Author Topic: xanax  (Read 8101 times)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
Re: xanax
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:54 PM »
The problem is when you go overboard the paranoia sets in & the anxiety increases.

I get more weird (anxiety, paranoia) on weed when I smoke it infrequently, especially the real, strong,good hydro  :)  I think the more often you smoke the more used to it you become.  If you take like a year from getting high on weed and then smoke a couple hits of stinky green shit you will be high as a MF!  The high is so strong you can just feel the potential for anxiety, probally the loss of control.

dustin

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 03:57:57 PM »
True.

Most people smoke WAY too much and induce paranoia and anxiety.

The trick is to relax yourself and take 2-3 small hits of some high quality hydro.

I was never a stoner, i smoked by myself and enjoyed the calmness it "can" create.

it can also make you a lazy mess if you go overboard.

As with anything, moderation is key.

8)

Bingo.

I'm sure that I've smoked dozens of pounds of weed in my short lifetime (dead serious - no exaggeration), and I think that people smoke way too much. I smoke no more than a couple of puffs when I blaze and that's more than enough to open my third eye. If you've tripped in the past too, just a toke the next day and you'll be damn near tripping again. Psychedelics are powerful and if you smoke GOOD marijuana you won't need to puff hyoooge blunts to get high.

I'm VERY fortunate to know someone who grows weed with tender love and care. It started out as just plain old Vancouver Island Burmese but now it's a potent F1 hybrid that's an amazing aphrodisiac, anelgesic (only thing that comforts my migraines), meditation tool, etc... I just take a toke of this bud, usually a roach if I have a migraine for the heavier cannabinoids, and it will curb my nausea within 5 seconds. And I can feel the pulsating, excruciating pain from my migraines subside in an instant.

This weed also increases bloodflow to the nether regions... a short while afterward, any action down there results in a damn near instant boner. Girls who've smoked this weed in the past have become so fucking horny. My two ex-gf's and I have tripped balls and fucked all night on this weed. We've also had deep, meditative journeys through oral ingestion as well. This particular strain is very special to me and I'm happy to have a very special friend who's willing to share it with me.

Too many people overindulge in marijuana. THAT'S when you get stupid from it. And that's also when you become paranoid. This particular strain I speak of is excellent, but when I overindulged I too became paranoid. I'd go out in public or to house parties and if I smoked too much, I'd be too twitchy to mack on fine assed hoes. But when I smoke the right amount I can pound damn near any pussy in the house. The key to it is moderation. I don't believe that marijuana leads to depression or anxiety unless it's abused. It will burn you out after a while if you smoke in succession, so I always supplement with nootropics like acetylcholine and aniracetam (any -racetams are good). This will keep you from feeling any sort of haze or green hang over. But then again, you should be smoking only good weed, and sparingly. This way you can continue to enjoy this wonderful plant without causing damage to your lungs, as well as posing a risk to your mental health. Marijuana can and is smoked responsibly without detriment to one's health. It is a fantastic plant that's highly misunderstood and shrouded in taboo and stereotypes. I hope that all of you are able to come across high quality weed if you like to enjoy a toke from time to time. I'm about to take a tiny toke before my workout so my muscles aren't stiff, and for the best mind muscle connection ever. No drug gives you the same mind muscle connection as marijuana. 8)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 04:11:52 PM »
i like the small highs too, but the second i take one little hit of weed , the next second im rolling up an eighth in an optimo

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 05:32:28 PM »
some godsmack or distrubed on my ipod will give me all the muscle and mind connection i need lol

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 05:34:48 PM »
I'm about to take a tiny toke before my workout so my muscles aren't stiff, and for the best mind muscle connection ever. No drug gives you the same mind muscle connection as marijuana. 8)
i missed this last part.

this is how i learned to isolate my chest from my delts during presses and my back from my biceps during pulldowns and rows. absolutely agree on the mind muscle connection thing. i think everybodybuilder has to train high at leats one time for every body part to understand how to properly train that muscle.

dustin

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 05:39:54 PM »
i missed this last part.

this is how i learned to isolate my chest from my delts during presses and my back from my biceps during pulldowns and rows. absolutely agree on the mind muscle connection thing. i think everybodybuilder has to train high at leats one time for every body part to understand how to properly train that muscle.

