Author Topic: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008  (Read 18439 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Offseason progress: October 30, 2008
« on: October 30, 2008, 06:13:57 PM »
Okay meatheads here we go with another update. Today I weighed in at 297 lbs. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Still in the "cleaning out" phase (which means no anabolic/androgen of any kind). I am taking clomid to kick my nuts back into gear and my diet is pin point accurate (very high protein, moderate fats, and low carbs). The true test for any bodybuilder especially at my level to see how much "real" muscle one has and how much "temporary" muscle is masking the truth is to go clean and have the balls to post pictures. Jim's magic powder is just insane.. There is no other way to say it. Never mind the super human pumps it gives but the anti-catabolic properties are retarded.. For fuck sakes Jim, I'm clean and 297 lbs.. YOU ARE DR. FRANKENSTEIN!!! I am working very hard to get everything to catch up to my back (my fucking back grows when I do calves.. Go figure). I am maintaining the hardness at close to 300 pounds.. I don't care if you like me or not, my progress is the real thing and most importantly I am doing it clean. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to look at Jim in a whole different light.. The man knows his shit and his powder is going to change everything. Anyway, here are the pics:

ironjoe

• Getbig III
Re: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2008, 06:56:09 PM »
Holy S@it!!!!!!!!  King, does it ever get hard being so big.  Seriously Bro!  My God...  I would love just for one day to walk threw the mall looking like that.  That would be fun.....

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 07:03:09 PM »
King where is the guy in the background?  I was disappointed not to see him..............  Na, just bull shitting.  You look huge bro!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2008, 07:13:13 PM »
looking thicke as a motha f'er and your arms are coming along very very nicely.

Amazing progress bro.

And yes Jim is a genius ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 07:19:57 PM »
 king u beatly muscle man-looking good
i noticed u do not look to be sweating? were these pix taken after a workout or before?
also i like the area u are doing your posing in in all the pix...is it a posing room at your gym or like an aerobics area?
but once again-looking great

Gene
w

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 07:35:52 PM »
King,

First, you look huge. Crazy. Grats.

However, you are not clean. You just did a show, like, a month ago. Show pics 12 months off. Or 16 months. That's clean.

Best,

RM

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2008, 07:43:51 PM »
King,

However, you are not clean. You just did a show, like, a month ago. Show pics 12 months off. Or 16 months. That's clean.

Best,

RM
He said he's in the "cleaning out" phase......he will be competing again, so I doubt he will be clean 12-16 months. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2008, 07:47:41 PM »
King,

Best,

RM

He competed almost 2 months ago, not a month ago. And why would he wait 16 months to do a show when hes staying in great shape and obviously trying to stay lean while packing on mass with a show in the spring/summer in view.

If u dont have anything to contribute to this board, stay on the G and O..

atombombbis

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2008, 08:10:53 PM »
im noit a huge fan of yours king but you are one huge mofo. and credit is given where it is do. you looked the best this year you have in a long time.

hope you have a good off season and somehow get that waist down so you can do better. bodybuilding is better with characters like you in it

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2008, 09:14:28 PM »
Looking decent.  When is this 'magic powder' gonna be hitting the shelves then?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2008, 09:22:42 PM »
Looking decent.  When is this 'magic powder' gonna be hitting the shelves then?

soon ! ;D

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2008, 09:30:07 PM »
He competed almost 2 months ago, not a month ago. And why would he wait 16 months to do a show when hes staying in great shape and obviously trying to stay lean while packing on mass with a show in the spring/summer in view.

If u dont have anything to contribute to this board, stay on the G and O..

I said nothing about him planning on waiting 16 months. Nothing like that. What I said is that King asserts he's 297 and "clean". He's not clean.

Just my opinion, having recently (Friday) gotten back on supps after a 16 month layoff. So I'm speaking from experience.

No hating here. He looks crazy. He's just not clean, or anywhere near it.

