Author Topic: Hey Adonis explain this...  (Read 1914 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Re: Hey Adonis explain this...
« Reply #25 on: October 31, 2008, 07:04:24 AM »
Quoted for truth.

People are afraid to vote a Catholic into office for fear that the Pope will dictate policy but they are not afraid of a Black Muslim with ties to terrorists.  Gotta love guilt for something nobody alive today took part in.  Oh brother.
LOL
Oh brother, what an idiot.  ::) Hopefully you will jump in a lake full of piranhas shortly after the election.
!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #26 on: October 31, 2008, 07:23:03 AM »
You do realize that a lot of these funds are untraceable and are likely coming from illegal sources.  People are buying up prepaid cards to donate to Obama.  Fishy to normal people but okay to his people.

Oh, and being a Black Muslim in this country has never been something to be proud of.  They have always been hateful of white people and radical to boot. 

Oh, they enslaved tons of people for years due to colour, denied them equal rights under law for centuries, killed off the natives of the land and enslaved them too, interned another ethnic group during a war and all those things? I never knew that ;)

not to mention we still are not 100% on his citizenship....

Now this shows really you aren't reasonable. Anyone who thinks he snuck past all the US gov, zillions of reporters, McCain and Hillary's people really isn't all that reasonable, so I know your outlook lol.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #27 on: October 31, 2008, 07:27:49 AM »
If Obama were white he'd still be in the Illinois state senate. Well actually he wouldn't even be there because his district would never elect a white person. Any white person with his meager resume, radical associations, questionable background and utter lack of experience would never win the nomination for the Presidency, nor a senate seat.  Obama is where he is for one reason, he's black, okay half-black. White guilt runs deep in America. The first time a black candidate comes along that can actually speak well, (with a teleprompter of course) and that doesn't have 13 illegitimate kids running around the white people get all excited because now they can finally show everyone we're really not the racists all the minorities scream we are. The best thing that ever happened to him was having his black father knock up his white mother, just like so many black men have been doing for years.

Black people who think Obama isn't where he is because he's black are simply fooling themselves once again.

This amuses me. Nation is the largest debtor in the world, jobs dropping like flies, banks needing a bailout, crime is super high, preventable deaths thorugh the roof, but great focus on maintaining the strong tradition of preferring hate and be racist.

Amused me when everyone said that at first about Tiger and the Williams sisters, only getting attention as they are black as they ran off and won all sorts of crap. I am well aware why people do that - their mind is so filled with racial thoughts they simply don't comprehend the world's isn't, and all they see is colour.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #28 on: October 31, 2008, 08:02:14 AM »
Oh, they enslaved tons of people for years due to colour, denied them equal rights under law for centuries, killed off the natives of the land and enslaved them too, interned another ethnic group during a war and all those things? I never knew that ;)

Now this shows really you aren't reasonable. Anyone who thinks he snuck past all the US gov, zillions of reporters, McCain and Hillary's people really isn't all that reasonable, so I know your outlook lol.
Um, nobody alive in the US today was present during the enslavement of black people or during the Trail of Tears.  As far as the internment of Japanese (Nisei and Isei), that is something that some people currently alive have on their heads, but certainly not my parents....weren't even alive.

To my knowledge the birth certificate you see in the news is just a copy.  Is there an original?

A Catholic person in this country has only been elected once and didn't even finish the term, and people in this country are afraid of the Pope running the US.  It's okay kids, just go read up on Farrakhan and you can get elected.   ::)  Bottom line this election is about race and feelings of guilt or being progressive  ::) and that is a sad state of affairs for this country.
Squishy face retard

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 31, 2008, 08:14:45 AM »
If the people in this thread chalk up Obama's success to their own racist interpretations, that's fine.  It's a free country.   There's no law outlawing racist political discourse.

To many, there simply is no racism any more, or if it exists, it's no bar to the colored's economic advancement...heck, we're about to elect a jigaboo president. (1/2 jig).

If anything, these liberal ideas about race (quota and such) actually cause reverse discrimination where innocent white people suffer economic stagnation b/c inferior minorities are advanced instead.

White is Right!  (now that's racial pride)

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #30 on: October 31, 2008, 09:03:22 AM »
Um, nobody alive in the US today was present during the enslavement of black people or during the Trail of Tears.  As far as the internment of Japanese (Nisei and Isei), that is something that some people currently alive have on their heads, but certainly not my parents....weren't even alive.

To my knowledge the birth certificate you see in the news is just a copy.  Is there an original?

A Catholic person in this country has only been elected once and didn't even finish the term, and people in this country are afraid of the Pope running the US.  It's okay kids, just go read up on Farrakhan and you can get elected.   ::)  Bottom line this election is about race and feelings of guilt or being progressive  ::) and that is a sad state of affairs for this country.

LOL. The acts were still done, still makes my point.

The whole Catholic thing simply backs up what I mean. Race, religion, gender etc - why not just judge people and look for the most competent person, not a certain race, religion or gender. Focus on what actually matters, not divisive matters that seek to bring people down and cause rifts. But hey, it's what makes many folks happy a heart filled with rage [not you btw, just a point]

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 09:28:10 AM »
LOL. The acts were still done, still makes my point.

The whole Catholic thing simply backs up what I mean. Race, religion, gender etc - why not just judge people and look for the most competent person, not a certain race, religion or gender. Focus on what actually matters, not divisive matters that seek to bring people down and cause rifts. But hey, it's what makes many folks happy a heart filled with rage [not you btw, just a point]
I nor should anyone else apologize for something WE did not do.  Did I enslave blacks or Japanese?  Should I apologize for the treatment of Italians (part of my background) when they first came here?  Do I even care?  No.  Stop living in the past and concentrate on now. 

So you're okay with people voting for Obama based solely on race but are okay that millions of elections are biased against a dominant religion?  Whether you like it or not, race is a HUGE factor in this election and it is sad.  If you look at experience and politics only, Obama loses.  With the current state of things, I don't see him doing most if any of the things he is promising....not if the select few of us paying taxes don't want to pay more.
Squishy face retard