Author Topic: 5-3 bitches! Let's go Redskins!  (Read 1938 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
5-3 bitches! Let's go Redskins!
« on: November 02, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
Loving life after today's 37-27 victory and season sweep of the Browns today! The Redskins need to take care of business at home and the AFC North is wide open! ;D ;D ;D

Baltimore is wacko for Flacco!!!

body88

Re: 5-3 bitches! Let's go Redskins!
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 02:49:43 PM »
Admit my claim of Flacco being "the one" that would change your franchise was one of the greatest predictions in history!  Kidding, I am a Flacco fan, and I love that he is doing well.  Both Flacco and Matty Hiesmen turned out to be great picks!

Also, I must admit that I was wrong about Chris Johnson!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 08:42:36 PM »
Guts,

I appreciate the fantasy advice, but a Giants fan cannot root against Pittsburgh this week.  Go Steelers......
Y

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 08:54:45 PM »
Admit my claim of Flacco being "the one" that would change your franchise was one of the greatest predictions in history!  Kidding, I am a Flacco fan, and I love that he is doing well.  Both Flacco and Matty Hiesmen turned out to be great picks!

Also, I must admit that I was wrong about Chris Johnson!

What a great draft the Ravens had. Ray Rice and Flacco look like two future cornerstones for the Raven's success. Rice is only 21 years old and going to get better.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2008, 09:32:08 PM »
quote the REDSKINS

nevermore ;D

E
E

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2008, 07:31:19 AM »
I approve of the Steelers win last night.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2008, 07:51:20 AM »
Steelers just dominated the Skins.

Steelers fans should be worried about Big Ben being able to finish the season. He still got sacked 5 times and left the game with an injured shoulder. The Colts are next on the road.

I think it has more to do with Ben preferring to take a sack rather than throw a potential interception. He's taking way too many hits.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 09:23:38 AM »

Steelers fans should be worried about Big Ben being able to finish the season. He still got sacked 5 times and left the game with an injured shoulder. The Colts are next on the road.

I think it has more to do with Ben preferring to take a sack rather than throw a potential interception. He's taking way too many hits.

Yeah,he needs to get rid of the ball sooner.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2008, 09:26:12 AM »
 Drafting the Steelers D with my last draft pick has proven to be amazing.  They are a points machine.
Y

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2008, 12:09:21 PM »

he got sacked 3 times and we play the colts at home

charlie batch says he thinks ben tries too hard to make a big play, he never throws the ball away

E
E

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2008, 02:10:45 PM »
he got sacked 3 times and we play the colts at home

charlie batch says he thinks ben tries too hard to make a big play, he never throws the ball away

E

Well, he better start throwing that ball away because he won't finish the season if continues to do that. Then you can kiss my fantasy season good-bye and have to rely on Pennington the rest of the way! >:(

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2008, 07:00:00 PM »
Well, he better start throwing that ball away because he won't finish the season if continues to do that. Then you can kiss my fantasy season good-bye and have to rely on Pennington the rest of the way! >:(

pickup leftwich right now ;)

E
E

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2008, 11:29:22 PM »
D looked great.  It will be a sad day when the Rooney's don't opt to sign Deebo.