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2008, 10:07:32 PM »
Okay meatheads here we go with another update. Today I weighed in at 297 lbs. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Still in the "cleaning out" phase (which means no anabolic/androgen of any kind). I am taking clomid to kick my nuts back into gear and my diet is pin point accurate (very high protein, moderate fats, and low carbs). The true test for any bodybuilder especially at my level to see how much "real" muscle one has and how much "temporary" muscle is masking the truth is to go clean and have the balls to post pictures. Jim's magic powder is just insane.. There is no other way to say it. Never mind the super human pumps it gives but the anti-catabolic properties are retarded.. For fuck sakes Jim, I'm clean and 297 lbs.. YOU ARE DR. FRANKENSTEIN!!! I am working very hard to get everything to catch up to my back (my fucking back grows when I do calves.. Go figure). I am maintaining the hardness at close to 300 pounds.. I don't care if you like me or not, my progress is the real thing and most importantly I am doing it clean. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to look at Jim in a whole different light.. The man knows his shit and his powder is going to change everything. Anyway, here are the pics:

1.- Even though you say you aint juicing, the "base" was made using roids.
2.- No doubt your progress is great, but again, its all about the juice
3.- There is no "magic" powder ok? Milos tried with snake oil, now you promoting jim's stuff. Sorry no hating but we all know all the supps are nothing but overpriced bullcrap.
4.- You look better and thats what people care & your fans really care.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2008, 10:24:55 PM »
Looking huge bro

No need to brag about being clean though... you make it sound like you made some sort of monster gains in these pics from your pics in august.

roc

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: October 31, 2008, 02:33:05 AM »
king, im just appreciative that we have you posting here for updates, advice and allowing us a glimpse into your bodybuilding world. look great dude

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2008, 08:15:44 AM »
king, im just appreciative that we have you posting here for updates, advice and allowing us a glimpse into your bodybuilding world. look great dude

ditto

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2008, 09:32:12 AM »
ironjoe: It's not as "fun" as you think bro.. Yes you get a lot of attention and astonished looks but you also get the retards that instantly start the negativity. Nothing fits except for Jordan Track Suits and everytime you have a Little time to yourself it's time to eat again.. I practically live in my kitchen. But I thank you for the props.. Hard work pays off.

flexingtonsteele: Thanks.. And very soon everyone will benefit from Jim's knowledge.

NaturalWonder83: Thank you too bro.. These pics were taken at the end of my workout in the power lifting room of my gym. The magic powder has an almost reverse osmosis effect when it comes to water on the skin. Like I said right after the AC Pro, I took the powder 30 minutes before I stepped on stage and I never once sweat during prejudging. Flexington had the same exact results at his show. Amazing stuff.

Rearden Metal: I will meet you half way, I am "cleaning out" and from my blood work results my levels have stabilized to normal standards.. Is that better? My strength had dropped a bit and I'm not recovering nearly as fast as before.

atombombbis: Thanks to you as well. I am working hard on trimming down the waist line and with more sweep and width I will create an illusion that will look much better on stage.

leonp1981: I'll take "decent".. I must say you are a hard individual to impress.. I thought 5'10" and nearly 300 lbs. hard would turn even the harshest critique to the good side of the force. As far as the powder goes, ask Jim.

deeppact: I'll meet you half way as well.. It's not all about juice, but that is a big part of the story. I'm not sure what you are referring to as far as Milos goes but I myself take many supplements that do the job. I take my BCAA's and FFAA's before and after training and meal replacement shakes are a staple of my diet. A blend protein before I go to bed and over 100 grams of L-Glutamine daily. There is nothing bullshit about Jim's powder. It's a pre-workout supplement that gives me crazy pumps, no spilling over, no fatigue, and keeps my nitrogen balance positive (I know this because I am still growing without the use of AAS).. That's just the facts. I'm not making shit up bro.. I'm expressing my opinion from personal experience. My advice would be to ask Jim for a sample and judge for yourself.. Hey, you just might like it ;)

Canadian_Muscle: No bragging bro.. Just making a point for all the young iron warriors out there that Juice is not the holy grail of bodybuilding. This is a first for me and I am excited to share it with fellow 'builders. At this point of my bodybuilding journey I will never make monster gains again.. I am already pushing the genetic boundaries with my current stats but as with anything else, I am going with the tide of advancement in sport supplement technology.

roc:  It's my pleasure to do this. I want to give back to the sport and this is a great place to do just that.

