Author Topic: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?  (Read 88718 times)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Re: G4P...Were you better off not knowing?
« Reply #125 on: October 27, 2008, 03:13:14 PM »

From my perspective, the point of observing that some bodybuilders have actively sought sponsors (and found them) is not to out them, rather it is to underscore that this activity is going all around fans of the sport.  It is one thing for someone like Arvilla to say he didn’t know it was happening and quite another for others to deny it is happening or insist that it is a “rare” occurrence.  As gordiano said

They continue with this pretense even when there are weblinks showing that so & so is or has been available for rent.

Review his threads; BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT has provided you with plenty of names to sate your appetite.  If you want more, you can do the research yourself.  Again, I am not in the outing business.

By the way, I don’t mind people attacking me.  Unlike some people here, I’m very good at ignoring threads, posts, and people that do not interest me.  I do however find it amusing that—no matter the forum--guys like suckmymuscle and drkaje consistently show up in the gay threads that they ostensibly find so objectionable, even to the point of visiting and posting in the threads more often than I do.  :D

No need to get defensive. Pointing out the obvious (you rarely post non gay stuff) isn't an attack, merely the truth. Anyone else would have pointed out some of their posts unrelated to homosexuality but since you can't it's easier to pretend you're being attacked. It's laughable that you'd try pulling undergrad debate tactics and not expect to be called out. I've made similar observations in the past and you couldn't respond articulate a response then, no good response now isn't a surprise at all.

I'm sure you'll have something 'clever' to say like "ignore my posts because they're all gay" or "You must be gay for reading gay posts" or probably something about my wanting to do G4P, LOL! We'll certainly all think you're really, really.... really smart and be impressed so don't bother unless there's actually a real answer why you can't post or add anything to GetBig that isn't related to homosexuality.

No answer would be better than the same old "I'm rubber and you're glue", LOL!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #126 on: October 27, 2008, 04:48:56 PM »
In Bay's defense, I had a fairly long debate with him in which I was bitching about the state of the American educational system K-college (and I was correct) and his basic position was that it's the individual's job to deal with it (and he was also correct).  He didn't mention teh gay once.

Panda has a point tho Bay.  A very teasing tale you've told in this thread.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: October 27, 2008, 05:07:10 PM »
In Bay's defense, I had a fairly long debate with him in which I was bitching about the state of the American educational system K-college (and I was correct) and his basic position was that it's the individual's job to deal with it (and he was also correct).  He didn't mention teh gay once.

Panda has a point tho Bay.  A very teasing tale you've told in this thread.

That and the back injury post makes 2!!!! :)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #128 on: October 27, 2008, 05:10:05 PM »
That and the back injury post makes 2!!!! :)

Hmmm, but what caused the 'back' injury?  :D

mrbham

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: October 27, 2008, 05:41:22 PM »
Look at which 3 are in the photo, I bet Milos is a real PIMP!!

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #130 on: October 27, 2008, 05:55:39 PM »
come on baygbm, expose the g4p superstar names.  beefyheavyweight style.  that would be the shit

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #131 on: October 27, 2008, 06:58:09 PM »
Most people knew taht shit went on.  But it was kind of like you didn't mention it.  Its like having a gay cousin.  Everybody knows he's gay, but you choose to ignore it

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #132 on: October 27, 2008, 07:40:49 PM »
Nasser has done G4P. he enjoyed it so much, he went back and returned the money.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: October 27, 2008, 08:58:14 PM »
Nasser has done G4P. he enjoyed it so much, he started his own business.

Fixed.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #134 on: October 27, 2008, 09:00:21 PM »
The only board I read before coming here was bb.com and there's no mention of G4P over there. I'm glad I found out about it. Not too surprised it exists except for the more extreme stuff (Kai Green). Being straight I can't say I'm a fan but it sure makes the "sport" more interesting.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #135 on: October 27, 2008, 09:46:54 PM »
I dont see what is "gay" about this picture?  Is there something I'm missing?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: October 27, 2008, 09:51:07 PM »
I dont see what is "gay" about this picture?  Is there something I'm missing?

A brain.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: October 27, 2008, 09:54:31 PM »
A brain.  :D

Typical uneducated response since there is nothing actually gay with that picture that you can describe. 

Three bodybuilders showing their physique to an exec of the bodybuilding federation - yup real gay  ::) 

If he was massaging or kissing or something along those lines, then you could say its gay.

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: October 27, 2008, 10:03:27 PM »
Typical uneducated response since there is nothing actually gay with that picture that you can describe. 

Three bodybuilders showing their physique to an exec of the bodybuilding federation - yup real gay  ::) 

If he was massaging or kissing or something along those lines, then you could say its gay.

