Author Topic: Craig Titus - The Video  (Read 20193 times)

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
Re: Craig Titus - The Video
« Reply #75 on: October 24, 2008, 01:50:51 PM »
hes already in protective custody in jail. my guess is that he got raped

Why would you guess that?  You don't have anything to say that other than baseless assumptions. 

I don't understand why some of you wish so much bad on a guy you have never met or know much about.  He is paying a heavy price, believe me.  Why wish bad things upon someone else?  The woman who died isn't going to come back and her family isn't going to feel any better. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: October 24, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »
if the woman never were born this shit wouldnt have happend to him

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: October 24, 2008, 01:54:46 PM »
You can't say that. None of us are privy to Craig's private thoughts. His subjectivity remains his own domain.
Craig is a real man. A man's man. This guy is the ultimate alpha male.
He is sorry for what happened and it's time to end this lunacy and let him out. Keeping him incarcerated won't bring back Melissa. Also, Melissa has forgiven Craig - she loved him and knows she did wrong. If Melissa can show forgiveness and wants Craig to go free....why are we needlessly torturing this guy and keeping him and Kelly apart?
WE are the real criminals here.

I agree with your first couple of sentences.  We don't know Craig's mind and how he feels about all of this.  I'm sure he regrets it with every fiber of his being.  Unfortunately, what's done is done.  Should he be set free and let out onto the street?  Probably not - but prison certainly isn't rehabilitating anyone these days.  He made a horrible mistake and will (more than likely) spend the rest of his life in the prison system...quite a horrible punishment.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2008, 01:57:35 PM »
Why would you guess that?  You don't have anything to say that other than baseless assumptions. 

I don't understand why some of you wish so much bad on a guy you have never met or know much about.  He is paying a heavy price, believe me.  Why wish bad things upon someone else?  The woman who died isn't going to come back and her family isn't going to feel any better. 

im not guessing. i know that titus is in protective custody. i dont know why he is but i know hes there.
usually guys end up because theyre being raped, beaten and in danger of serious harm or death. pedos , snitches and rape victims are there.
he may be there as he is famous and that makes u a target in prison.

Fallen

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • Fallen... better than "The Open Door".
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2008, 02:01:05 PM »
im not guessing. i know that titus is in protective custody. i dont know why he is but i know hes there.
usually guys end up because theyre being raped, beaten and in danger of serious harm or death. pedos , snitches and rape victims are there.

Craig is "famous"?  ::)     Maybe among roid-abusers.  Most of the general public has never heard of him.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: October 24, 2008, 02:01:30 PM »

I was speaking of the assertion that you think he was raped.  That's a weighty statement.

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: October 24, 2008, 02:07:16 PM »
I was speaking of the assertion that you think he was raped.  That's a weighty statement.

usually when a guy goes to a new prison and then almost immediately into PC its because hes been getting gang banged

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: October 24, 2008, 02:10:47 PM »
usually when a guy goes to a new prison and then almost immediately into PC its because hes been getting gang banged
the rest of the prison need to be put into PC from craig before he bangs them, but because it would be very time consuming to put 99% of the inmates in PC they just keep an eye on craig so he dosen't brutally rape them.
i think that is the situation
 :D

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 24, 2008, 02:18:36 PM »
Do any of you actually know Craig.  I don't mean got an autograph at a show but actually now him.  He was a fine man but a shit of a human.  I was privy to a lot of his actions during his time in Venice.  His stealing from friends.  His cheating on Kelly every Chance he had.  His "sex" tape party with Mellisa and many others.  He is  and was a piece of shit long before this murder ever happened.  And the people in the industry that knew him were not surprised by it.  Only a matter of time till this or something like this would have happened.  And for those of you that would like to see his sex tapes don't be in too much of a hurry... they suck he is only worried about himself looking into the mirror and posing the whole time.  While Kelly did all the work.  Now she had some skills.

He was a piece of shit, and you knew him, and you decided to watch him on a video having sex? ::)

Were you so disappointed because the video sucked so much, you couldnt jack off to Craig Titus banging some broad?

Don't get me wrong, id like to see it too, just busting your balls....

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #84 on: October 24, 2008, 02:20:38 PM »
He was a piece of shit, and you knew him, and you decided to watch him on a video having sex? ::)

Were you so disappointed because the video sucked so much, you couldnt jack off to Craig Titus banging some broad?

Don't get me wrong, id like to see it too, just busting your balls....

we would all like to see it...how about some screen caps.....nothing wrong with that...whats the big deal?

bebop396

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: October 24, 2008, 02:29:36 PM »
Will this do for now, till someone posts some screencaps?

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #86 on: October 24, 2008, 02:30:58 PM »
why he ever went with kelly ryan is behind me.

I'm sure Kelly's family is wondering the exact same thing and wishing they had not gotten together.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: October 24, 2008, 02:33:32 PM »

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: October 24, 2008, 02:36:40 PM »
TO ALL OF THE VENICE BOYS - Where are the old Craig stories?  Beefy? tommywishbone?  Jeff?  I'm sure there's someone out there with some good stuff.  Let's hear it fellas!