Hey Jim.. Where are you big man? Give these guys some good news.. They are all waiting.

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2008, 10:02:28 AM »

deeppact: I'll meet you half way as well.. It's not all about juice, but that is a big part of the story. I'm not sure what you are referring to as far as Milos goes but I myself take many supplements that do the job. I take my BCAA's and FFAA's before and after training and meal replacement shakes are a staple of my diet. A blend protein before I go to bed and over 100 grams of L-Glutamine daily. There is nothing bullshit about Jim's powder. It's a pre-workout supplement that gives me crazy pumps, no spilling over, no fatigue, and keeps my nitrogen balance positive (I know this because I am still growing without the use of AAS).. That's just the facts. I'm not making shit up bro.. I'm expressing my opinion from personal experience. My advice would be to ask Jim for a sample and judge for yourself.. Hey, you just might like it ;)

You, being an ifbb pro, know that glutamines are..... useless...right? Im sure diana will give you better results than jim's powder, and its gonna be cheaper for sure, so no need to claim its a magic powder.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2008, 11:05:07 AM »
I'm not going to debate and split hairs about how much "stuff" is left in someone's system and whether or not that is why someone is growing or not. Facts are facts, it's been more than a few weeks since King has been on any supps and his levels are much lower now obviously and he is still growing. Blood levels drop pretty quick and although there is still levels to detect they are not enough anabolically to allow a person to still make gains after being off for many weeks.

Of course there is a magic powder as King loves to call it. In fact, there are two versions, yes two. The one that King has been taking and the one that Glen used for his show. Let me explain, the one Glen used was mainly to give him an extreme pump and vascularity. The one that King is using is for that plus growth. I wanted to make something very different to bring out on the market meaning that I also wanted people to being able to grow too, not just experience a pump. Now, the bad news. I am not so sure about being able to bring the second version to market and simply for one reason, COST. I have been going back and forth with the chemist and the suppliers. There are so many other aspects to getting things right as far as mass producing. Anyway, I will know more in a week or two as I have not given up yet.

One last thing. I am NOT trying to come on this board to sell anything. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see some of you guys potentially try my product and get results, my point is that don't think this is some kind of marketing ploy. I'm never going to get rich by selling a few jugs of powder to a few of the guys here on Getbig no matter how well this stuff works.

dustin

« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2008, 11:19:14 AM »
Jim, any ETA on when this product may see the light of day? Have you considered going to any of the supplement companies out there to sell it through them?

Kamali, looking great. It's good to take a break from the androgens every now and again, especially at the pro level I must imagine. I hope that it does your body well. It's amazing that you're holding so much size without spilling over and just getting fat. A lot of delusional guys out there love nothing but to flash their juiced up fatceps. It's annoying. Glad to see that you're so level headed and honest with us. Some IFBB pros try to maintain that they're completely natural... what a slap in the face, eh..

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: October 31, 2008, 11:21:02 AM »
I'm not going to debate and split hairs about how much "stuff" is left in someone's system and whether or not that is why someone is growing or not. Facts are facts, it's been more than a few weeks since King has been on any supps and his levels are much lower now obviously and he is still growing. Blood levels drop pretty quick and although there is still levels to detect they are not enough anabolically to allow a person to still make gains after being off for many weeks.

