Author Topic: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?  (Read 88781 times)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
Re: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?
« Reply #100 on: October 26, 2008, 07:50:21 PM »
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #101 on: October 26, 2008, 07:53:54 PM »
a girl (yes, it was a girl) did that prostate thing to me once and I swear it was amazing

yeah, i said it

Imagine how good a million dollars would have felt after, LOL!

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #102 on: October 26, 2008, 07:56:40 PM »
how many men's Pro BB are there currently in good standing?  and then you have the thousands who invest time and $ and still never make it.

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #103 on: October 26, 2008, 10:37:08 PM »
Bodybuilding and crazy antics/acts go hand in hand.  I could care less what other people do for money.  It's their life, not mine!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: October 26, 2008, 10:53:22 PM »
Don’t many of the bodybuilders (especially those who eventually find themselves in G4P situations) have similar personality traits?  Don’t many feed on the attention?  Aren’t most bodybuilders narrsisstic?

Johnnynoname may have been right all along

is there something wrong with my train of thought that I find that the whole G4P thing just goes hand in hand with pro bb'ing.

It all seems to fit together.  :-\

Relentless

• Getbig IV
  • Kevin Levrone is the genetic ideal.
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2008, 10:54:53 PM »
Ever notice how some bodybuilders like to brag about how many chicks they bag to everyone who will listen?

It's the same old scenario, over and over again.  These guys are very confused on many different levels.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: October 27, 2008, 03:48:08 AM »
what a f*cked up thread

read Beefys posts

next.........

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #107 on: October 27, 2008, 04:10:39 AM »
well once my male doctor put his fingers up my ass to check for prostate enlargement - i was mortified when he told me to drop them  :-X

to make it worse he told me to try relax  :-X

i felt like i had been raped/vialated - and went straight home to shower.

thinking back, i would do it again for $1m
 ;D

Urologists use ultrasound today.
Did he tell you he could use ultrasound too but he likes to be "thorough"?

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #108 on: October 27, 2008, 05:03:03 AM »
If you feel that way, why are you reading and posting in this thread?  On page 3 no less?  ???  Presumably, you have better things to do with your time.  At the very least, you have more than 500 other threads to choose from... yet here you are.

I have absolutely no problem with you starting these threads. I just think you should follow through and do your part of disclosing the G4P.
As empty as paradise

RZA

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: October 27, 2008, 05:32:34 AM »
The other day, Arvilla said he didn’t know about the G4P side (we can disagree on how big or small that side is) of bodybuilding until he came to getbig and other message boards.  I found this comment interesting coming from someone who has been involved in the sport for so many years.

When did the rest of you clue in to the G4P side?  How many of you are like Arvilla and didn’t know what was going on until you came to getbig or a similar board?  With sites like musclegallery.com accessible with just a mouse click it’s impossible to deny that at least posing is going on.  When did you realize there was a schmoe side to pro bodybuilding?

None of us can un-know what we now know, but do you think you were better off before you knew?

Simple equation: guys who need money to buy drugs so that they can compete+ "sport"competition where there is very little to no money at all+ "natural" appeal to a gay audience which has money+ the "Ben and Joe Weider" variable= G4P.

How can it be very different than what it is?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #110 on: October 27, 2008, 05:41:35 AM »
The other day, Arvilla said he didn’t know about the G4P side (we can disagree on how big or small that side is) of bodybuilding until he came to getbig and other message boards.  I found this comment interesting coming from someone who has been involved in the sport for so many years.

When did the rest of you clue in to the G4P side?  How many of you are like Arvilla and didn’t know what was going on until you came to getbig or a similar board?  With sites like musclegallery.com accessible with just a mouse click it’s impossible to deny that at least posing is going on.  When did you realize there was a schmoe side to pro bodybuilding?

None of us can un-know what we now know, but do you think you were better off before you knew?

