Author Topic: Serious concerns if Obama wins...  (Read 3229 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Serious concerns if Obama wins...
« on: November 02, 2008, 05:58:47 PM »
Wouldn’t it be terrifying if President Obama was repeatedly told about imminent threats against the nation, and he simply dismissed them out-of-hand? And what if the US was attacked, and he just sat in a classroom, reading a kids’ book, because he didn’t know what to do?

Wouldn’t it be just awful if President Obama started ignoring the Constitution, and declared himself unaccountable to anyone? And what if he started cranking out “signing statements”, began pardoning people who were instrumental in outing a covert CIA agent, or allowed White House emails to be deleted in complete defiance of the law? Worse yet, what if he started wiretapping American citizens’ phone calls, and started snooping into their internet activities?

Wouldn’t it be truly dreadful if President Obama lied our country into war, and then started handing out no-bid contracts to war-profiteers who didn’t give a flying fuck about the safety of our troops if it cut into their obscene profits?

Wouldn’t it be downright disillusioning if President Obama poured billions into an unwinnable war while our infrastructure, our schools, our hospitals and our entire economy were left in complete ruin?

Wouldn’t it be devastating if President Obama encouraged the deregulation of everything from banking practices to the inspection of food coming into the country?

Wouldn’t it be profoundly disturbing if President Obama continued on one of his many vacations while a major US city was wiped-out by a natural disaster? And what if he completely ignored the victims of said disaster in the aftermath, and just allowed them to die?

Wouldn’t it be absolutely disastrous if President Obama appointed incompetent cronies to important positions, like Attorney General? And what if his appointee started purging the department of experienced, competent people based solely on their political affiliation?

Wouldn’t it be morally reprehensible if President Obama condoned the use of torture, or the unlimited detention of people without charge or trial?

Wouldn’t it be an incredible outrage if President Obama insisted on tax subsidies for corporations making record profits, or tax incentives for companies that outsourced American jobs?

Wouldn’t it be unbelievably humiliating if President Obama consistently made a fool of himself in public settings, and became the punchline of every late-night monologue due to his ignorance, his inability to speak coherently, and his drunken displays at international meetings of import?

Wouldn’t it be overwhelmingly embarrassing if the stature of the United States was irreparably harmed every time President Obama opened his mouth and proved how God damned stupid he was in front of the entire world?

Wouldn’t it be fantastically detrimental if President Obama was deliberately divisive at a time when the country most needed to come together? And what if he started saying things like “You’re either with us or against us” and you knew he meant YOU were against your own country if you didn’t just toe-the-line and accept his way of thinking?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Serious concerns if Obama wins...
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2008, 06:37:51 PM »
bump, lol

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2008, 07:29:26 PM »
if this isn't a racist post then i dont know what is, why dont you say the same things about white mcbush?.  Damn just because the guys black doesn't me hes not going to do what he said he's going to do. 

What if mcbush goes crazy and declares war against Iran, china, and Russia all on the same day. 

liberalismo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2008, 07:42:30 PM »
Ha, Truly.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2008, 07:43:32 PM »
if this isn't a racist post then i dont know what is, why dont you say the same things about white mcbush?.  Damn just because the guys black doesn't me hes not going to do what he said he's going to do. 

What if mcbush goes crazy and declares war against Iran, china, and Russia all on the same day. 

Dude -
Please re-read the list.

It's actually a list of everything that BUSH has done.  It's satire.  People are supposed to read the list, then realize "Oh shit, Bush did ALL OF THIS!"

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2008, 07:45:41 PM »

LOL.... put the kool-aid down and read it again.

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2008, 07:49:29 PM »
LOL.... put the kool-aid down and read it again.

lol ok im busted i only read one of those colums  :P  and rushed to a conculsion.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2008, 11:27:20 PM »

Good grief Matt, ...you keep making posts like that, and I'm gonna demand you turn in your maple leaf!  :-[
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 02, 2008, 11:31:19 PM »

zing, right over your head...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #9 on: November 02, 2008, 11:36:57 PM »
Wouldn’t it be terrifying if President Obama was repeatedly told about imminent threats against the nation, and he simply dismissed them out-of-hand? And what if the US was attacked, and he just sat in a classroom, reading a kids’ book, because he didn’t know what to do?

Wouldn’t it be just awful if President Obama started ignoring the Constitution, and declared himself unaccountable to anyone? And what if he started cranking out “signing statements”, began pardoning people who were instrumental in outing a covert CIA agent, or allowed White House emails to be deleted in complete defiance of the law? Worse yet, what if he started wiretapping American citizens’ phone calls, and started snooping into their internet activities?

Wouldn’t it be truly dreadful if President Obama lied our country into war, and then started handing out no-bid contracts to war-profiteers who didn’t give a flying fuck about the safety of our troops if it cut into their obscene profits?

Wouldn’t it be downright disillusioning if President Obama poured billions into an unwinnable war while our infrastructure, our schools, our hospitals and our entire economy were left in complete ruin?

