Author Topic: How can McSame call Obama Cocky when Mcsame guarantee's a win?  (Read 7450 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: How can McSame call Obama Cocky when Mcsame guarantee's a win?
« Reply #75 on: October 27, 2008, 09:37:31 AM »
Not bitter at all... I answered your question... I do not think it's "all McCain's fault" as you put it.

Very straight forward... I would answer a question if I read it. I did not read the question you are referring to.

I still await your answer to my question howver.

There is no straight answer to your question, the congress have done many things over 30 years and its comprised of many people, summarizing all of that into a good/bad answer is simply wrong. Thus either you ask something specific or you will get no answer, because there is none.

Now my questions:

1.What do you think about Obama interview to the radio at 2001? (posted at other threads I can link you but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

2.How is a governor and former mayor less qualified than a junior senator? Being a governor is the closest to being the president as I see it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #76 on: October 27, 2008, 09:45:40 AM »
There is no straight answer to your question, the congress have done many things over 30 years and its comprised of many people, summarizing all of that into a good/bad answer is simply wrong. Thus either you ask something specific or you will get no answer, because there is none.

Now my questions:

1.What do you think about Obama interview to the radio at 2001? (posted at other threads I can link you but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about).

2.How is a governor and former mayor less qualified than a junior senator? Being a governor is the closest to being the president as I see it.

Ok... on question 1, I really did miss it, so if you link it, I will watch it.

On question 2.

I never said she was "less or more" qualified...

What I've stated and continue to question is that Karl Rove said that Tim Kaine, the Governor of Virginia, was a terrible pick to be Obama's VP.

When asked why, he said that Tim Kaine only had previous experience as a city councilman of Richmond, Virginia (a city of 150,000+), was Mayor of that city, and then has been governor for 3 years (slightly longer than Sarah Palin), yet he was considered by the one of the top Republican political machinists to be a "terrible pick".

On every single qualification, Tim Kaine has been in a larger environment and dealt with bigger issues by being from a more populated area than Sarah Palin was, yet he was a terrible pick.

So why is she a "great one" according to the neo-cons?

That's what I've said.

I have never said she's less qualified... I've said she's a terrible pick.

However, if you look past the political experience, you would have to admit that Barack Obama on every other level is far superior to her... both in education and intelligence.

His ability to relay information to the American public is by far greater than hers, and considering I'm "Joe 6-pack", I question her intelligence... When I watched her debate, I instantly questioned her ability to speak coherently about topics posed to her.

How is a person who can not answer questions posed to them for the American people going to fare against foreign dignitaries when asked "why"?

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #77 on: October 27, 2008, 09:51:52 AM »
Benny, I expect bullshit like that from you because you seem like an angry person who enjoys insulting others and shows periods of diminished intellect during arguments here.  Jag is smarter so I didn't expect that from her, particularly making fun of older people.
See, I make it a practice not to insult people (unless insulted by them), because I try to be a better person than that.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #78 on: October 27, 2008, 09:54:56 AM »
Simple question, who is running for President?  The Obama camp likes to take on Bush and Palin, but not really McCain.

That should show you how bad McCain is really though.

:(

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #79 on: October 27, 2008, 09:57:45 AM »
That should show you how bad McCain is really though.

:(
To me it seems like his arguments against McCain are weak so he has to attack Palin.
Squishy face retard

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #80 on: October 27, 2008, 09:58:08 AM »
Matt, your misguided on several accounts.  McCain spoke at an event where ACORN was 1 of the sponsors.  Completely different than Obama's campaign giving nearly $900,000 to support ACORN, speaking to them while saying they will have representation with him in office and defending them as their lawyer.

Also, voting with Bush 90% of the time is not outrageous.  It sounds like a lot, but its spin.  Of the great # of bills that come through washington, there are many that both parties agree on and are counted in that #.  You'd probably see many of the leading democrats vote with Bush the majority of the time.  Therefore, the 90% agreement in voting is misleading.  They are two different people that agree on some platforms and disagree on others, stop spinning.

