Author Topic: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008  (Read 18435 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Offseason progress: October 30, 2008
« Reply #50 on: November 05, 2008, 05:34:52 AM »
hello king
i have ?
i just read on gossip opinipons board a post made by craig richardsons training partner and he said craig never came up to u at the recent show u placed 6th and told u u should have been better placed...i dont understand...why did u say something that may have not happened? not hating just confused

gene
w

spinnis

« Reply #51 on: November 10, 2008, 12:56:32 PM »
I will reply to the others tomorrow right now I am getting ready for the Halloween Party in NYC: HELL ;).. But I will respond to my buddy deeppact:

If I had cancer, HIV, diabetes, heart + liver + kidney disease, tuberculosis, anorexia, chronic diarrhea, hyperthyroidism, syndrome X, food poisening, depression, addisons disease, and was currently going through chemotherapy and radiation therapy at the same time... I would not go down to 160 pounds. Sorry pal, not possible, but what is possible is this: why don't you find someone your age, your build, your gender and your basic genetic makeup and I will train that individual with a full spectrum of sport supplements and of course the magic powder and you do it your way and we will all see what happens in 4 months. It could be a competition of sorts that we could all see and learn from. What do you say?

its bad luck saying this, just look what happened to tom prince  ;D

oh, already posted lol.

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #52 on: November 10, 2008, 02:37:48 PM »
You look ginormous!!!!  Delts are looking round and your back is looking huge, the middle of your back looks like there is a curb implanted on the left and right of your spine...amazingly thick.  Good luck this your with your shows, your maintaining your size great!

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: November 10, 2008, 10:56:56 PM »
You look ginormous!!!!  Delts are looking round and your back is looking huge, the middle of your back looks like there is a curb implanted on the left and right of your spine...amazingly thick.  Good luck this your with your shows, your maintaining your size great!

King's delts are always round and his traps always look thick as hell. That's not what he needs to improve.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: November 11, 2008, 06:37:10 AM »
Very thick.
Even his arms are lookin thicker.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #55 on: November 11, 2008, 09:18:54 AM »
First of all I would like to say Halloween was a blast and my boy Rob Lopez won the best costume award at the club.. He was Batman and went all out.. Looked just like the real thing except Robbie is black ;). Secondly (a little off the subject) but I was at MSG Saturday night for the Roy Jones Jr. fight and I have to finally admit to what reality is... Roy is done. I am one of his biggest supporters starting all the way back when he was robbed at the Olympics but after round 3 I knew that I was not looking at Superman Roy Jones anymore. It breaks my heart and I get really emotional about superstars that lost their greatness. Roy at his prime was the second best super middleweight of all time (Hagler would be #1). Getting old sucks balls man... Really fucking sucks.

Anyway, to get to some of your comments:

NaturalWonder83: Right off the bat I will say that the AC is done and in the past.. People let it go, because I did. Craig and I did have a brief conversation after I came back to the pump up area to get dressed. I told him I did not make the top 5 and he responded by asking me who did. I looked at him and said Joel Stubbs and he shook his head and and said that it was bullshit.. The end. Here is some advice from the Kingster to you, stay off the gossip board, they are ass clowns and nerds there... Try to learn and not the opposite.

Swede!:  Like I said I don't believe in bad luck..

HeyNow:  Thanks.. still under construction.

GoneAway:  Agreed.

kyomu:  Thanks... It's all the Synthol I take. ;)

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #56 on: November 11, 2008, 09:42:09 AM »
                Robbie IS Batman!            ;D

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #57 on: November 11, 2008, 12:04:25 PM »
Hey King ... here's some funny shit .... for some reason I used to view you BFTO segment where you cook some flank and oats, then you go get arabic garlic sauce chicken with veggies every time when I struggled with my appetite ..

Then I started to eat flank steak  :D

Also I started cruising for food around Dearborn where I lived at the time which is an arabic neighbourhood around Detroit ..

I trained at the Dabish's Powerhouse , the one in the hood... you did a seminar w/ Norm's brother Will at the fancy Powerhouse in Farmington Hills ...

I remember you saying : "Will Dabish : the real king of Detroit " lol

Remember that ?

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: November 11, 2008, 01:08:34 PM »
King if all pro's acted the way I've seen you act on here now and before, there would be a lot less pro hating going on!
There will always be 'haters' but they are everywhere and in every business, it's just that people don't want to be fed bullshit constantly so respect for you for not doing that ;)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #59 on: November 12, 2008, 10:38:29 AM »
Okay meatheads here we go with another update. Today I weighed in at 297 lbs. first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Still in the "cleaning out" phase (which means no anabolic/androgen of any kind). I am taking clomid to kick my nuts back into gear and my diet is pin point accurate (very high protein, moderate fats, and low carbs). The true test for any bodybuilder especially at my level to see how much "real" muscle one has and how much "temporary" muscle is masking the truth is to go clean and have the balls to post pictures. Jim's magic powder is just insane.. There is no other way to say it. Never mind the super human pumps it gives but the anti-catabolic properties are retarded.. For fuck sakes Jim, I'm clean and 297 lbs.. YOU ARE DR. FRANKENSTEIN!!! I am working very hard to get everything to catch up to my back (my fucking back grows when I do calves.. Go figure). I am maintaining the hardness at close to 300 pounds.. I don't care if you like me or not, my progress is the real thing and most importantly I am doing it clean. I have a feeling a lot of people are going to look at Jim in a whole different light.. The man knows his shit and his powder is going to change everything. Anyway, here are the pics:

Hey, King, lots of guys talk trash about you, but I actually think your physique from years ago was great. I have posted several times in the G&O boards saying that your physique back in 2001 was trememdous: thick upper torso muscle, great abs and tremendous shoulder width and very crips muscularity even if dryness was never your forte.

