Author Topic: Steroids - what will happen to the pros?  (Read 3629 times)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
Steroids - what will happen to the pros?
« on: October 26, 2008, 11:59:06 AM »
What is going to happen to these pros? 

Some, like Melvin Anthony and Darrem Charles, have hearts intended to pump blood for about 165 pounds, maybe 180 or so if they were into natural bodybuilding.  Even some of the "taller" pros like Dennis Wolf are not really intended to walk around at more than 180 or so (210 with natural bodybuilding maybe).

Check this out:

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=36276

http://www.publishwebeasy.com/2008/health-fitness/10/bodybuilding-legends-what-is-the-future-for-bodybuilders-part-3

Discuss.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Juice pigs.
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2008, 12:03:33 PM »
whos that lovely pig?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2008, 12:17:59 PM »
oh but Steroids are not harmful ::)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2008, 12:19:47 PM »
I posted this on here because I didn't want to post it on one of the delusional boards like MD or mayhem where all of the juice pigs are in denial.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »
Yeah bodybuilders are not normal human beings and can't have physical problems. If they do they physical problems it's always the roids. If a "normal" person has a physical problem it's always the genetics  ::)

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2008, 12:30:28 PM »
Yeah bodybuilders are not normal human beings and can't have physical problems. If they do they physical problems it's always the roids. If a "normal" person has a physical problem it's always the genetics  ::)

Hi Greg Kovacs.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2008, 12:37:48 PM »

Veteran_Lifter

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • haha
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2008, 02:22:00 PM »
Hell no.

Yeah but I take it that you use lots of gas and will soon have a heart attack from using gas and rationalize your behaviour.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2008, 02:24:33 PM »
id love to jam my penise in that hole.

io856

« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2008, 02:28:55 PM »
id love to jam my penise in that hole.
It would be great wouldn't it  ;D

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2008, 02:29:53 PM »
Professional bodybuilding is a tiny subculture of a sport yet the major health problems that occur is brushed off as bad genetics.  This is the rationalization of a drug user.

You can't use steroids, diuretics, insulin, gh, speed, anti estrogens, LH hormones and oil inject and say it's not a major risk to health.  

One thing that's for sure.  All these muscle marvels on stage and in your gyms look like crap in less than six short months off of drugs.

This "sport" attracts a lot of insecure boys that will do anything to be a man including risking health.  Train natural.  At least you will look good year after year.  These steroid guys do cycles on and off for a rough average of 10 years before health, law, or finances get the better of them.  Also don't take any training advice off a user.  Let them give you advice when they are off.  Believe me you wouldn't take advice off many of these guys seeing how they truly look.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »
Professional bodybuilding is a tiny subculture of a sport yet the major health problems that occur is brushed off as bad genetics.  This is the rationalization of a drug user.

You can't use steroids, diuretics, insulin, gh, speed, anti estrogens, LH hormones and oil inject and say it's not a major risk to health.  

One thing that's for sure.  All these muscle marvels on stage and in your gyms look like crap in less than six short months off of drugs.

This "sport" attracts a lot of insecure boys that will do anything to be a man including risking health
.  Train natural.  At least you will look good year after year.  These steroid guys do cycles on and off for a rough average of 10 years before health, law, or finances get the better of them.  Also don't take any training advice off a user.  Let them give you advice when they are off.  Believe me you wouldn't take advice off many of these guys seeing how they truly look.

Exactly. No regard for laws, health, honor, pride, ethics, et cetera....
HAHA, RON.....

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2008, 03:18:44 PM »
oh but Steroids are not harmful ::)

anabolic steroids have been used by athletes for over 60 years.  there has been no epidemic of health problems with the top bodybuilders of the 1940s to 1970s.  the problems today are with GH and Insulin, diuretics, synthol, dnp, and lots of other drugs.

Sam

• Getbig IV
  • I just shoot the bastards.....Thats my policy!
« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2008, 03:23:20 PM »

This "sport" attracts a lot of insecure boys that will do anything to be a man including risking health.  Train natural.  At least you will look good year after year.  These steroid guys do cycles on and off for a rough average of 10 years before health, law, or finances get the better of them.  Also don't take any training advice off a user.  Let them give you advice when they are off.  Believe me you wouldn't take advice off many of these guys seeing how they truly look.

Good Post Bro  ;)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
Re: Steroids - what will happen to the pros?
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2008, 03:24:57 PM »
anabolic steroids have been used by athletes for over 60 years.  there has been no epidemic of health problems with the top bodybuilders of the 1940s to 1970s.  the problems today are with GH and Insulin, diuretics, synthol, dnp, and lots of other drugs.

What problems do you see from GH and insulin? Diuretics have killed a few but what health problems have we seen among the pros from GH and insulin?

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2008, 03:24:57 PM »
IMO its the AI and the diuretics which really fuck guys up. of course they all have an effect but those two are pretty bad as far as health goes.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2008, 03:28:11 PM »
What problems do you see from GH and insulin? Diuretics have killed a few but what health problems have we seen among the pros from GH and insulin?
gh is supposedly good for life EXTENSION and according to milos insulin will help prevent diabetes that might otherwise occur from high gi carb intake if the slin is used correctly ?     

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2008, 03:28:44 PM »

Fucking about with insulin levels is one of the most dangerous things you can ever do, Diabetes et all

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2008, 03:31:06 PM »
Fucking about with insulin levels is one of the most dangerous things you can ever do, Diabetes et all

gh is supposedly good for life EXTENSION and according to milos insulin will help prevent diabetes that might otherwise occur from high gi carb intake if the slin is used correctly ?     

\... supposed to help releave stress from the pancreas..

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2008, 03:34:54 PM »

The main problem with insulin is if you get the dose wrong it can be a killer, if your blood sugar levels are in a normal range you play roulette evey time you take it

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2008, 03:37:40 PM »
The main problem with insulin is if you get the dose wrong it can be a killer, if your blood sugar levels are in a normal range you play roulette evey time you take it
yes... of course...

Sam

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2008, 03:42:05 PM »

And a lot of the guys taking Insulin dont know shit from chocolate cake, somebody says take this and thats what they do. Bodybuilders mentality.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2008, 03:49:04 PM »

I actually don't think GH is good for life extension, especially not if it's used in bodybuilding dosages or even so-called "low dosages" for fat loss. High IGF-1 shortens lifespan in animals at least - lowering IGF-1 increases lifespan. And adding insulin would only make insulin resistance from GH worse.

I'm just curious what health problems we have seen that can be linked to these drugs.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2008, 03:51:19 PM »

I have seen many many bodybuilders use it and haven't seen one single emergency episode, nor heard of one among my circle of friends.

musclehedz

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2008, 03:58:38 PM »
Don't use more than 10IU. Only fast acting types like humalog/novorapid to prevent fat storage and hypo's during sleep etc.
4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. Play it safe and it will be fine.