Author Topic: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008  (Read 18372 times)

tim22

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2008, 05:39:30 AM »
king great post looking awsome!! I give you alot of credit coming on here telling it like it is and being honest. i never see any of these guys posting any pics then they talk bullshit. keep up the good work ,enjoy your posting and love the info from a top pro.

p.s here is a recent pic dont mean to hope on your post , i love to train . i dont claim to have a awsome biuld or compare myself in anyway to anyone just would love some pointers and woul;d love to try a sample of the magic powder

BatistaSL

• Getbig II
  • Whatever doesn't kill me, Makes me Stronger!
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2008, 06:54:52 PM »

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #77 on: December 04, 2008, 12:02:52 PM »

3. I was the most "ripped" I ever was in 2001, in that sense you are 100% correct, but times have changed and body composition changes and you have to go with the times. There was no IGF-1 and Humalog during that time and the IFBB was rewarding conditioning over size until Ronnie came along and blew everyone away. Yes, I can do "exactly what I did in 2001" and attain the same conditioning but I will be dead in 3 years or on dialysis.. I'd rather be alive to see my children grow and take care of my family.. 'nuff said.

king do you then feel that igf-1 and/or humalog are responsible for the lack of conditioning today, and the guts ?

i know disgusted feels insulin is the reason.
175lbs by 31st July

Alex23

« Reply #78 on: December 04, 2008, 12:04:27 PM »
king great post looking awsome!! I give you alot of credit coming on here telling it like it is and being honest. i never see any of these guys posting any pics then they talk bullshit. keep up the good work ,enjoy your posting and love the info from a top pro.

p.s here is a recent pic dont mean to hope on your post , i love to train . i dont claim to have a awsome biuld or compare myself in anyway to anyone just would love some pointers and woul;d love to try a sample of the magic powder

Cary garden hose veins on those bi's tim...