Theres nnothing missleading about him voting 90% of the time with bush.  Its either he did or he didnt, and he DID!.  go to factcheck.org   He even admitted to it on TV saying that he voted in agreement with bush more then any other republican??? so um mcbush admits it himself yet u still r defend this old bastard? Damn u guy remind me of hilary supporters, just dont know when to fricken give up ::).

Oh yeh john mcbush's family use to own slaves just 150 years ago, thought u might want to know that  ;)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #81 on: October 27, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »
To me it seems like his arguments against McCain are weak so he has to attack Palin.
If his arguments are so weak, why are the polls showing a potential landslide victory for Obama?
!

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #82 on: October 27, 2008, 10:27:25 AM »
Ok... on question 1, I really did miss it, so if you link it, I will watch it.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=243041.0;topicseen

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: October 27, 2008, 11:11:49 AM »
Hillary should have been the democratic nominee, she was much better qualified.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 27, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
Historically McCain has been anywhere between 60 and 90% in voting with Bush.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #85 on: October 27, 2008, 10:46:46 PM »
Historically McCain has been anywhere between 60 and 90% in voting with Bush.

lol like 60% is any better why even post that!?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #86 on: October 27, 2008, 11:05:08 PM »

lol like 60% is any better why even post that!?

Why don't you put your money where your mouth is? (and I'm not talking about Will Harris cock)

Post some SPECIFIC votes and show us how McCain Vs Obama voted on them....if you won't do that you are just copy pasting the liberal media thoughts into here.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #87 on: October 28, 2008, 12:45:30 AM »
"the very least democratic supporters can do is feign a weeny bit of respect for him before the senile old fuck gets his hat handed to him and shrivelled nuts yanked off his wrinkled arthritic carcass on the 4th. Then Cindy can cart him off to an old age home for malignant pandering whores, and we'll never have to see him or hear from him again"
--------------------------

Jag, this quote above is very disappointing....actuall y it makes me think less of you.  Not only are you insulting a presidential candidate who has contributed a lot to this country, you are vicioulsy insulting older people, which as a doc, I find disturbing.  We'll all be old some day.  Remember that before you make your aging insults.  For someone that I'd like to give some respect to, your making that very difficult with these type of purely hateful comments.  You stoop to a very angry and insulting level.  You'll never see me criticize Obama or McCain in this manner whether I agree or disagree with a policy or platform.  Both men deserve to be treated with some respect. 

I understand and respect your position, ...however, please understand I have a different perspective.
I believe in treating people with as much respect as they show me they deserve. I have seen sides of McCain that you evidently have not. Quite frankly, I think I've shown him more respect than he deserves.

Knowing what I know about you, I can see both where and why you would find my comments disconcerting, and for that I'm sorry that you found them upsetting. Clearly I have no respect for McCain and it shows.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 28, 2008, 12:57:03 AM »
Benny, I expect bullshit like that from you because you seem like an angry person who enjoys insulting others and shows periods of diminished intellect during arguments here.  Jag is smarter so I didn't expect that from her, particularly making fun of older people.
See, I make it a practice not to insult people (unless insulted by them), because I try to be a better person than that.

With all due respect shootfighter, I don't think you've been paying enough attention to McCain lately.
I can't think of a political candidate aside from Bush, that has done more to insult people than him.
I'm not sure which insult was the biggest:
  • His duplicity on the Iraq war
  • His duplicity on Bush tax cuts
  • His duplicity on same-sex marriage
  • His duplicity on the confederate flag issue
  • His selfish ambition
  • His role vis-a-vis POW's / MIA's
  • His gas-tax holiday
  • His selection of Sarah Palin
  • His suspension of his campaign
  • His selling his soul...then still asking for your vote
  • etc., etc., etc....

The list of insults go on and on and on... The man is either a lunatic, ...or he thinks you're stupid.
My guess is, ...it's a combination of both, ...and with the numbers who still support him, ...I might tend to agree.  :-\
w

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #89 on: October 28, 2008, 07:02:14 PM »

Huh? Benny is angry? Wow... I never noticed.  ::)

Pete Dimano

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: October 28, 2008, 07:50:48 PM »
1. Obama doesn't "run" his campaign.  He doesn't know how to make decisions, he has people do it for him. He's never ran a state, city or business and failed his district in Illinois.