Of course there is a magic powder as King loves to call it. In fact, there are two versions, yes two. The one that King has been taking and the one that Glen used for his show. Let me explain, the one Glen used was mainly to give him an extreme pump and vascularity. The one that King is using is for that plus growth. I wanted to make something very different to bring out on the market meaning that I also wanted people to being able to grow too, not just experience a pump. Now, the bad news. I am not so sure about being able to bring the second version to market and simply for one reason, COST. I have been going back and forth with the chemist and the suppliers. There are so many other aspects to getting things right as far as mass producing. Anyway, I will know more in a week or two as I have not given up yet.

One last thing. I am NOT trying to come on this board to sell anything. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see some of you guys potentially try my product and get results, my point is that don't think this is some kind of marketing ploy. I'm never going to get rich by selling a few jugs of powder to a few of the guys here on Getbig no matter how well this stuff works.

Jim, maybe you should tell Shari to train his biceps, I noticed they are lacking a bit. Also, why is his waist so thick? Is that the result of HGH?
E

deeppact

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: October 31, 2008, 11:27:36 AM »

With all respect, it would be more transparent if you start a new thread to sell your supp.

Canadian_Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: October 31, 2008, 11:44:14 AM »
Jim, maybe you should tell Shari to train his biceps, I noticed they are lacking a bit. Also, why is his waist so thick? Is that the result of HGH?

Years use of insulin and hgh

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 31, 2008, 12:43:04 PM »
Jim, any ETA on when this product may see the light of day? Have you considered going to any of the supplement companies out there to sell it through them?

Kamali, looking great. It's good to take a break from the androgens every now and again, especially at the pro level I must imagine. I hope that it does your body well. It's amazing that you're holding so much size without spilling over and just getting fat. A lot of delusional guys out there love nothing but to flash their juiced up fatceps. It's annoying. Glad to see that you're so level headed and honest with us. Some IFBB pros try to maintain that they're completely natural... what a slap in the face, eh..

No advantage to sell it through another company, I will keep you posted.  :)

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: October 31, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »
ironjoe: It's not as "fun" as you think bro.. Yes you get a lot of attention and astonished looks but you also get the retards that instantly start the negativity. Nothing fits except for Jordan Track Suits and everytime you have a Little time to yourself it's time to eat again.. I practically live in my kitchen. But I thank you for the props.. Hard work pays off.

flexingtonsteele: Thanks.. And very soon everyone will benefit from Jim's knowledge.

NaturalWonder83: Thank you too bro.. These pics were taken at the end of my workout in the power lifting room of my gym. The magic powder has an almost reverse osmosis effect when it comes to water on the skin. Like I said right after the AC Pro, I took the powder 30 minutes before I stepped on stage and I never once sweat during prejudging. Flexington had the same exact results at his show. Amazing stuff.

Rearden Metal: I will meet you half way, I am "cleaning out" and from my blood work results my levels have stabilized to normal standards.. Is that better? My strength had dropped a bit and I'm not recovering nearly as fast as before.

atombombbis: Thanks to you as well. I am working hard on trimming down the waist line and with more sweep and width I will create an illusion that will look much better on stage.

leonp1981: I'll take "decent".. I must say you are a hard individual to impress.. I thought 5'10" and nearly 300 lbs. hard would turn even the harshest critique to the good side of the force. As far as the powder goes, ask Jim.

Canadian_Muscle: No bragging bro.. Just making a point for all the young iron warriors out there that Juice is not the holy grail of bodybuilding. This is a first for me and I am excited to share it with fellow 'builders. At this point of my bodybuilding journey I will never make monster gains again.. I am already pushing the genetic boundaries with my current stats but as with anything else, I am going with the tide of advancement in sport supplement technology.

roc:  It's my pleasure to do this. I want to give back to the sport and this is a great place to do just that.

Hey Jim.. Where are you big man? Give these guys some good news.. They are all waiting.

Thanks for taking the time to respond to all of us. Pretty awesome of you.

Fair enough on your meeting me halfway. I used to consider myself "off" when I'd take 2-4 month breaks, but once I took a prolonged break, I re-defined what I felt was "clean".

Either way, you're looking ginormous. Best wishes in 09.