Author Topic: More peaceful Muslim love. 3 men gouge out Afghan man's eyes in front of family.  (Read 4046 times)

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
  • Hesitation doesn't come easily in this blood...
It wasn't an argument ::)  It was a fact ;)

In this thread it holds as much weight and relevancy of me saying "the Moon is a natural satellite orbiting the planet Earth".

How about, as a moderate you set an example and stop posting frivolous "facts"?
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
In this thread it holds as much weight and relevancy of me saying "the Moon is a natural satellite orbiting the planet Earth".

How about, as a moderate you set an example and stop posting frivolous "facts"?
My statement is relevant.  I don't give a flying rats ass if you don't think so. I posted it for a reason... or I can just end this and kill all threads like this from here on out if that'll make you happier.

Cromespyder

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
True and I believe in that.

But "sarcastic" is just full of shit, sad truly sad.

Poor Muslims...only 1Bil compared to 30Mil Jews....yeah....the Jews are a real threat  ::)
it's not the numbers you jackass ::)  what's really 'truly sad' is how brainwashed and dumbed down you are.
look into AIPAC and jewish control of our media for starters.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
My statement is relevant.  I don't give a flying rats ass if you don't think so. I posted it for a reason... or I can just end this and kill all threads like this from here on out if that'll make you happier.

By kill I assume you mean "censor"?

Haha, comical...
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
By kill I assume you mean "censor"?

Haha, comical...
yea dude, that's what I mean and censor is what I'll do...  racism/hate speach is against board policy and getbig rules.  I have a freaking tightrope to walk with this stuff, it's real easy for shit to go over the line, you'll just have to cut me a little slack if I pop in with statements like that and opt to keep the thread over wacking them.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
yea dude, that's what I mean and censor is what I'll do...  racism/hate speach is against board policy and getbig rules.  I have a freaking tightrope to walk with this stuff, it's real easy for shit to go over the line, you'll just have to cut me a little slack if I pop in with statements like that and opt to keep the thread over wacking them.

OK, I'll sit here waiting what racism or hate speech I have displayed in this thread.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
WTF?!

I can't believe such blatant attempts to incite religious bigotry and intolerance are permitted on this board,
...while my innocent little October surprise prank is relegated to the Z board.

I was only trying to give repugs a little hope, ...they seem so depressed lately.

Is there no fairness or justice in this world? {pout} {sniffle}  :'(

No other religion is as violent, barbaric, and backwards as is modern day Islam.

It truly is the religion of satan.

Between "honor killings", killing Theo Van Gogh, riots over cartoons, etc, it truly is the religion of the barbarian.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Oh golly gosh... the old "it's not just islam, let's bring christianity, judaism and mickey mouse into the fray..."

You're building your house on sand with that argument.

Sorry, are you REALLY this stupid (what happened to your 160 IQ)? The Taliban is an islamist group wishing to put the Afghan country under strict islamic rule. Their whole basis is the implementation and the forced submission of the peoples of Afghan to live under strict islamic jurisdiction. To force the entire world under to submit to god under islamic law is islam's loftiest target. The Taliban are doing their part, as justified and promoted via the koran (infallible word of god) itself.

So, this has everything to do with islam (fear via brutality forcing people to submit), but idiots like you like to overlook that because somehow you believe islam to be equal with every other world religion or ideology in britality and "extremism", and as Hugo has shown, people like to make scapegoats for islam by stating "Good and bad can be found everywhere... no religion or race is immune from having a dark side, certainly not Christianity...", what a ridiculously stupid statement.

Watching these two twats (Hugo and Jag) go at it is borderline disgusting. I find it hilariously pathetic that one can NEVER mention one thing about Islam and the Taliban/Iraq on here without one of these two retards drudging up the fact that Christians killed people 500 years ago like this.

Well, guess what, 500 years ago the Ottoman Empire and the Muslims were JUST AS BAD, IF NOT WORSE.

Trying to justify gouging a man's eyes out and abstaining blame from the Muslims who did it because Christians did it in 1286 is disgusting, and pathetic.

Jag's a Muslim though, so it's understandable. All hail Allah, he can do no wrong!  ::)

And Jag, this is a political thread. It has everything to do with insurgents in Afghanistan. Unlike 90% of the bullshit you post here, like your threads about cross dressing guys and a variety of other topics that have nothing to do with politics, she who has a 160 IQ but can't spell "judgment" correctly.  :D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
OK, I'll sit here waiting what racism or hate speech I have displayed in this thread.
didn't say you did.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.

As MattT will say it " jealousy is a bitch, holllllaaaa"  ;D

What up, low rida?

Holla!
G

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
Well, as we know all religions are morally equivalent. Muslims arent violent at all. Its a lie. All religions are violent. Those damn evangelical christians knocked on my door just the other day and tried to kill me for having my cat neutered, they said I was trying to prevent god from bringing new kitties into this world as professed in the story of adam and eve. Right after, some violent Jehovahs witnesses showed up and wouldnt leave until I discussed salvation. They didn't become violent however until I offered them decafinated coffee. Some super extreme buddhists started kidnapping people by me, but instead of beheading them, they forced them to chant and sweep the local temple.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
True and I believe in that.

But "sarcastic" is just full of shit, sad truly sad.

Poor Muslims...only 1Bil compared to 30Mil Jews....yeah....the Jews are a real threat  ::)

I agree that there is definitely no comparison, at least in modern times, and that the Jewish people have not come out and said they want to wipe Islamic countries off the map, however, I don't think they are completely innocent... I see how things are in the West Bank and Gaza.

Personally, I think they're both lunatics, but I would say that the Jewish people, in general, tend not to blow shit up over it.

Nordic Superman

• Getbig V
I agree that there is definitely no comparison, at least in modern times, and that the Jewish people have not come out and said they want to wipe Islamic countries off the map, however, I don't think they are completely innocent... I see how things are in the West Bank and Gaza.

Personally, I think they're both lunatics, but I would say that the Jewish people, in general, tend not to blow shit up over it.

Not to mention we should be extremely thankful for the scientific advancements they have provided us in both ancient and recent times at a rate of 6000% more (in relative terms) than muslims.
الاسلام هو شيطانية

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
If you were to break down a great reason for their necessity to the human race, their desire to become educated and advance society is a great one.

The Islamic faith has not allowed that so much.

It's hard to think about scientific advancement when all you want to do is blow something up with a backpack.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
What up, low rida?

Holla!

You're doing it wrong!

Promise Matt he can blow you and he will show you how to do it.

Put your hands higher and more hollllllllllllaaaaaaaaaa aa in it!  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
If you were to break down a great reason for their necessity to the human race, their desire to become educated and advance society is a great one.

The Islamic faith has not allowed that so much.

It's hard to think about scientific advancement when all you want to do is blow something up with a backpack.

In some day and age, the ability to load an ambulance with explosives, fill teddy bears with c4 and the ability to behead a women in under a minute flat may be valid and lucrative professions.  ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Bump

Fury

• Getbig V
Two years later and Jag still spews the same embarrassing claims that she did in this thread. Shame that Nordic Superman hasn't posted here lately. That dude was great at smashing the Islamists and their arguments.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Two years later and Jag still spews the same embarrassing claims that she did in this thread. Shame that Nordic Superman hasn't posted here lately. That dude was great at smashing the Islamists and their arguments.

Yeah, I am on a rampage lately with exposing the idiots.   Nothing better than to bump old threads.