Mhm.. you haven't had a solid mind muscle connection until you've used drugs. Sort of sad but true. Another thing I like about a toke before the gym is that the blood really gets flowing. After warming up whatever I'm working out, I hang from the pull up bar and my entire back cracks. It feels beautiful lol

Just got back from a sick chest workout but when I got to the gym, I realized that my younger bro pinched my lighter. I had the Tupac booming in my ride and was already amped up. Ah shucks! Going to take a tiny puff, take a shower and eat some of my girl's delicious food. :P

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2008, 07:26:47 AM »
Good stuff Dustin, we think alike in many ways.

I can't workout high and i've tried it several times in the past. My strength goes out the window but i agree it helps with the mind/muscle connection. i used to smoke and train arms years ago, but not the bigger lifts i can't imagine trying to deadlift 500+ while high...lol

I haven't smoked in about a year, so maybe it's time...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2008, 07:36:21 AM »
Good stuff Dustin, we think alike in many ways.

I can't workout high and i've tried it several times in the past. My strength goes out the window but i agree it helps with the mind/muscle connection. i used to smoke and train arms years ago, but not the bigger lifts i can't imagine trying to deadlift 500+ while high...lol

I haven't smoked in about a year, so maybe it's time...

8)

I can't no matter what. I know guys who can have a couple beers with lunch & then take a nap & go to the gym. Never could do that either.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2008, 08:08:59 AM »
My anxiety was from work and school issues. Working 50 hours a week and going to college 12 hours a week started to have a toll. i have never felt insecure that i can remember, I'm one of the few people who does not care what anyone thinks of me. never followed any trends, just dressed and acted how i wanted to. my problem is i am very high strung and i get stir crazy when i am not doing something, so having a busy schedule is just part of my way of thinking.

Smoking a little weed and meditation cured my problem. i usually don't recommend drugs to people, but weed helped me sleep so well and calmed me down, but i used in moderation at night only when i needed it. i would rather smoke a bowl than take a Zanax.

^I'm glad to see you weren't hooked on Nubain, Overload.

I was beginning to worry.    :-X

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #34 on: October 28, 2008, 09:33:00 AM »
i know one professional bodybuilder and one state level bodybuilder who are friends and workout togethor and they are getting high before every workout. and have been doing so for years.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2008, 09:35:53 AM »
i know one professional bodybuilder and one state level bodybuilder who are friends and workout togethor and they are getting high before every workout. and have been doing so for years.

Just because they do it doesn't mean everyone else should. I knew a guy who thought it would be a good idea to train while on PCP - couldn't feel anything & then dislocated his shoulder & tore his rotator cuff...just because you can doesn't always mean you should.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2008, 09:47:54 AM »

CC is a huge stoner.

I don't think getting high is detrimental to gains, i just could never lift heavy while high and since i train for strength i never did it.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 09:50:19 AM »
CC is a huge stoner.

I don't think getting high is detrimental to gains, i just could never lift heavy while high and since i train for strength i never did it.

8)

Agreed. I personally could never do it because I'd be unable to focus on the task at hand.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 10:01:22 AM »
i dont believe you need to be high to have a mind and muscle connection...you just have to focus on contracting the muscle and getting a good squeeze..i tried it once and like overload said i couldnt lift as heavy..

dustin

« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 03:38:34 PM »
When I smoke TOO much I certainly lose my strength as well. It almost feels like I'm trembling under the weights. That's why I don't smoke too much. Too much THC and you become "twitchy". This is why I save roaches for before the gym. It has a heavier concentration of cannabinoids. A little THC will give you the mental boost to tear the weights apart, but the cannabinoids relax your muscles and get the blood flowing. Too much of THAT and you get too burnt out to even work out in the first place... you need to find a good strain that suits you and time things right. But I won't argue that it's the be all, end all. Not everyone can workout stoned. I know big time stoners and big time lifters and the two don't always go hand in hand. But when it does, it's a beautiful combination.

The thing I like is how relaxed my muscles get. After warming up I hang from the chin up bar and loosen up my entire body. Then I had an amazing mind muscle connection. I actually lift HEAVIER when I'm stoned. I can be pretty focused just working out without toking beforehand, but it gives me a slight edge. A step above any stim if you ask me. Today is arm day so maybe if I toke I'll be able to isolate my girly triceps. :D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2008, 07:23:18 AM »
you need to find a good strain that suits you and time things right. But I won't argue that it's the be all, end all. Not everyone can workout stoned. I know big time stoners and big time lifters and the two don't always go hand in hand. But when it does, it's a beautiful combination.

I agree with this for sure, not all weed has the same effects. Finding a good strain down here is pretty difficult, do you live in Canada?

