Author Topic: David Beckham checking out the lakergirls on season opener  (Read 7466 times)

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
Re: David Beckham checking out the lakergirls on season opener
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2008, 06:28:24 PM »
And we wouldnt want it any other way, so stop calling them sluts and make them feel that its ok  ;)

Yes, you are right; be very reassuring. Make them feel comfortable; this is of the utmost importance.

That's your ticket sunny boy!

I'm just wondering what this means for the future of the American family.

That is all.

:)

☠ Order of Nephilim

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2008, 07:04:14 PM »
Many are sluts.

I have fucked married women (not proud and learned a lesson) and it has since distorrted and runined my impression and view of most women.

There are some good ones out there. The good ones dont be sluts with ya, and if she is a decent girl fellas wont fuck her about, well i wouwldnt neway

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2008, 07:20:27 PM »
Many are sluts.

I have fucked married women (not proud and learned a lesson) and it has since distorrted and runined my impression and view of most women.

There are some good ones out there. The good ones dont be sluts with ya, and if she is a decent girl fellas wont fuck her about, well i wouwldnt neway

I don't blame you for feeling that way,
and I'm not surprised in the least.

I've had attractive women in their 40's come on to me.

One that comes to mind was married to a well earning professional.
I didn't take advantage of that opportunity though.
In any case, I'm sure she'll end up getting alimony payments sooner or later.
☠ Order of Nephilim

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2008, 07:22:01 PM »
Good for David. Look on, brutha. Look on...

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2008, 08:03:10 PM »
i cant stand a female who would cheat on a man. fuck that.  any BITCH who does that deserves her throat slit  ;D

Eisenherz

• Getbig IV
  • Uber oder unter?
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2008, 08:06:10 PM »
i cant stand a female who would cheat on a man. fuck that.  any BITCH who does that deserves her throat slit  ;D

ya, ya, add the smiley face to try make us think you are just joking.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2008, 08:23:23 PM »
ya, ya, add the smiley face to try make us think you are just joking.
im not joking, i was smiling at the thought of slitting a bitches throat who cheated on me.  ;)

Caveman

• Getbig II
  • Old-school is da shit
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2008, 02:13:29 AM »
I think Beckham should get rid of that toothpick looking Posh-bitch and get a decent woman.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 03:19:33 AM »
I wouldn't be surprised if Posh was getting some stick on the side herself.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2008, 04:09:58 AM »
I think Beckham should get rid of that toothpick looking Posh-bitch and get a decent woman.

That's what I'm sayin', dawg. He can have ANY woman in the world, and he goes for her? To each his own, I guess.  :-\

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2008, 04:54:30 AM »
Many are sluts.

would you elaborate on this? what went wrong?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2008, 06:28:13 AM »
I don't see why any guy, not just Beckham, would, or should want, to get married or be in a serious relationship.
The average suburban girl today will have at least ten cocks pass through her by the time she's 21.
The difference between the losers she already fucked and the sucker that married her, is the sucker's supporting her.
She's already had her fun. Now I am all for free love and whatnot; but shit, there has to be some consequence to whoring.
I fully take advantage of the typical American girl's slutty nature; but at the same time I lose respect for the opposite gender.

This disgust with females rears it's ugly head in subtle ways. I was with this 18 year old whore that looked like a smaller Belladonna. She was going on and on about how she doesn't like to "give it up" easily, because it makes her feel bad about herself. (She met me btw, by just walking up and giving me a picture of a tattoo she wanted; it was some naked girl. She put her number on it, told me to call, and we were banging that night. She never knew me prior.) So anyway, of course I didn't believe her bullshit, and we ended up fucking all night. When we stop she says, "damn, you know how to fuck!" So afterward, I wanted my cock sucked; she starts complaining; "Oh, I don't like doing that after having sex because of the cum blah blah blah..." I'm just thinking to myself, "uh-huh, suuure you won't." She acquiesced, predictably, and sucks me off. After dropping a load on her face, she's complaining about the cum, so I grab some bunched up knapkins and just throw them at her disdainfully.

Seriously; it's that easy. Girls today are total sluts.

James, with all do respect, looking at your pictures is hard for me to believe that you're attracted to the opposite sex. No offense.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2008, 06:28:47 AM »
Many are sluts.

x2.  Although I didn't know it at the time.  In a four day cruise I pretty much lost all interest of getting married.  Getting hit on by and screwing married women was cool because they were hot but made me wonder why I ever considered it.  Hookers are cheaper in the long run anyway.   ;D
Squishy face retard

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2008, 08:13:02 AM »
I don't see why any guy, not just Beckham, would, or should want, to get married or be in a serious relationship.
The average suburban girl today will have at least ten cocks pass through her by the time she's 21.
The difference between the losers she already fucked and the sucker that married her, is the sucker's supporting her.
She's already had her fun. Now I am all for free love and whatnot; but shit, there has to be some consequence to whoring.
I fully take advantage of the typical American girl's slutty nature; but at the same time I lose respect for the opposite gender.

This disgust with females rears it's ugly head in subtle ways. I was with this 18 year old whore that looked like a smaller Belladonna. She was going on and on about how she doesn't like to "give it up" easily, because it makes her feel bad about herself. (She met me btw, by just walking up and giving me a picture of a tattoo she wanted; it was some naked girl. She put her number on it, told me to call, and we were banging that night. She never knew me prior.) So anyway, of course I didn't believe her bullshit, and we ended up fucking all night. When we stop she says, "damn, you know how to fuck!" So afterward, I wanted my cock sucked; she starts complaining; "Oh, I don't like doing that after having sex because of the cum blah blah blah..." I'm just thinking to myself, "uh-huh, suuure you won't." She acquiesced, predictably, and sucks me off. After dropping a load on her face, she's complaining about the cum, so I grab some bunched up knapkins and just throw them at her disdainfully.

;D this guy is growing on me.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2008, 09:49:52 AM »
monster gh forehead on "becks".  ::)

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2008, 09:54:28 AM »

calm down bitch.  ::)

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

hahahah classic

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2008, 02:04:28 PM »
this is coming out of nowhere BUT.......by God do I love white girls

like the types you find in Arizona or in the suburbs.  You know, the ones who have names like "Tiffany" or "Brittany" or whatever gringos name their kids these days

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2008, 03:23:42 PM »
;D this guy is growing on me.

He's quality
O

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2008, 03:26:02 PM »
there was a picture a few months ago it must have been from last year and it showed him looking exactly like he is there only the "spice girl" that he married was right next to him looking angry and bitter.
I remember that pic. Victoria looked like she wanted to slap him.  ;D

!

jerseyhurricane

• Getbig IV
  • who's next ???
« Reply #45 on: October 31, 2008, 10:13:21 AM »
You gotta be kidding me if you think half of these celebrities stay faithful to their significant others. There's just way to much temptation out there and for God's sake, they're only human.
I Bleed PhillyEagle