Wouldn’t it be devastating if President Obama encouraged the deregulation of everything from banking practices to the inspection of food coming into the country?

Wouldn’t it be profoundly disturbing if President Obama continued on one of his many vacations while a major US city was wiped-out by a natural disaster? And what if he completely ignored the victims of said disaster in the aftermath, and just allowed them to die?

Wouldn’t it be absolutely disastrous if President Obama appointed incompetent cronies to important positions, like Attorney General? And what if his appointee started purging the department of experienced, competent people based solely on their political affiliation?

Wouldn’t it be morally reprehensible if President Obama condoned the use of torture, or the unlimited detention of people without charge or trial?

Wouldn’t it be an incredible outrage if President Obama insisted on tax subsidies for corporations making record profits, or tax incentives for companies that outsourced American jobs?

Wouldn’t it be unbelievably humiliating if President Obama consistently made a fool of himself in public settings, and became the punchline of every late-night monologue due to his ignorance, his inability to speak coherently, and his drunken displays at international meetings of import?

Wouldn’t it be overwhelmingly embarrassing if the stature of the United States was irreparably harmed every time President Obama opened his mouth and proved how God damned stupid he was in front of the entire world?

Wouldn’t it be fantastically detrimental if President Obama was deliberately divisive at a time when the country most needed to come together? And what if he started saying things like “You’re either with us or against us” and you knew he meant YOU were against your own country if you didn’t just toe-the-line and accept his way of thinking?

http://journals.democraticunderground.com/NanceGreggs/459

Dan-O

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 02, 2008, 11:43:19 PM »
http://journals.democraticunderground.com/NanceGreggs/459

LOL ::)  Nothing like giving credit where it's due... 

240 pulled a Joe Biden (circa 1988)...  nice job dude!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 02, 2008, 11:46:42 PM »

oh yea ::)  Hello HH6 and several others on the board!  They do it all the time.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2008, 11:48:19 PM »

Definitely not the most credible source in the world. 

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2008, 04:09:48 AM »
I think in this case the content can be judged on it's own merit.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: November 03, 2008, 05:18:33 AM »
If Obama wins, I say "Welcome to Canada"....................haha hahaha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2008, 05:29:36 AM »
I didn't cite the source because some people here ignore all the text and attack the source.

If you only post the message, they have to actually read it ;)

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2008, 05:41:34 AM »
Definitely not the most credible source in the world. 
Really?

What were the errors in the piece?  What is incredible about the article?

I don't care if Satan wrote the article.  If it's on point, it's on point.

You defended every disgraceful act of this Bush administration. 

When the shoe's on the other foot with a Dem. in office, I don't see any indication of your wholehearted support for these disgraceful acts.

One might accuse you, my friend, of lacking credibility on the matter.

Sometimes consistency counts for credibility.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2008, 07:07:03 AM »
oh yea ::)  Hello HH6 and several others on the board!  They do it all the time.

Excuse me, what do i do....prison planet is not a source..ur ct wackjob websites aren't sources. They take legitimate news items....add a BS ct spin and provocative headline and sell it as fact. When u read the news link they use, it has nothing to with the point these idiots are trying to make.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 08:05:48 AM »
Really?

What were the errors in the piece?  What is incredible about the article?

I don't care if Satan wrote the article.  If it's on point, it's on point.

You defended every disgraceful act of this Bush administration. 

When the shoe's on the other foot with a Dem. in office, I don't see any indication of your wholehearted support for these disgraceful acts.

One might accuse you, my friend, of lacking credibility on the matter.

Sometimes consistency counts for credibility.

The irrational Bush hatred blinding you again?  I was referring to 240 not being the most credible source in the world.   

You can now climb down off your soap box and schedule your next session with the witch doctor and his George Bush voodoo doll.  You only have a couple months left. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2008, 08:16:08 AM »
I was referring to 240 not being the most credible source in the world.  

Are there things, BB?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2008, 08:19:23 AM »

Then Iran, China and Russia all get an ass-whooping on the same day! Sucks to be them.

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2008, 08:26:18 AM »
Then Iran, China and Russia all get an ass-whooping on the same day! Sucks to be them.

LOL, US stands no chance of "whooping" those 3 combined. Well over 15 million combined forces...list is just endless. Not to mention economics, will they crawl to China to borrow money to pay for the war againest them lol. Would just be a epic WWIII.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2008, 08:27:00 AM »

Right.  We'll just 'whoop' them.  Great.  Realistic too!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: November 03, 2008, 08:29:49 AM »
Haters!   >:(

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 03, 2008, 08:34:05 AM »
The irrational Bush hatred blinding you again?  I was referring to 240 not being the most credible source in the world.   
When you make ambiguous statements, I deconstruct your response to refer to the topic at hand and not the person making the post.

You can now climb down off your soap box and schedule your next session with the witch doctor and his George Bush voodoo doll.  You only have a couple months left. 
It's not a soapbox.  It's called the moral high ground.

You should try it some time.