I gota be honest with you that I don't like much your physique from the recent years. It seems like you lost size especially in the upper body and you have consistently shown water retention come contest time. I think you should go back to doing exactly what you were back in 2001 and try to improve from there. I think you still have it in you and that yould still win some major shows if you dialed it in. Maybe not the Olympia or Arnold, but the other pro shows you can definitely win.  :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

HeyNow

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: November 12, 2008, 03:14:37 PM »
King's delts are always round and his traps always look thick as hell. That's not what he needs to improve.

I dont recall asking you anything.  I was complimenting his physique.  Since your an internet guru I'm sure KK listened and found out a solution from you personally.   ::)

Get a life dude, type only when typed to.   :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #61 on: November 12, 2008, 06:09:09 PM »
ironjoe: It's not as "fun" as you think bro.. Yes you get a lot of attention and astonished looks but you also get the retards that instantly start the negativity.

what do they do?

E
E

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2008, 08:48:02 AM »
sevastase:  I do remember my infamous appearance in Detroit and yes, the Dabish's run Detroit... Great family and lots of power! That was a good guest posing appearance and I will never forget Darian Bond and the "balloon" party that he took me to.. INSANE!

Moen:  True That!

suckmymuscle: I understand where you are coming from but there are few things you need to understand:

1. for every one person that "hates" on me, I get 100 more that praise what I do, stand for, and have accomplished.. Believe me my man I have more fans than most professional bodybuilders in the world. I know there will always be haters.. Ignore them ;).

2. You are 100% wrong when you say I have lost size in my upper body ???.. I am so much bigger than I was in 2001. I don't know what else to say here..

3. I was the most "ripped" I ever was in 2001, in that sense you are 100% correct, but times have changed and body composition changes and you have to go with the times. There was no IGF-1 and Humalog during that time and the IFBB was rewarding conditioning over size until Ronnie came along and blew everyone away. Yes, I can do "exactly what I did in 2001" and attain the same conditioning but I will be dead in 3 years or on dialysis.. I'd rather be alive to see my children grow and take care of my family.. 'nuff said.

Earl1972:  Steroid remarks brother... I hear it all the time when I travel.. I love it!   :-*

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2008, 09:38:02 AM »
Yes, I can do "exactly what I did in 2001" and attain the same conditioning but I will be dead in 3 years or on dialysis.. I'd rather be alive to see my children grow and take care of my family.. 'nuff said.

What did you do in 01 that was so dangerous? Diuretics?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: November 14, 2008, 11:23:48 AM »
What did you do in 01 that was so dangerous? Diuretics?
ditto

I'm also a big fan of your 10 place Mr O appearance

ironjoe

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: November 14, 2008, 04:27:02 PM »
Darien Bond is one cool mofo!!!!!!!!!!!  So is big John Simmons.  D-Town baby.  Your always welcome here king...

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #66 on: November 16, 2008, 09:42:27 AM »
sevastase:  I do remember my infamous appearance in Detroit and yes, the Dabish's run Detroit... Great family and lots of power! That was a good guest posing appearance and I will never forget Darian Bond and the "balloon" party that he took me to.. INSANE!

suckmymuscle: I understand where you are coming from but there are few things you need to understand:

1. for every one person that "hates" on me, I get 100 more that praise what I do, stand for, and have accomplished.. Believe me my man I have more fans than most professional bodybuilders in the world. I know there will always be haters.. Ignore them ;).

2. You are 100% wrong when you say I have lost size in my upper body ???.. I am so much bigger than I was in 2001. I don't know what else to say here..

3. I was the most "ripped" I ever was in 2001, in that sense you are 100% correct, but times have changed and body composition changes and you have to go with the times. There was no IGF-1 and Humalog during that time and the IFBB was rewarding conditioning over size until Ronnie came along and blew everyone away. Yes, I can do "exactly what I did in 2001" and attain the same conditioning but I will be dead in 3 years or on dialysis.. I'd rather be alive to see my children grow and take care of my family.. 'nuff said.

Earl1972:  Steroid remarks brother... I hear it all the time when I travel.. I love it!   :-*

Darion Bond in the Detroit nite life was what King & I was to Sound Factory in NYC back in the day, PRICELESS!!

WhiteCastle

• Getbig III
  • The Wizard of Filth
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2008, 06:42:26 PM »
King, do you think the winner of Mr. Getbig is natural?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: November 18, 2008, 07:10:56 AM »
who's Darien Bond ?

Robert_Lopez

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
« Reply #69 on: November 18, 2008, 08:15:40 AM »
IFBB pro from Detroit

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: November 18, 2008, 08:19:20 AM »
IFBB pro from Detroit
I remember Simmons...Ron Love ( he was my trainer ) and +50 Mr Olympia Stanley Frydrych

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #71 on: November 18, 2008, 12:03:50 PM »
Van_Bilderass:  Diuretics were the main reason but there were some others. Not placing blame on anyone but myself.. No one forced me to do anything.. 'nuff said.

BlueDevil:  What's Mr. Getbig?

Darian was one in a million... Robert Lopez is one in a billion!! Dec. 15th baby.... Welcome to the club.

First Blood

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: November 18, 2008, 03:12:23 PM »
king do you think working one muscle group per day is a good set up?

for example

mon: legs
tue:chest
wed:back
thur:rest
fri:shoulders
sat:arms
sun:rest

9-12 sets per bodypart, (maybe 15 for back), 6-12 reps

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: November 20, 2008, 02:34:41 PM »

BlueDevil:  What's Mr. Getbig?

3rd most prestigious bb contest known to man

http://www.mrgetbig.com/

Luv_2build

• Getbig III
« Reply #74 on: November 26, 2008, 06:24:08 PM »

What is your opinion of IGF-1?