Author Topic: Would it make a diff if your signif other cheated w/ a pretty or ugly person?  (Read 12809 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Would that have a bearing on the relationship, if the person picked a jacked up person or a very pretty person to cheat on you with. Or does it even matter

Here is Miss Brown Sugar's  theory..

Butterbean

• Getbig V
I can't get it to play  ???

R

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Paker, Parker... Parker.

You should have just called because you probably won't get an honest answer here. :)

Here's the general rule: people prefer to be cheated on with a better looking person because it preserves the ego. If your partner jumps into bed with a fat, busted person it means they were unhappy with you and it didn't have much to do with sex.

It's a lot easier to be rejected over looks than personality. :)

BTW, Cheating is wrong.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
shouldnt make a difference as it's about trust
Z

Parker

• Getbig V
Paker, Parker... Parker.

You should have just called because you probably won't get an honest answer here. :)

Here's the general rule: people prefer to be cheated on with a better looking person because it preserves the ego. If your partner jumps into bed with a fat, busted person it means they were unhappy with you and it didn't have much to do with sex.

It's a lot easier to be rejected over looks than personality. :)

BTW, Cheating is wrong.

I knew i wouldn't get real answers here. But I thought i'd try... At least Miss Brown Sugar gave in, plus I like looking at her ;D. Check her vids....

drkaje

• Getbig V
I knew i wouldn't get real answers here. But I thought i'd try... At least Miss Brown Sugar gave in, plus I like looking at her ;D. Check her vids....

I'm a pain in the ass, if my girl left it wouldn't have anything to do with looks.  :)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Mine did cheat on me with and eventually go on to date someone who was "busted".  I'd say it was probably worse than if she cheated with someone good looking.
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
Mine did cheat on me with and eventually go on to date someone who was "busted".  I'd say it was probably worse than if she cheated with someone good looking.

Another pain in the ass? :)

J/K. Probably just had one of those 'special people' who couldn't get enough attention... ever!!

Cap

• Getbig V
Another pain in the ass? :)

J/K. Probably just had one of those 'special people' who couldn't get enough attention... ever!!
Mine seriously could not deal with me doing something else but show her attention.  It got real old. 
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
Mine seriously could not deal with me doing something else but show her attention.  It got real old. 

Why can't people pay attention to themselves?

Hereford

• Getbig V

I hear that. My college gf was like that.

Couldn't stand me working for a living, took too much time away from her...

Sara

• Getbig II

That's just ridiculous.

Being cheated on is painful, regardless.  I do recall asking myself, "wtf?" about the people they (mult cheaters in my past) cheated with.  I hope to not be cheated on again to find out if the other person's attractiveness makes a difference or not.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Why can't people pay attention to themselves?
I do, sometimes twice a day. :-[

;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V

That's how mine was.  I'd work 12 hours day in addition to being a full time student and would still go to games, dinner, movies, etc and when I wanted down time I got shit for it.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
That's how mine was.  I'd work 12 hours day in addition to being a full time student and would still go to games, dinner, movies, etc and when I wanted down time I got shit for it.
And where is she now? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
And where is she now? :D
Lol, reading the forum....jk.  C'mon you know.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
Lol, reading the forum....jk.  C'mon you know.
;D

How's it going over there, getting non-stop weekend action?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
;D

How's it going over there, getting non-stop weekend action?
Haha, slower than on my trip but the Halloween weekend was fun.  I do have to say that the past two weeks of getting hit on by cougars has been nice.  Not bragging or anything, but the disparity between young women and experienced women  ;D is really starting to show.

Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
Haha, slower than on my trip but the Halloween weekend was fun.  I do have to say that the past two weeks of getting hit on by cougars has been nice.  Not bragging or anything, but the disparity between young women and experienced women  ;D is really starting to show.

Plus older women want to prove they can hang with a young buck like yourself, they'll go farther out of their way to make sure you're satisfied. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Cap

• Getbig V
Plus older women want to prove they can hang with a young buck like yourself, they'll go farther out of their way to make sure you're satisfied. ;)
You're no slouch in the women department yourself big guy.
Squishy face retard

chaos

• Getbig V
You're no slouch in the women department yourself big guy.
I've been off the market for awhile, but I can remember the good ol' days. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Parker

• Getbig V

See, if a chick chooses a busted dude, it could be a signal or  about a personality issue. you said, "show her attention", that's prolly what the busted dude did...

If the dude looked good, you could at least hold your head up, but then again she still cheated.

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
I'd be better for my ego (and confidence) if she cheats on me with a goodlooking person.

I'd "prefer" if she does it with a nice guy for some reason. I'd be pretty pissed of if she just sleeps with some douchebag.
$

Cap

• Getbig V
See, if a chick chooses a busted dude, it could be a signal or  about a personality issue. you said, "show her attention", that's prolly what the busted dude did...

If the dude looked good, you could at least hold your head up, but then again she still cheated.
Between making money to take her out, school and then taking her out was I not supposed to get some alone time?
Squishy face retard

drkaje

• Getbig V
Between making money to take her out, school and then taking her out was I not supposed to get some alone time?

Alone time might lead to thinking. Thinking might lead to realizing you're happier alone. :)