Dude, stop with the endless gay threads. Gay. Gay. Gay. Thread after thread about how such thing in bodybuilding is gay, or how this and such guy is gay,  or how such politician was caught performing gay acts, or how this sports heroes came out, etcetera, etcetera ad nauseum. It is amazing how egocentric gay guys are. Everything revolves around their homosexuality to them. The World might be falling apart - as it indeed is -, and still all you care about is talking how this guy has a fat dick, or how that other guy has a bubble butt, or show yet this other guy was caught doing gay-for-pay. The only time I recall you talking about something was when you discussed ROTS when it was about to out onscreen, and that was 3 years ago. Get out of your gay bubble and start living in the grander world.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2008, 06:04:26 AM »
  Dude, stop with the endless gay threads. Gay. Gay. Gay. Thread after thread about how such thing in bodybuilding is gay, or how this and such guy is gay,  or how such politician was caught performing gay acts, or how this sports heroes came out, etcetera, etcetera ad nauseum. It is amazing how egocentric gay guys are. Everything revolves around their homosexuality to them. The World might be falling apart - as it indeed is -, and still all you care about is talking how this guy has a fat dick, or how that other guy has a bubble butt, or show yet this other guy was caught doing gay-for-pay. The only time I recall you talking about something was when you discussed ROTS when it was about to out onscreen, and that was 3 years ago. Get out of your gay bubble and start living in the grander world.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

He's sort of a one trick pony.

Permabulker

• Getbig IV
  • 1*
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2008, 07:04:26 AM »
Riiiiggghhht....

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2008, 07:19:32 AM »
I have absolutely no problem with you starting these threads. I just think you should follow through and do your part of disclosing the G4P.

More than once, you have articulated your "problem" with my starting "these threads" so there is no point in disavowing it now.  If you believe my threads are misguided--for whatever reason--once again, I invite you to turn your attention elsewhere; you have plenty of other threads to choose from.

For those who are interested in the naming of names, BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT has provided plenty of that.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2008, 07:25:48 AM »
Most of your threads are these threads, LOL!

Don't you have any non-gay stuff going on or are you just one dimensional as a person?

There's nothing wrong with being gay but WTF? Everything in the world doesn't have to relate to a person's sexuality unless they're insecure about it.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2008, 07:27:11 AM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The world may be falling apart... and with > 500 other threads to choose from, you are reading and posting on the 5th page of one of those gay threads you say you can't stand.  Why?

"Your honor I have no further questions for this witness."  ::)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2008, 07:41:57 AM »
Most of your threads are these threads, LOL!

Don't you have any non-gay stuff going on or are you just one dimensional as a person?

There's nothing wrong with being gay but WTF? Everything in the world doesn't have to relate to a person's sexuality unless they're insecure about it.

Time for a reality check:

So far, you have posted in this thread more than 20 times (not even I have posted that much) so there is no point in pretending as if there is some other subject you would prefer to be discussing; it would appear that you are even more interested in this topic than I am.  May I suggest that you take your foot out of your mouth?  Lather. Rinse. And repeat as necessary.  :-[

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2008, 07:54:11 AM »

So far, you have posted in this thread more than 20 times (not even I have posted that much) so there is no point in pretending as if there is some other subject you would prefer to be discussing; it would appear that you are even more interested in this topic than I am.  May I suggest that you take your foot out of your mouth?  Lather. Rinse. And repeat as necessary.  :-[

G4P is a part of the industry and will be that way forever.

Most of your posts are homosexual in nature. I post about politics, beer, bitches, training, injury, etc... I can only recall seeing one recent post from you that wasn't about gayness.

I don't have any problem with homosexuals but do find fags boorish and myopic. Same as anyone else who must be addresses primarily through a particular perspective instead of as a person first.

You're more or less the stereotypical gay, obsessed with all things gay and trying to make the world comply by pointing out homosexuality everywhere to not feel so out of place. A confident person that is educated should have more going on in their brain than concentrating on their sexual identity all day.