I'm lucky if i can find something other than Mexican dirt weed.

I've smoked some serious shit that made me trip similar to shrooms, and i only took a few hits of it. stuff like that is hard to come by where i'm at.

The thing I like is how relaxed my muscles get. After warming up I hang from the chin up bar and loosen up my entire body. Then I had an amazing mind muscle connection. I actually lift HEAVIER when I'm stoned.

It does relax you like nothing else, after a heavy workout i used to smoke and then fire up the grill and cook up some good shit, then just relax the rest of the evening.

Ahhh memories...

8)

elite_lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2008, 07:32:03 AM »
Marijuana=elevated estrogen levels, can't be good.
I am a big baby

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2008, 07:39:49 AM »
Marijuana=elevated estrogen levels, can't be good.

Not enough to cause a single problem.

Studies show it to have ZERO impact on a persons well being.

Soy does the same, and so does a million other things we consume every day, so this holds no water in any arguement for or against the topic at hand.

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2008, 07:50:00 AM »
Not enough to cause a single problem.

Studies show it to have ZERO impact on a persons well being.

Soy does the same, and so does a million other things we consume every day, so this holds no water in any arguement for or against to topic at hand.

8)

Exactly.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2008, 02:18:35 PM »
I agree with this for sure, not all weed has the same effects. Finding a good strain down here is pretty difficult, do you live in Canada?

I've smoked some serious shit that made me trip similar to shrooms, and i only took a few hits of it. stuff like that is hard to come by where i'm at.

It does relax you like nothing else, after a heavy workout i used to smoke and then fire up the grill and cook up some good shit, then just relax the rest of the evening.

Ahhh memories...

8)

I never saw you as a recreational user, Overload.

You know what they say......

Marijuana use is only one step away from the 'Bain....   :-\

DIV

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2008, 02:39:44 PM »

I never saw you as a recreational user, Overload.

You know what they say......

Marijuana use is only one step away from the 'Bain....   :-\

DIV

Most people don't label me as such, specially with my education background.

I wasn't a big smoker, just a few nights a week.

I never enjoyed pain meds, just made me sleepy, i guess that is why i never had any interest in the BAIN.

I'll always be linked to the BAIN, it was my destiny!

8)

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2008, 02:50:02 PM »

Ahhh memories...

8)

Good Sativa is probably what you'd like the most.  Doesn't give you that really deep, knock you on your ass and totally rehabilitated you kind of high.  It's a light high and you can be very functional, yet relax and be very mellow.  Weed in LA is very abundant, especially since you can get your medical card and walk into a store and get whatever the hell you want, even all kinds of candy bars, cookies, cakes, etc baked with bud :)

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2008, 02:50:32 PM »
Most people don't label me as such, specially with my education background.

I wasn't a big smoker, just a few nights a week.

I never enjoyed pain meds, just made me sleepy, i guess that is why i never had any interest in the BAIN.

I'll always be linked to the BAIN, it was my destiny!

8)

I've tried many things, but I don't have an addictive personality or whatever the gene is that addicts have.

I feel bad for people who can't control their vices.

Even women can be a vice if let them be.   :-X

DIV

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2008, 02:57:48 PM »

I've tried many things, but I don't have an addictive personality or whatever the gene is that addicts have.

I feel bad for people who can't control their vices.

Even women can be a vice if let them be.   :-X

DIV

I've never been into rec drugs either, but in my younger years I did try quite a few things.  I also enjoy that about weed, I can put it down for several years and not even think about it, smoke some when I have sleeping problems and just put it right back down again. 

I'm surprised I didn't get caught up in a lot of that stuff in my younger years though, I have a lot of addictive personality traits in my family, most being alcoholics.  I think it's due to just making a commitment to myself at a very young age never to get caught up in it after seeing what it did to several close family members.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2008, 03:09:03 PM »
I've never been into rec drugs either, but in my younger years I did try quite a few things.  I also enjoy that about weed, I can put it down for several years and not even think about it, smoke some when I have sleeping problems and just put it right back down again. 

I'm surprised I didn't get caught up in a lot of that stuff in my younger years though, I have a lot of addictive personality traits in my family, most being alcoholics.  I think it's due to just making a commitment to myself at a very young age never to get caught up in it after seeing what it did to several close family members.

I don't understand who lifters have severe addiction to Nubain.

It's not regarded as a strong narcotic, yet in BB you hear alot of horror stories about it.

DIV