilt, or sorrow for anyone.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 11:59:07 PM »

furthermore, sarcastic, I woudnt worry too much about Craigs pain, he is a sociopath, they dont feel anything. He is incapable of having remorse, guilt, or sorrow for anyone.

You can't say that. None of us are privy to Craig's private thoughts. His subjectivity remains his own domain.
Craig is a real man. A man's man. This guy is the ultimate alpha male.
He is sorry for what happened and it's time to end this lunacy and let him out. Keeping him incarcerated won't bring back Melissa. Also, Melissa has forgiven Craig - she loved him and knows she did wrong. If Melissa can show forgiveness and wants Craig to go free....why are we needlessly torturing this guy and keeping him and Kelly apart?
WE are the real criminals here.
O

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2008, 12:06:08 AM »
You can't say that. None of us are privy to Craig's private thoughts. His subjectivity remains his own domain.
He is sorry for what happened and it's time to end this lunacy and let him out. Keeping him incarcerated won't bring back Melissa. Also, Melissa has forgiven Craig - she loved him and knows she did wrong. If Melissa can show forgiveness and wants Craig to go free....why are we needlessly torturing this guy and keeping him and Kelly apart?
great post bro, craig is an amazing guy and absolutely deserves a second chance.  do we want our children growing up in such fucked up society where we kick the weakest while they're down and torture them/treat them lower than dirt,tear them from their loved ones and throw them in a concrete box and sodomize them, people on here supports this, how warped is that? 

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2008, 12:07:10 AM »

I know Craig is a man's man alpha male, thats why I want to see his threesome videos  :D, any combination will do.

but as far as Melissa forgiving him, have you been talking to James Van Praug ?

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2008, 12:07:51 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: October 24, 2008, 12:14:52 AM »

but as far as Melissa forgiving him, have you been talking to James Van Praug ?

She loved him and knows she did wrong. You steal from a true, real man like Craig with his hot temper and these things happen. It could happen to anyone.
 I am sure that Melissa has come to understand and accept her part and responsibility in all this. She has forgiven Craig and wants him to enjoy the rest of his life.
O

io856

Bluto - The Picture
« Reply #31 on: October 24, 2008, 12:17:27 AM »

not sure

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: October 24, 2008, 12:17:50 AM »
She loved him and knows she did wrong. You steal from a true, real man like Craig with his hot temper and these things happen. It could happen to anyone.
 I am sure that Melissa has come to understand and accept her part and responsibility in all this. She has forgiven Craig and wants him to enjoy the rest of his life.
ok even if that is all true, can you honestly say if he was let out he would not hurt anybody or start doing meth again and be a danger to society?

nycbull

• Getbig V
Re: Bluto - The Picture
« Reply #33 on: October 24, 2008, 12:18:38 AM »

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: October 24, 2008, 12:22:25 AM »
ok even if that is all true, can you honestly say if he was let out he would not hurt anybody or start doing meth again and be a danger to society?

I can't guarantee that because Craig is so Alpha a pencil-necked beta male could get in his way and push him too far. If you cross Craig then he will respond with furious vengeance. What we can say is that he has served his time. Melissa wants him out and has forgiven him, so we are morally obliged to free this great man and reunite him with the woman he loves. The longer we torture the guy, the more it says about us as a society. We are the ones doing the crimes, not Craiggers.
O

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: October 24, 2008, 12:54:16 AM »
Do any of you actually know Craig.  I don't mean got an autograph at a show but actually now him.  He was a fine man but a shit of a human.  I was privy to a lot of his actions during his time in Venice.  His stealing from friends.  His cheating on Kelly every Chance he had.  His "sex" tape party with Mellisa and many others.  He is  and was a piece of shit long before this murder ever happened.  And the people in the industry that knew him were not surprised by it.  Only a matter of time till this or something like this would have happened.  And for those of you that would like to see his sex tapes don't be in too much of a hurry... they suck he is only worried about himself looking into the mirror and posing the whole time.  While Kelly did all the work.  Now she had some skills.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 24, 2008, 12:56:25 AM »
I can't guarantee that because Craig is so Alpha a pencil-necked beta male could get in his way and push him too far. If you cross Craig then he will respond with furious vengeance. What we can say is that he has served his time. Melissa wants him out and has forgiven him, so we are morally obliged to free this great man and reunite him with the woman he loves. The longer we torture the guy, the more it says about us as a society. We are the ones doing the crimes, not Craiggers.

your right, I have finally seen the light...this is a true man, a real alpha male, and what we need now more than ever in our society...in a world full of girlie men, we need the Craiggers back on the streets teaching the other up and coming alpha males  how to act and keep America strong and keep the women satisfied.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:14 AM »
your right, I have finally seen the light...this is a true man, a real alpha male, and what we need now more than ever in our society...in a world full of girlie men, we need the Craiggers back on the streets teaching the other up and coming alpha males  how to act and keep America strong and keep the women satisfied.

