Getbig Bodybuilding, Figure and Fitness Forums
September 18, 2018, 07:48:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-3 bitches! Let's go Redskins!  (Read 1723 times)
UPINTHEMGUTS
Getbig V

I can spot crazy pussy....

« on: November 02, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »

Loving life after today's 37-27 victory and season sweep of the Browns today! The Redskins need to take care of business at home and the AFC North is wide open! Grin Grin Grin

Baltimore is wacko for Flacco!!!
Report to moderator   Logged
body88
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »

Admit my claim of Flacco being "the one" that would change your franchise was one of the greatest predictions in history!  Kidding, I am a Flacco fan, and I love that he is doing well.  Both Flacco and Matty Hiesmen turned out to be great picks!

Also, I must admit that I was wrong about Chris Johnson!
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »

Guts,

I appreciate the fantasy advice, but a Giants fan cannot root against Pittsburgh this week.  Go Steelers......

Y
UPINTHEMGUTS
Getbig V

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »

Admit my claim of Flacco being "the one" that would change your franchise was one of the greatest predictions in history!  Kidding, I am a Flacco fan, and I love that he is doing well.  Both Flacco and Matty Hiesmen turned out to be great picks!

Also, I must admit that I was wrong about Chris Johnson!

What a great draft the Ravens had. Ray Rice and Flacco look like two future cornerstones for the Raven's success. Rice is only 21 years old and going to get better.
Earl1972
Getbig V

#EarlToo

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »

quote the REDSKINS

nevermore Grin

E

E
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 07:31:19 AM »

I approve of the Steelers win last night.
UPINTHEMGUTS
Getbig V

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 07:51:20 AM »

Steelers just dominated the Skins.

Steelers fans should be worried about Big Ben being able to finish the season. He still got sacked 5 times and left the game with an injured shoulder. The Colts are next on the road.

I think it has more to do with Ben preferring to take a sack rather than throw a potential interception. He's taking way too many hits.
CalvinH
Getbig V

Team MOAB

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 09:23:38 AM »

Steelers fans should be worried about Big Ben being able to finish the season. He still got sacked 5 times and left the game with an injured shoulder. The Colts are next on the road.

I think it has more to do with Ben preferring to take a sack rather than throw a potential interception. He's taking way too many hits.

Yeah,he needs to get rid of the ball sooner.
Grape Ape
Getbig V

Y Ninja

« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »

Drafting the Steelers D with my last draft pick has proven to be amazing.  They are a points machine.

Y
Earl1972
Getbig V

#EarlToo

« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

he got sacked 3 times and we play the colts at home

charlie batch says he thinks ben tries too hard to make a big play, he never throws the ball away

E

E
UPINTHEMGUTS
Getbig V

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »

he got sacked 3 times and we play the colts at home

charlie batch says he thinks ben tries too hard to make a big play, he never throws the ball away

E

Well, he better start throwing that ball away because he won't finish the season if continues to do that. Then you can kiss my fantasy season good-bye and have to rely on Pennington the rest of the way! Angry
Earl1972
Getbig V

#EarlToo

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »

Well, he better start throwing that ball away because he won't finish the season if continues to do that. Then you can kiss my fantasy season good-bye and have to rely on Pennington the rest of the way! Angry

pickup leftwich right now Wink

E

E
americanbulldog
Getbig IV

« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »

D looked great.  It will be a sad day when the Rooney's don't opt to sign Deebo. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Theme created by Egad Community. Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.20 | SMF © 2013, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!