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: October 24, 2008, 02:37:28 PM »
Yes, he was a pussy wrecker.

Yes, yes, indeed, he sure was.

reppin203

• Getbig II
  • they all talk fast but they all think slow
« Reply #90 on: October 24, 2008, 03:55:47 PM »
i didnt say he burned her alive, but he did wrap her head in electrical tape to suffocate her and prevent her screams from being heard just in case she did wake up while being toasted. And who knows maybe she did, how do you know?

Do you have the same sympathy for the parents of the victim who live each day grieving the loss of their child? re-living every last moment of her life desperately trying to convince themselves she did not feel any pain. How would you like to live the rest of your life, day in and day out with that sentence?

furthermore, sarcastic, I woudnt worry too much about Craigs pain, he is a sociopath, they dont feel anything. He is incapable of having remorse, guilt, or sorrow for anyone.
Maybe they live each day wishing they raised their daughter to be a reasonable person? That would be appropriate. As far as I know, Craig and Kelly tried to help this girl and considered her a friend. She proceeded to steal from and take advantage of Craig and Kelly. Who's the 'sociopath'? Craig possibly couldn't go to police for legal reasons, did you expect him to just let it slide? Would you rip off a guy like Craig and actually expect nothing to happen?  He may have over-reacted but she had to expect him to react.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #91 on: October 24, 2008, 04:02:41 PM »

I could be mistaken, but I believe that Craig was tagging Kim Lyons for a while, (Gunter's current wife). Maybe someone can clarafiy this.

M!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #92 on: October 24, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Maybe they live each day wishing they raised their daughter to be a reasonable person? That would be appropriate. As far as I know, Craig and Kelly tried to help this girl and considered her a friend. She proceeded to steal from and take advantage of Craig and Kelly. Who's the 'sociopath'? Craig possibly couldn't go to police for legal reasons, did you expect him to just let it slide? Would you rip off a guy like Craig and actually expect nothing to happen?  He may have over-reacted but she had to expect him to react.
go throw yourself off a cliff or sumthin'..

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #93 on: October 24, 2008, 04:07:02 PM »
" so lets kick it !!"      ;D    ;D    ;D

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: October 24, 2008, 04:51:16 PM »
"Some times you just gotta do what you gotta do."

"Ripped baby!...Shredded!"

"That's what she said, 10 good strokes."

"BOOM!"

"That's what you call fuckin' ripped."

"Told ya! Flat and ripped."

Relentless

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: October 24, 2008, 04:56:14 PM »

You know the old saying, "You are the company that you keep."  Or, "Birds of the feather flock together."

Although she didn't deserve to die - there's a very good reason why Craig was blind with rage regarding his actions towards this person.  She was playing with dynamite (as in Craig) and she played with it a little too carelessly.  The bottom line is that we are all responsible for our actions - and she was associating with a guy known for a violent temper, not to mention he was a convicted felon.  She shouldn't have had to pay with her life, but she was WAY over her head in the bad behavior department.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 24, 2008, 05:02:48 PM »
Like most fans I only knew Craig from shows and expos and NOT on any personal level.
However, I agree with you the guy did have a good look and some charisma.
I am clueless why he "jumped the shark" in his own life and Kellys, but he was a good bodybuilder in his day.
His peronal life was a trainwreck and he lacked good sense and control .
Howard

Dammit, why did this guy have to go nuts and take his wife down with him? 

The guy may have come off as an asshole to some, but he did have a good deal of charisma and wit (something pro BB has very little of).  I've watched various segments of his video training for the 1996 USA recently, and this shit has been pumping me up.  Craig was fucking POSSESSED for the USA that year.

To all of the Venice crew - What was Craig like during his days in Venice?  I'm sure there are plenty of stories, both good and bad, about Craig. 

It seems like that period during the 90s would have been a total blast to be hanging and training at Venice Golds.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2008, 05:21:42 PM »
I don't understand why some of you wish so much bad on a guy you have never met or know much about. 

Guessing here, but maybe something to do with the chick he barbecued?

You're right, though, really can't judge a guy based on one wacky murder.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #98 on: October 24, 2008, 05:39:21 PM »
there are some dickheads on this thread that need to be taught a lesson  >:(
175lbs by 31st July

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #99 on: October 24, 2008, 06:26:56 PM »

sounds like you have some inside information....I dont know if it was proven she was stealing from him, that is his story.  But he was in a three way relationship with two women and if he didnt think things get complicated he was a fool. If he was sleeping with both women then maybe both women had access to his cash. He was a meth addict and so trying to defend his actions is pointless.

The parents of Melissa probably did their best. But in any case what parent deserves to know the baby they gave birth too was tortured and her body was disposed of in such a disgusting disrepectful way like she was nothing than a piece of garbage. Just that knowledge alone is a life sentence of hell.

now lets see the screen caps