Will you admit the Obama campaign has been run better than the McCain campaign, regardless of who is calling the shots?  We all know neither guy is running their own campaign.
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #91 on: October 28, 2008, 10:57:39 PM »
"I am disappointed in you jag..."
Who are you, her father?  ::)

" I expect bullshit like that from you"..." Jag is smarter"
Like I give a shit or am concerned about your opinion or require your validation.  ::)
Take you patronizing tone and self-righteous attitude and shove it up your ass.

Huh? Benny is angry? Wow... I never noticed.  ::)
So what if I am angry? Fuck off.
!

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: October 29, 2008, 05:39:28 AM »
Oh yeh john mcbush's family use to own slaves just 150 years ago, thought u might want to know that  ;)

HELLO DIPSHIT!

FACTS:
In 1860 only a small minority of whites owned slaves. According to the U.S. census report for that last year before the Civil War, there were nearly 27 million whites in the country. Some eight million of them lived in the slaveholding states.

The census also determined that there were fewer than 385,000 individuals who owned slaves (1). Even if all slaveholders had been white, that would amount to only 1.4 percent of whites in the country (or 4.8 percent of southern whites owning one or more slaves).

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

Was McCain alive 150 years ago?
Is McCain a slave owner?

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 29, 2008, 07:48:26 AM »

Was McCain alive 150 years ago?

By the looks of him, ...I'm not too sure.  He might have been :P

Is McCain a slave owner?

His family were most definitely slave holders, and his family's wealth and position in society stems from those days.

McCain, ...as "The Prince" was a direct beneficiary of slavery.
w

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: October 29, 2008, 08:41:02 AM »

His family were most definitely slave holders, and his family's wealth and position in society stems from those days.

According to federal census reports, on June 1, 1860 there were nearly 4.5 million Negroes in the United States, with fewer than four million of them living in the southern slaveholding states. Of the blacks residing in the South, 261,988 were not slaves. Of this number, 10,689 lived in New Orleans. The country's leading African American historian, Duke University professor John Hope Franklin, records that in New Orleans over 3,000 free Negroes owned slaves, or 28 percent of the free Negroes in that city.

To return to the census figures quoted above, this 28 percent is certainly impressive when compared to less than 1.4 percent of all American whites and less than 4.8 percent of southern whites. The statistics show that, when free, blacks disproportionately became slave masters.

leland000

• Getbig II
« Reply #95 on: October 29, 2008, 08:44:53 AM »

Or maybe his wealth comes from his wife being the chair of Hensley & Co which is one of the largest anheuser-busch distributors in the U.S.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: October 29, 2008, 10:35:04 AM »
Or maybe his wealth comes from his wife being the chair of Hensley & Co which is one of the largest anheuser-busch distributors in the U.S.

I wasn't taking about the wealth he married into, I was talking about the McCain family wealth
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #97 on: October 29, 2008, 10:36:48 AM »
What % of the time did Obama vote with Bush?

That would put thing into perspective here.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: October 29, 2008, 10:38:26 AM »

You can quote census figures all day long. I don't care if it was only 1% of families in the south who owned slaves.
It doesn't change the fact that McCain's family was one of them, and he is a direct beneficiary of the wealth his family was able to amass as a result of all that free labour for years.
w

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #99 on: October 29, 2008, 10:45:22 AM »
You can quote census figures all day long. I don't care if it was only 1% of families in the south who owned slaves.
It doesn't change the fact that McCain's family was one of them, and he is a direct beneficiary of the wealth his family was able to amass as a result of all that free labour for years.

How about Obama white side of the family?

What about the Communist leader he supports in Kenya that uses his black "brothers" lives for his cause at all prices,like inducing riots that kill them....seems like modern political slavery to me.

And to the final question,why are you feeling so bitter lately?