Exactly bro. We need to fight the beta male motherfuckers trying to keep down the true men like Craig ( as they bankrupt the global economy from behind their pencil pushing desks)
O

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 24, 2008, 01:00:40 AM »
Do any of you actually know Craig.  I don't mean got an autograph at a show but actually now him.  He was a fine man but a shit of a human.  I was privy to a lot of his actions during his time in Venice.  His stealing from friends.  His cheating on Kelly every Chance he had.  His "sex" tape party with Mellisa and many others.  He is  and was a piece of shit long before this murder ever happened.  And the people in the industry that knew him were not surprised by it.  Only a matter of time till this or something like this would have happened.  And for those of you that would like to see his sex tapes don't be in too much of a hurry... they suck he is only worried about himself looking into the mirror and posing the whole time.  While Kelly did all the work.  Now she had some skills.

Was Craigers the only male in the sex tapes....how many other females... We know you cant name names, but any details would really liven up this place. :D

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 24, 2008, 01:06:02 AM »
guarantee you wouldnt say that shit to his face, tough guy.  where are these sex tapes?

RX MOGOL

• Getbig II
« Reply #40 on: October 24, 2008, 01:11:17 AM »
I could not answer for all of the tapes.  But the tape I have only has himself and kelly.  And the rest of the tape has Mellisa and an other girl being friendly to each other

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 24, 2008, 01:13:01 AM »
I could not answer for all of the tapes.  But the tape I have only has himself and kelly.  And the rest of the tape has Mellisa and an other girl being friendly to each other
i will pay you for the tape, please send me a PM with an offer, im 100% serious.

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #42 on: October 24, 2008, 01:27:14 AM »
Craig is a good man and i hope he will be released soon. He does not deserve this horrific treatment he has been subjected to...
No doubt about it...

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: October 24, 2008, 04:10:32 AM »
the best part of all those 90's youtube videos is the fucking loud heavy metal, to bad that is all dead now

hmontaq

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: October 24, 2008, 04:24:24 AM »
So killing people is now ok if you are on drugs? There goes all the drinking and driving campaigns.....

So wheres my gun and 5th of jack, lil crack, some meth and two Oxycotons. My wife is being a bitch. Then the kids grades got me pissed, B's?... somethings gotta be done. I dont raise no dumb kids. Did the neighbor just drive by with the stereo loud again? Boss had me in the office for being 5 min late for the 3rd time this week. I cant get a break. After I take care of all this crap at home I am going to do 120 on the highway and aim for some of the dumb asses on this thread.

Its ok I am on drugs...
Getbig =Reality Show

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #45 on: October 24, 2008, 04:34:56 AM »
So killing people is now ok if you are on drugs? There goes all the drinking and driving campaigns.....

So wheres my gun and 5th of jack, lil crack, some meth and two Oxycotons. My wife is being a bitch. Then the kids grades got me pissed, B's?... somethings gotta be done. I dont raise no dumb kids. Did the neighbor just drive by with the stereo loud again? Boss had me in the office for being 5 min late for the 3rd time this week. I cant get a break. After I take care of all this crap at home I am going to do 120 on the highway and aim for some of the dumb asses on this thread.

Its ok I am on drugs...
:D
well put

beef-sword

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • TEAM MICRA DRESS STEAMY TURD!
« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2008, 04:50:24 AM »
go to hell. craig didnt deserve that treatment whether he tried to escape or not, he deserves digity. how can you blame him for wantig to leave, th guards hate him and treat him like dirt.the girl he killed he was on meth when he did it and she stole from him..whateer the case is he fucked up and he's paid way more than he deserves to, at the very least kelly and him should be able to live together.
you are seriously fucked up..... got a major crush on a lowlife
X

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2008, 05:40:13 AM »
Rise and shine...

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2008, 06:34:19 AM »
his hannibal lectar treatment when being taken out of his cell was absolutely disgusting, this man has been treated as less than an animal, he is broken.

"What's a matter?" Titus says. "What are you doing ... what the heck is going on?" "Oh my God," Titus says.
Titus is respectful and compliant but also is heard saying "oh my God" again. As the handcuffs are removed, a red dot from a Taser laser is flashed on the wall, and Titus is asked whether he knows what the dot is. Titus says he does, and then he is told to remain still. Officers leave the cell, and Titus is pictured naked, sitting up on the bunk. 
 He is asked whether he has any injuries.

"Only my pride," Titus says.

I just got out of Las Vegas City Jail last week.  And those guards (MOST) are cock suckers.  They lock you in a cell for 9hrs at night with no water, not a place to piss.  And lord knows the food makes you piss out you're ass it is so fucking bad.  I asked the guards about Titus, and they said he was a stupid ass.  I said "maybe so, but the swat team you used to extract him from his cell was pathetic...  "Certainly you (the guards) wouldn't say that to his face alone in the real world."
Most are all show no go!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2008, 09:20:00 AM »
Who was the chick he was hanging with in the video? 

Yes, he was a pussy wrecker.

April Moore