There is nothing wrong or special about being gay. Get over yourself. :P

DeltsaForce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2008, 07:58:21 AM »
Yet again this same fag is beating his same old fag drum and trying to claim that everyone is gay.
if u attack him, you're gay
you disagree, you're gay
what a tired old homo. 40 years old black dude who is too old to get any ass so he spends his life trying tell everyone on a bodybuilding they're gay too. lol.

Victor VonDoom

• Getbig IV
  • ...and Doom shall control the world!
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2008, 08:14:19 AM »

Bah ha ha ha ha  Doom is amused.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: October 27, 2008, 11:30:50 AM »
Bah ha ha ha ha  Doom is amused.

Does Latravia have gays?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #121 on: October 27, 2008, 12:58:07 PM »
The world may be falling apart... and with > 500 other threads to choose from, you are reading and posting on the 5th page of one of those gay threads you say you can't stand.  Why?

"Your honor I have no further questions for this witness."

This is your standard answer to anyone who reads any of your theads and criticizes it. What am I doing reading your thread? What am I doing reading any thread on Getbig? Reading a thread about how gay for pay is pervasive in bodybuilding doesen't make me gay, in the same way that someone reading an article in a newspaper about a senator being caught engaging in gay sex at a public bathroom doesen't make that person gay. It's called general interest and curiosity.

The thing is that all your threads revolve around homosexuality. Every time I log into Getbig and see list of threads on the Gossip&opinions board, if there is a thread by BayGBM among them, it is certainly a homosexuality thread. I don't even need to actually open the thread, because the title is already uber gay. Seriously, dude, why don't you expand your horizons and start discussing other things besides homosexuality? You are gay. We get it. I personally couldn't care less about yours or any other person's sexual orientation, since everyone goes to bed with whoever they wish. If a pro bodybuilder wants to enter the office of a rich 80 year-old pederast dressed as ice cream with a popsickle sticked up his ass, that he's business.

SUCKMYMUSCLE                                             

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #122 on: October 27, 2008, 01:05:48 PM »
bay, to be fair your being a bit of a cock tease in this thread  ;D

you have hinted that you know pro bodybuilders who have actively sought 'sponsors', then when pushed for even a hint you clam up.

why bother in the first place.

your like a tease in a club, she flirts, talks dirty about what she will do to you, and lets your imagination run wild, then you get her home, pull out the lube, chains and the strapon and she goes cold  :-\

at least give us some clues as to who you are talking about.

white or black?

with girlfriend/wife or single

mass monster or aesthetic

top 5 material or above top 5?
175lbs by 31st July

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: October 27, 2008, 01:09:40 PM »

you have hinted that you know pro bodybuilders who have actively sought 'sponsors', then when pushed for even a hint you clam up.

your like a tease in a club, she flirts, talks dirty about what she will do to you, and lets your imagination run wild, then you get her home, pull out the lube, chains and the strapon and she goes cold  :-\

at least give us some clues as to who you are talking about.

white or black?

with girlfriend/wife or single

mass monster or aesthetic

top 5 material or above top 5?

Don't encourage her. :)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: October 27, 2008, 02:16:12 PM »

From my perspective, the point of observing that some bodybuilders have actively sought sponsors (and found them) is not to out them, rather it is to underscore that this activity is going all around fans of the sport.  It is one thing for someone like Arvilla to say he didn’t know it was happening and quite another for others to deny it is happening or insist that it is a “rare” occurrence.  As gordiano said

... this whole industry . . . It's a huge bag of shit. Everyone within it, just winks their eye at each other, and pretend nothing is going on.

They continue with this pretense even when there are weblinks showing that so & so is or has been available for rent.

Review his threads; BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT has provided you with plenty of names to sate your appetite.  If you want more, you can do the research yourself.  Again, I am not in the outing business.

By the way, I don’t mind people attacking me.  Unlike some people here, I’m very good at ignoring threads, posts, and people that do not interest me.  I do however find it amusing that—no matter the forum--guys like suckmymuscle and drkaje consistently show up in the gay threads that they ostensibly find so objectionable, even to the point of visiting and posting in the threads more often than I do.  :D