OHHH SHTTOPP!!  Don't get so defensive you highly educated 'Mo (Homo).  Getting any bonus cheques from Ron?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: October 27, 2008, 10:38:00 PM »
For those of you who still don't get it, here is a lesson on how to see what is right in front of you.

The picture is reply #47
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233404#msg3233404

the question is reply #55
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233537#msg3233537

the answer is reply #57
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233601#msg3233601

After you look at those posts, review the pic of Weider in his office again...  The dots are not that hard to connect.   ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: October 27, 2008, 10:44:13 PM »
For those of you who still don't get it, here is a lesson on how to see what is right in front of you.

The picture is reply #47
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233404#msg3233404

the question is reply #55
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233537#msg3233537

the answer is reply #57
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=229716.msg3233601#msg3233601

After you look at those posts, review the pic of Weider in his office again...  The dots are not that hard to connect.   ::)

Is it just a coincidence that you being gay happen to think that not only the Weider office pic but practically anything to do with bodybuilding is gay?  FFS you said even the muscle-time website pictures are somehow G4P?!  ::)

There is no similarity between the Yates pic you linked vs. the Weider office pic.  Yates is being disguised as some type of warrior which some gays probably get off on, but the Weider office pic simply has 3 bodybuilders with their shirts off. 

Yes, we get it.  You are gay.  Now stop pretending that everyone and everything around you is gay as well.

marcus

• Getbig IV
« Reply #141 on: October 27, 2008, 10:53:03 PM »
Why would three bodybuilders go to the Weider offices and take off their shirts?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #142 on: October 27, 2008, 10:56:13 PM »
Why would three bodybuilders go to the Weider offices and take off their shirts?  ::)

So if we weren't there to know the exact reason then it must be homosexual?  ::)

Is it ridiculous to assume that they may have been showing their condition for an upcoming contest or discussing pointers on posing?

I'm not even a fan of any of those guys so I shouldn't even care, I just find it annoying when BayGBM tries to push the everything-in-bodybuilding-is-gay agenda down everyone's throat or even when straight guys think anything to do with the "sport" is gay.  If you're straight and you think bodybuilding is that gay then why post here?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #143 on: October 27, 2008, 11:08:01 PM »
>There is no similarity between the Yates pic you linked vs. the Weider office pic.

Of course there is.  The similarity is you (or someone like you) saw the pic and said “I don’t get it (the gay overtones in this pic) . . . please explain.”

>I just find it annoying when BayGBM tries to push the everything-in-bodybuilding-is-gay agenda down everyone's throat

There are worse things I could push down your throat.  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: October 27, 2008, 11:15:13 PM »
Of course there is.  The similarity is you (or someone like you) saw the pic and said “I don’t get it (the gay overtones in this pic) . . . please explain.”

Yes, but the difference is that the gay overtone was easily explained in the Yates pic, yet I have still not gotten any explanation as to what is gay in the Weider pic, even though I directly asked more than once.

You guys think that just because three bodybuilders have their shirts off for a picture in the Weider office that it must have been proceeded by a fuckfest LOL.  I've seen pics of Joe with Arnold and others wearing nothing but posing trunks, does that mean there was G4P happening there too?  ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #145 on: October 27, 2008, 11:33:55 PM »
I just find it annoying when BayGBM tries to push the everything-in-bodybuilding-is-gay agenda down everyone's throat or even when straight guys think anything to do with the "sport" is gay.

x2

(is that the way the kids do it these days?)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #146 on: October 27, 2008, 11:35:15 PM »
I've seen pics of Joe with Arnold and others wearing nothing but posing trunks, does that mean there was G4P happening there too?  ::)

well, that might be a bad example

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: October 27, 2008, 11:58:42 PM »
I was better off without all the constant references by BayGBM and crew that all of GetBig are closet homos, yes.

When it becomes part of the contest proceedings to suck a schmoe off on stage, then there might be a problem, but as for G4P, it's just part of the physique business.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #148 on: October 28, 2008, 05:35:35 AM »
Yes, but the difference is that the gay overtone was easily explained in the Yates pic, yet I have still not gotten any explanation as to what is gay in the Weider pic, even though I directly asked more than once.

You guys think that just because three bodybuilders have their shirts off for a picture in the Weider office that it must have been proceeded by a fuckfest LOL.  I've seen pics of Joe with Arnold and others wearing nothing but posing trunks, does that mean there was G4P happening there too?  ::)

Don't waste time asking him simple, direct questions.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: October 28, 2008, 06:51:56 AM »
I was better off without all the constant references by BayGBM and crew that all of GetBig are closet homos, yes.

When it becomes part of the contest proceedings to suck a schmoe off on stage, then there might be a problem, but as for G4P, it's just part of the physique business.

It's only gay if you want it to be gay.  :D